• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
shake: "well then i'll just throw in an appointment from professor BULLET!"

*shake starts shooting all the fake Blargies and then finally the real one... in the head*

frylock: "clear shot... better than you've been doing"

shake: "hey, shut the (bleep!) up!"

*shake aims the gun at frylock*

frylock: "wowowowowoah! let's not get feisty... just squeezing in my own opinion"

let's just go to another world before we get sidetracked...

*teleports us to the "boy and robot" universe*

narrator (boy): "boy and robot have come across a pair of fools"

boy: "you guys all look like you should be in a freakshow"

frylock: "alright, i'm gonna kick your sorry (bleep!) all across the entire place!"

shake: "wowowowowoah! hold it! stop! don't beat him up! stop it! (etc.)"

frylock (simultaneously): "let go of me! leggo! i'm not done smacking him around! stop it! (etc.)"

meatwad (simultaeously): "i'm raging mad! bicker, bicker, bicker! (high-pitched) bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker! (normal) i'm off-board with what everyone else is doing! (etc.)"

me: "could you stop? i would like it if you all stopped bickering. could you all just shut up, please?"

(blows an air horn, making them all stop)

boy (covering ears): "now that was loud!"

robot: "beep-boop"

now let's get back to the fight, please? this is starting to take a while for us to do damage to him...

(gets out a sticky grenade, activates it, throws it at blargy, it sticks to him, and it blows up)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Hey uh smash im not here lol i'm still very far away some where else

So You just shot one of my clones in the head :/

*More clones starts to appear everywhere*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*blows up everywhere but where blargy is*

heheheeeee... who's the fool NOW?!

shake: "hey, hey! do that inhale-y thing you do, hey, and do it on us, to!"

frylock: "shake, are you insane?! did you just bonk your head on a ceiling light?"

shake (to frylock): "we'll never get a chance to explore innards if we don't go in..."

meatwad: "hey, y'know he's got a point, there"

frylock: "hmm... alright, we're going in... but if we don't come out, i can't be held responsible!"

*inhales everyone, even blargy... y'know... cuz' i blew up everywhere except where he was...*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! wait... that was everyone! I'M THE LAST ONE ON THE THREAD!

*inhales self, meaning we can never get out... well there is ONE way, but... i wouldn't recommend it without a wetsuit... or a submarine...*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Has been reading a book and been comforting a crying Shadow Rukako the whole time in Smashfan's stomach, and hasn't been affected at all by the attack.*

Shadow: Noooo! I'm so lonely! He doesn't even wanna use meeeeee...

Me: There, there. I won't leave you. You're me, and I'm you...I understand the feeling a little too much...

Shadow: But...but...we're inside a strange place, and its really icky, and...we can't even escape...it makes it more lonelier. ; ;

Me: But...we've been in here before, remember?

Shadow: We were rescued, but...noooo! I don't wanna be in this scary place anymore.

*I hug my shadow, and we both cry as we're stuck in this place for good*

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
*Teleports everyone out expect smashfan*

uhhh smash you must have forgotten I gained my powers back so you basically just screwed yourself over :D

*teleports away again but leaves my clones behind*

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
*looks into thermal scope and sees Blargy standing over a fox, telling him that he can't let him do that*

*tilts up to hold breath for steady aim, and proceeds to hold down the trigger of my bling P90 until Blargy dies*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*While Blargy's clones go running around where I'm at and shoot at HSP, I hug my shadow closer to me, and once again, use the evoker and casts a shield on us both*

Shadow: Make the shooting stoooooop!!

I'd do it if I could...but I can't.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*blows whistle*

HEY!!! SHADOWS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!

shadow blargy: "waiting for you to utilize us..."

*blows whistle*

when i say "everyone, attack" i mean "EVERYONE, ATTACK!!!"

shadow rukako: "YAY!Thanx!"

shadow exdeath: "i like fooby!"

*shadows attacks their real counterparts*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*shadow blargies blop onto the Blargy clones, disintegrating them... all of them...*

shadow blargy: "now for the REAL blargy"

shadow stinkomanfan: "you're not gonna dissolve him, are you?"

shadow blargy: "heck yeah! after all, his CLONES are dissolved... and speaking of..."

*shadow blargy creates enough shadow blargy clones to seal blargy in*

shadow blargy: "i'm gonna get you NOW!"

*shadow blargy starts rushing towards blargy*

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
hehe

*the area around blargy explode destroying all shadows*

you forgot that i can control particles so i can just create friction. add some other elements and boom everything blows up

*proceeds to blow up everything*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! but you forget that I am ALSO an accomplished reality-bender!

*puts hand in a hole, and smacks blargy in the back from there*

*shadow blargy absorbs blargy, dissolving them*

shadow rukako: "you're next, rukako!"

*shadow rukako starts chasing after rukako*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
Wait....Shadow Rukako is actully ready to kill herself? That's just...wait, she's...ready...to fight...and I'm still standing... *Looks down at self, and is making sure that I'm alive, then guards with gun*

Oi, Oi!! Didn't I protect you, my dear shadow?! Didn't I comfort you?! You're me, and I'm you! If I die, then you die too! Aren't you the one who's suppose to say this stuff, Shadow Ruka? O_o;;

*Continues to guard against the massive bullets from Shadow Ruka...because if I have a gun-like evoker on hand, then she has an actual one*

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Cloned Blargy: It has come down to this then....

*Uses the full extent to his power and makes a Giant rip in the universe*

Cloned Blargy: If im going down.....Your all coming down with me!

*Cloned Blargy freezes all particles around everyone as the universe is destroying itself*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

*explodes everything on the planet except me and blargy, who are now on a battlefield floating through space*

(speaking in a dull voice similar to that of Tabuu (as he sounds in Smash Fighter)) why do you continue to resist? i wish to create a perfect world...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(still in tabuu voice) these clones are but futile attempts to challenge my power...

*obliterates all clones, teleports the real blargy here, and force-chokes him*

(still in tabuu voice) you will perish like the ones before you...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(tabuu voice) let's shall...

*fires a giant laser from my hand at blargy*

(tabuu voice) just let this happen, i shall erase all fighting from this world...

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
But fighting is MUCH too fun man. Blargy, may we team up? I am on the good side, always. Now face my wrath, smashfan! *turns into phoenix!*

(nice avi :D)

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Cries as Shadow Rukako disappears* NOOOOOOO!!! She...she was always such a sweet little shadow counterpart, even if she did attack me once, even thought she would have been erased...
; ;

...Ah, skip it. *Takes a magical canvas, and uses magical supplies to create a new Shadow Rukako, this time, with a blue hat with a belt on it, and a white lab coat with very long sleeves. Shadow Rukako jumps out of the canvas.*

You're baaaack~! *Glomps the shadow, and shadow cries*

Shadow: I...I was soo lonely after being erased! I won't ever turn my back on you again!

... (Even though she's bipolar for a shadow?) Well, maybe we should help out these guys...

*Watches the battle more intently, and turns around to see Shadow Ruka pulling out some beach chairs, milk, and the unlimited supply of cookies given some time ago from Blargy for rescuing him from Smashfan's stomach, and then pats one of the seats of the chairs*

Shadow: Wanna sit down and watch? *I shrug, and we both sit in the chairs, with sunglasses, as we watch the battle*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(normal voice) YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!

ah, skip it...

(traps them all in the dollar sign on my vest (...or whatever the heck it is))

now where were we, blargy??? oh, yeah!

(tabuu voice) "violence is dangerous, and must be destroyed", so claims the jack tompson...

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
It gets the job done

*Clones himself*

Go all my clones!!!!

*Each different clones uses all the elements and fires them in a rapid fire motion*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*uses an attack that performs similar to the off waves, the destruction beam, and aims it at all the clones*

now then (traps blargy inside the dollar sign)

narrator: "and so, all of them have failed... smashfan666 will eventually become ruler of forum fight... and when smashfan changes his avatar, our heroes will be lost forever..."

narrator: "but there may still be hope left..."

shadow blargy: "thank goodness smashfan didn't trap us in that dollar sign thingie"

shadow rukako: "...now to save our doubles"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
uh... you're trapped in the dollar si...

(cannonball hits me in the face)

OW!!!

WHO DID THAT?!

shadow retroantonio: "us..."

grrrrrrrr...

(traps them all in the dollar sign)

shadow rukako: "ugh... good lord, have any of you ever heard of sidestep dodging?"

(uses see-through sawblades on shadow rukako. one of them hits)

why do you continue to resist? i drew you with the magic sharpie, and i can un-draw you

(draws shadow smashfan666 100 times, and infuses each with a segment of my powerz)

yes, the shadow smashfans are weak on their own. only when infused with my power can they be truly powerful.

(shadow smashfans barf ink allover shadow rukako)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
*Shadow Blargy uses his power to bring the original back before he got trapped*

Take this!!!

*Frees everyone from the dollar sign and destroys it*

Now lets finish this off with one attack eh?

*Powers up*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
Shadow: Oh, yeah sure. Like I can't dodge a saw, but I can dodge ink. *Rolls eyes, and steps aside and doesn't get splattered with ink. Then says to me* Anyway, why not use our combined form, Ruka?

*Shadow and I combine to form a being that looks like us both, our right half looking normal, but the left half like a cyborg. We also have a jet pack, jet boots, and lazer beam guns in both hands*

Shadow and I: We are one, and the one true being of ourselves...ah, skip the rest. We are ready with our Almighty-element attacks.

*We take a stance high in the air, ready to charge at any moment.*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*the ink cleaner doesn't fizzle the shadow users away, but instead puts them back under my control*

HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!!!

shadow blargy: "sorry, i was fooled! shadow rukako told me to do it!"

and you! shadow rukako!

*separates Rukako and Shadow Rukako*

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!!!

*magic sharpie absorbs shadow rukako back into it, amongst it's endless supply of magic ink*

shadow rukako: "OHNOEZ! HE GOT ME, RUKA! SAVE YOURSELF! DON'T FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEE!!!"

(shadow rukako is almost re-absorbed)

shadow rukako: "see ya... :("

*shadow rukako is inside the magic sharpie, absorbed back into the ink, never to be seen again*

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
*While Smashfan was distracted Blargy finishes his final attack*

DIE!!!!!

*Fires*

*Summons clones again and then they all fire a almight attack*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Lands on behind, and facepalms* Shadow Rukako was made of Paint, PAINT.

*Mumbles some certain words underneath breath, and takes some special paint out, and repaints a picture of Shadow Rukako, who is crying when she re-appears*

Shadow: Noo...noo....wahh..wait, what? *Looks up, and then glomps me* I'm baaaaack~!

Mhhhm...And I used Special paint this time. So, no matter what, nobody controls you, and not even Smashfan. : P

Paint is really almighty~ That's why she was able to re-appear, just when all hope was lost~! XP

Or...wait, I could have just thrown myself inside a TV, but then...yeah, she would have been more evil and then I would have been killed, so nevermind.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
ULTRA-WAVE!!! (a very powerful wave appears, drenching everybody and washes paint rukako away)

(draws shadow rukako again)

shadow rukako: "(noticing me) AAAAH!!!"

(just snarls angrily at shadow rukako)

shadow rukako: "(apologizing for her reckless behavior)i'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorry!"

will you not turn on me and make me have to re-absorb you into the magic sharpie?

shadow rukako: "DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK IN THERE! i'll follow your orders! honest!"

then attack rukako!

shadow rukako: "anything to keep me out of that scary inky black place!"

(shadow rukako drenches rukako in ink)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
*All my attacks hit smashfan from behind since apparently he hasnt sensed them*

I think this should help out Shadow rukako

*pulls out a sharpie*

You may have not noticed smash but I switched the sharpies around when you sucked me in

*disintegrates it*

Your free Shadow Rukako!

Rukako

Smash Rookie
Shadow Ruka(In a more adult tone than childish) : Blargy, I am much oblieged

*I get some EVERYTHING-PROOF paint, and paints over shadow Rukako to give her the much needed color*

There. Now...let's hide until it's a safe time to combine ourselves. *Shadow Ruka and I jump out of a window, into a different dimention where nobody can find us, but we can hear this dimention*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom