• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukako

Smash Rookie
Shadow: Mkay, then. Oh, and I can't melt at all, either. : P

*I moan, and then open my eyes, and roll off the table.* OW. *I get back up on my feet*

Shadow: Ouuuuuch, that looked like it hurt. D :
Oh, well. Back to the procedure. *Shadow goes and pins me down onto the floor. I finally notice Blargy*

Ohhh, hey. I have to leave now, mkay? My previous savior is here... *I backhand slap my shadow off of me, and I run behind Blargy. My shadow starts crying.*

Shadow: No! No, no, don't go! I don't wanna be alone here!

...Bipolar much, Shadow Ruka? O O;;

Shadow *Suddenly not crying anymore*: But they're no mere affectation. They're the truth right...?

No, no no! They are not! *I approach my shadow*

Shadow: AHA!! Caught ya! *Shadow pins me to the floor once again, and pulls out a dagger* Let the procedure begin!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
aaah, you three! (shoves blargy, rukako, and shadow rukako away) cast aside like old bath water that has not been used for broth, pale mars refuses outsiders from entering his duel, hello? GOODBYE! (the patch of land they're standing on deteriorates)

*uses rakes like a pair of claws and clamps mars16*

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Hey this might help Rukako a bit

*Does some fancy things that allow rukako not to feel pain*

that make it better

*proceeds to watch*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*uses a water gun to spray the not water in the pool, bounds and gags NKN*

(faces Mars16)

May shower scum devour your heart!

*starts slapping Mars16 with a fish*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Shadow Ruka is still pinning me down, and is growling*

Shadow: Stop it! I'm trying to do some science here! *To Blargy* And thank you very much, hehe...It will come in handy.

Nice. Just what I wanted.... > : (

Shadow: So, NOW let's officially start this up. *I'm lifted, and thrown onto the table again, and hands and legs are clamped down with something. Shadow Ruka covers part of me with a cloth, and begins to bring the dagger down to my stomach.*

WAIT! I have one thing to say...

Shadow: What?

YOU'RE NOT ME!!!!

Shadow: Huh....hehehe...Power...the dark power...surely, the true form of us both, is me, as you know!! I can feel the dark power of your denial flowing in me! Ahaha!!

*I faint, and Shadow Ruka transforms into the half cyborg, half human version of me on her own, complete with the lazer guns and everything.*

Shadow *In a robotic tone*: I am a shadow...the true self...Now, let's begin the procedure on you all!!

*Random bear from somewhere* An operation?! I hate ouchies!!

*Shadow laughs, and casts a spell called, "Megidola" where a bright light shines above, and strikes you all, doing massive damage*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Is still unconcious, but shadow is still floating*

Shadow: And yet you still manage to live? How...how?! I'll intensify the procedure, then! *Backs up a bit, then starts spinning around like a missle while aiming for NKN, and impacts on him*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*A strange voice from the real Rukako appears as telepathy...*

No, you must only destroy her, and then let me do the rest. I only had her become a shadow to save myself from...the certain operation. Oh, which, btw, remind me to do something to Blargy afterwards, mkay?

Shadow: Ah, quiet you! Now, please stay still so I can attack! *Shadow uses magic to have NKN's shield gone, and then attacks my body*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
smashfan must pull out the big guns!!!

*summons mr. electric and he zaps everyone into comas:lol:*

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
mars16 breaks free and jumps over smashfan666 head then puts him in a half nelson hold then slams him head first into the ground And stomps on him with great pride.

Then scams him of his money.

OOh my bad son of a shepert

mars16 is still charging for his really powerful attack.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Don't be a coward Blargy White Retro thinks he is the strongest.

I'm no regular ninja

mmmhahahahahahahaha

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
mars16 runs at mach speed to escape the explosion then runs at Retro

Bashes him into a Huge boulder making it explode.

Still charging

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
AAAAAAARGH!!! ENOUGH!!!

*rips off rolf costume, revealing myself to be... SIGMA!!!*

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
mars16 spits the water out on Blargy

*then runs circles around him, to confuse him then drills him self under ground then grabs Blargy's legs then jumps 20 stories upward then comes down slamming Blargy into the ground*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Him it seems as though you transformed to your true image smashfan triple 6

still charging

almost complite

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*grabs mars16, making him lose his charge*

take this!!!

*throws mars16 into blargy*

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Yes you made me loose my charge but you didn't make me loose the energy I stored

mmmhhahahahahaha- in a eevil way.

mars16 releases the charged energy blowing everyone away.

I'd love to stay and toy with you weaklings but I have to go, Salazar calls me in for a mission.

Mission:Has to go to an unknown island were the presidents niece has been kidnapped by villagers. Kill Leon kennedy.

mars16 runs into the woods

Farewell for now

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
...Hmm. Mars is more evil than you, I'd say, smashfan. What started this fight anyways? Why are wasting valuable time fighting when we are not fighting the REAL evil! Who I dunno.

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Shadow Cyborg Rukako looks around, with a strange look*

Uhh...lets get on with the operation, then...

*Cyborg hits everyone with lazer beams, then starts thinking to self on how to begin the operation*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
*Shadow looks at herself.*

Shadow: The cyborg part is only made of shadows, so it shouldn't rust...and I do apoligize, but it looks like I'll be a bit busy with myself. I'll join after finishing up my other form's modification...hehe.

Rukako

Smash Rookie
Shadow: Sowwies. *I'm once again, taken, and lifted up into the air* Now...hehe....to...KILL MY HOST!!

*Shadow uses powers to raise me in the air, and then raises a lazer gun towards my limp and unconcious body* Bye-bye to myself, and to life...hehehe....

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
*yawns*

Ok this is going to far shadow

*Makes Light appear from my hands*

Light always beats shadows Good bye

*makes the light engulf Shadow Rukako*

Rukako

Smash Rookie
Shadow: Wha? Noooo!! *Shadow lands on the ground, and disappear into dark orbs. I land on my back, and my shadow appears in her former form, quiet, and also unconcious. I start to wake up*

Ngh...what happened...? Oh, yeah...I forced my shadow to stop...and... *My shadow also awakens, but doesn't know how to speak anymore* I'm sorry. But no more operations for you to do. *My shadow looks sorry at this*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*scene is zoomed out on the action*

(to blargy) take that! and that!

(zooms in a bit more) and take THAT, blargy! and that! and that!

(zooms in enough so that it is seen that i'm not actually hitting blargy, but giving him bags of leftover white castles)

(hands him one more) and that! and that's my last leftover white castle, i'm afraid... now do we have a team-up?

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I'M BACK

Salazar My mission is complete, Now to finish these weaklings.

MMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA- Kinda like a dr. Eggman evil laugh.

mars16 jumps to the top of the mountain starring down at everyone Thinking whats going on.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
okeydokey then, here's the plan. retro, you fly abpve and shoot a lazer at mars16. blargy, poke him in the back with your blaster at a random time when he's not looking, i'll handle the rest...

SPREAD OUT!

[taunt]oh, and mars16, a dr. eggman laugh is more like "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"[/taunt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom