• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
smashbroskilla said:
i love the random black guy with a yellow hat that has nothing to do with smash.....
what? dude hes unloackable, just beat adventure mode with sonic and tails (any difficulty) under 5 minutes and he'll appear over mario. hes not too good, hes a yoshi clone.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
wow double posts are ubiquitous. And this thread is hella funny too.
ShizWiz... what characters do you not need training against?
--need peach training too?

Oh yeah and we all know Falco banned isn't fake. No one should get to play Falco, unless its in a ditto. Falco is too gay to everyone else.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Lol Smashbroskilla yea, that's why I put him in my banner. Random black guy. I'm planning on going to a tournament full of guys that don't know the advanced tactics, don't wear my SmashMac hat OR use my $Mac alias, and instead of SmashMac go as "That Random Black Guy" and use TRBK as my alias while playing. That way when I win, people will be like "Dude, that random black guy just won the tournament ...."

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I think Rock has the best Gannon in Florida. He beat the Best Roy in the U.S. with his Gannon, NEO :urg:!!

*Crazy Gannon :urg: crazy Gannon :urg: *

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
rock crock has a good ganon to beat the best roy in u.s is awsome. but hey everyone has there own opinions about certain people though buti think both TT rafa and rocks ganaon are about the same in being good or rock might be a lil better its tough

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I have the best mewtwo.

I do. Ask DF. I make Mewtwo look top tier.

And Exarch has the best Shiek. DF has the best Link.

It's looking really promising for me to come to this as well. Gotta get a date pretty soon, but otherwise, I'ma prolly be there.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I think Tipman's Gannon is awesome. But come on...Rock beat Neo's roy. His Roy is crazy. I need to see Tipman fight Neo....then we would be able to tell...lol.

*Rock's Gannon is crazy :urg: crazy :urg:.

BTW I want to fight Tipman's Gannon. You have a crazy Gannon that needs to be dealt with!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Guys, new banner I designed for FORT1 coming this March is up. Here it is. Edit it to your own characters and whatnot:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rofl ShiekSSBM's sheik is pretty crazy. I'd have to say he has the best sheik in FL. ShiekSSBM go to more tournaments your shiek pwns.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
I have best Samus in FL! Anyone want to challenge me on that, be there for this tournament I'll take on anyone for the title.

Rock, maybe we should see about making this the next tourney to hold competitions to decide and give out "Best Of's" titles?

Top Bottom