• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
still the same dead social group....
someone should do something entertaining in here to get it lively

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's probably because it hidden inside the Decisive games. Few people ever stumble upon here.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
We should request that the Forum Games be changed to it's own forum, instead of being a sub forum of decisive games.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
We should request that the Forum Games be changed to it's own forum, instead of being a sub forum of decisive games.
It used to be like that actually once upon a time. Only sometime after the XenForo transfer was it transitioned into being a subsection of DGames. Just like the Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon subsections used to be their own forum rather than tucked inside of NintenZone.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Oh. Do you know why it was changed?
I believe it was just a way to make the forums overall less cluttered looking by having so many sections on the main page. Like I edited into my previous post, Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon all had their own sections as well. Though, "Smasher's Hangout" is actually a new addition to the main page to contain a bunch of different sections together and condense them.

Before, you had a "General Gaming" section, which contained the Light House, Pokemon Center, Legend of Zelda, and Mario Universe forums.

Then you had another section on the main page titled "General Discussion" which contained the Pool Room, Debate Hall, Forum Games, and Decisive Games sections.

Finally, you had another section on the main page titled "Arts and Entertainment" which contained Media Metropolis, Artwork Emporium, Creative Minds, and Computer Cafe.

Rather than having all of these groups of forums on the main page, it was decided to shrink it down into one section and combine/condense.

Light House remained.
Pokemon Center, Legend of Zelda, and Mario Universe got combined into the NintenZone.
Pool Room remained.
Debate Hall remained.
Forum Games got combined into Decisive Games.
Media Metropolis, Artwork Emporium, and Creative Minds got combined into Arts and Entertainment.
Computer Cafe was scrapped and deleted.
Forum Support was taken from the top of the main page and added at the bottom of Smasher's Hangout.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
but still Decisive games should be a sub forum of forum games since it would make more sense this way

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, how 'bout that Super Smash Flash 2 ver. 9.b update on Thursday?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eh, I just started to think that most of you wouldn't enjoy it all that much....I might post it eventually or start working on a different one, it wasn't the only idea I had in mind.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I should really give Smash Flash a try.

Does anyone know if it has support for usb gamepads (like an Xbox controller?)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, out of boredom I checked to see where I'm at in terms of likes.

Oh, well you look at that. It's like we're a little friendship circle now, aren't we.
I certainly wouldn't want to, as the saying goes, tear it in two. :reverse:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At one point for a few months, I actually had the third most amount of likes on the entire site. For a time I just decided to take a bit of a break from the SSB4 forums, and as I posted there far less frequently, my like count began to rise less quickly than it used to.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The highest I've ever been on the "Most likes" list is #5.

Meanwhile, I found that I'm finally on "Most Messages" page as well.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Btw how do we change the text underneath our usernames? I've seen a few non premium/mods with something different where the title would be...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Btw how do we change the text underneath our usernames? I've seen a few non premium/mods with something different where the title would be...
Mostly likely the users you saw it with were either mods or Premium at one point. As they can only do it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
That's what i was thinking but i wasn't sure if they would have kept the ability to change it or not..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You keep quoting me, I keep tormenting you. What a deal! :smirk:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you all will be sad and lonely without yours truly's presence in this thread. What a tragedy... I simply cannot imagine the tears flowing from your faces, your masochistic desires sorrowfully left unanswered...

What a tasty irony! You will suffer, begging for more suffering.

That is to say, your chances of victory may be heightened by my absence... Or will they?

I suppose I could say... Good luck! You will still need it.
Oh please, luck means nothing anymore. To us it's just delaying the inevitable.

Also, if I wanted masochistic dreams, I'd just bet again. Simple as that.

Top Bottom