• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Keep playing For Glory. You'll get many moments like that.

I actually ran into a player named 'Guyy' who trounced me 4-0, each time using a different character too.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I tried 1v1 last night for the first time in a while. I think I'm so used to fighting 3 people that I instinctively kept going for all-direction moves. It was interesting though, I might get back into it.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Oh, that stuff. Eh, it's too intrusive imo. Plus they don't have a random option, and it would look weird having a giant ? behind my posts.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Ah if I had Premium I wouldn't take it off. Why I'd sleep with it on (my account :p) (mlp quote ftw :))

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Geez, that reminded me of how long I've been here. I'm on here almost like every day, yet I don't have that much posts :s.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
KingofPhantoms, conglaturation.

I also know how CyanideOxide feels. Although if my forum games posts counted, I'd have an extremely huge post count.

I guess I'm afraid to post anywhere besides the Forum Games because... Well, have you seen how ridiculous the demographics for most of the other forums are?

Smash-related forums: ****posters, trolls, people who like to argue, and all-around dumb people.

Pool Room: Trolls and sarcastic elitists.

Debate Hall: People who like to throw insults at each other when their opinions differ. Haven't visited the Debate Hall even once since like 2009. I couldn't take much more of the "idiot idiot idiot" bs anymore.

Disco Room: ****posters, trolls, and sarcastic elitists.

/rant... But it basically all boils down to the Forum Games being one of the most chill places on Smashboards. See, we might get the occasional troll every rare once in a while, but even so, I love the FG the most because:

-****posts don't matter much, 's all good.
-The demographic is just people trying to be funny/have fun, or just relax. That's it.
-Everyone here is nice and accepting.

Eh, long post, but whatever. Just my $0.02

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Eeeyup. It's a great place. I don't feel the need to post anywhere else much ( especially considering I'm not playing Smash right now, ) since I'm the most familiar with the people here.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The same reason why I never visit the Back Room. I wasn't able to fit into the weird atmosphere there.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I got a new 50 inch flatscreen TV I won from a college raffle. It sucks that I can't hook it up to my wall, but it's still a free TV.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I don't think anything is particularly new for me, other than discovering in new ways the awesomeness of this sub-section and the people who come here.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I don't think you're old, ZeldaMaster. And I don't think you're grandpa age either. If I did, I'd have to think my older brother is grandpa material, since I think he's around your age. ( Is it bad I can't even remember how old my own brother is? )

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I know I'm just having fun with all you young people :p
not really I sometimes forget what my oldest brother's age is sometimes :p

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Ha, it may have something to do with the fact that by the time I was old enough to be self-conscious, I think he was already like 15 or so. In other words, he had kinda passed a lot of significant ages by then and so there wasn't much to mark his age down for me.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I joined this forum when I was 15 I think. Those of you who are younger are lucky to be in one of the best videogame community. I only wished I had joined earlier when i was a noob on the internet trying to unlock sonic in melee. :urg:

I'd probably have some hilariously dumb things posted back then if I did join. It would be even more hilarious to look back at them now.

I'll probably look back at this post one day in the future and laugh at myself. Jeeze future Metalbro, stop being a jerk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom