• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Next update on the Ace Attorney thread may be a little while. We'll get there in due time though.

Also I've become obsessed with Five Nights at Freddy's despite not playing it myself. Help me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Next update on the Ace Attorney thread may be a little while. We'll get there in due time though.
Also I've become obsessed with Five Nights at Freddy's despite not playing it myself. Help me.
I'd love to watch someone funny and also not a wimp play that game.
Until then, I'll stick with pictures.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
tbh,

I feel like the bob-omb thread is more of a social than this thread has ever been and will ever be lol. I've almost considered making the bob-omb thread the social; but decided not to cuz I felt it would take away from the actual game itself.

So, this thread kinda just sits here, and when people feel like talking about random topics or whatever, they'll at least have another place to go if they don't feel like posting it in the bob-omb thread.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I've felt for the longest time that the Bob-omb thread turned out to be a better social than this one ever was.

Makes sense considering how many partake in it actively, how it's the most active and replied to game. You can chat while counting :p

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Heck, even the mods chat with us and each other.
You can't get an better social thread when by rules sake, your both enemies/rivals yet we chat like were comman friends

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Wasn't me! Didn't notice until you said something haha. Looking at the logs though, I see it was a certain admin that starts with X :rolleyes:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I for one think we should rename it to poundcakes. Because if Warchamps and Mewtwos (pronounced Mewtwo) can get in, why not?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
To my knowledge: Victra♥, Sudai, and I believe The Real Gamer was promoted again.
Then again, I could be going insane again. I don't really follow the staff that much.

(Also, last post hype.)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
To my knowledge: Victra♥, Sudai, and I believe The Real Gamer was promoted again.
Then again, I could be going insane again. I don't really follow the staff that much.

(Also, last post hype.)
Thank ye kindly.

I'd be a bit surprised on the last one though, as I believe he had chosen to retire when he did, which was only a few months back.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
What's good everyone

Geez, that reminds me. It's been like 5 or something months since I've posted a bunch in the Sm4sh social thread. Time flies.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This thread's getting activity

How

I don't know when it will end but when it does it will last a long while

What's good everyone

Geez, that reminds me. It's been like 5 or something months since I've posted a bunch in the Sm4sh social thread. Time flies.
I remember you used to be one of the more active members in the first one.

As for myself I've been pretty active there as of late. There were a few months where I didn't post there at all but then one day I suddenly started visiting it a lot again.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
It's been a while since I've even lurked there. I might start frequenting again soon enough, at the very least to see what's changed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Changed your name back, eh @ Platsy Platsy ?

Whatever happened to Kankersore, I wonder? :p

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
KankerSore had to go, his planet needed him.
Note: KankerSore died on his way back to his home planet,

Seriously though, the name grossed me out after a while.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Why did all the older games get closed?
Sorry if I missed something regarding this.

Top Bottom