• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

Mav

Furries For The Win
Since it's possible that Team FL might all be together in 1 place, might I suggest having a crew battle tournament instead of teams? That way we can see how the expected Team FL does against the rest of FL. Teams is starting to get lame anywayz.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Maverick said:
Since it's possible that Team FL might all be together in 1 place, might I suggest having a crew battle tournament instead of teams? That way we can see how the expected Team FL does against the rest of FL. Teams is starting to get lame anywayz.
I think that'd be a good idea. Instead of teams, we should have crew battles to determine which match-ups and mix-ups of characters are useful for the FL. team and are the best.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
ok, coza, looking forward to the marth vs samus, beta, ill give you a ride no worries...and doodah...lets change that mm for $1 to lets say...$5...is that ok with you?

DooooooDah

Banned via Administration
BETA said:
Wow, your comments make our self-esteem skyrocket...

And Risu, thank you.
Oh thats so cute.Wanna 500000000 MM?Your yoshi against any character u want me to play.god....your name should be GAYta...j/k..L2P please.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Queen I'll MM you for 5$. Its not that I wouldn't do 20. Its just I don't have that much spare money whenever i go to tournaments.

And I'll MM Rock :)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Lol. Team FL (best players in Florida, consiting mostly of foxs, falcos, and marths) vs rest of FL (less players, consisting mostly of foxs, falcos, and marths)??? Crew dittos 4tl.

I'm sticking with teams for now. If you guys really wanna do it, we can do it afterwards, it'll be fast, im sure.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Now this depends, how many people would be willing to stick around after the tourney for crew matches?

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
WTF doodah you cant say L2p thats my saying you ****ing stole Burger kings first then neo aid now L2p i hate you

Risu

Smash Apprentice
doodah...what you mean we all do $1 mm, i just offered a $5...maybe we'll do 2 mm's...hows that...$5 each? okay Doodah (or as smashmac would call you, doodoo) :) btw, ill probably stay for crews if my crew will stay as well...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
We might be able to stay For Crews...can me and my bros spend the night? :)

Mav

Furries For The Win
Actually it's starting too look like I won't be able to make this. I'm making plans to go to MLG NY for the start of the 06 season. Time too really step it up. =)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
OK, it doesn't look like March 25th is going to be the date of the tourney. It will more than likely be at a later date, sometime in mid or late April.

MLG Dallas is the 22nd. I doubt you guys would want a tourney the week after an event as big as that (if im wrong please correct me). So how about the weekend before it, April 15th?

If not April, the tourney will probably be post-pwned till early June.

Mav

Furries For The Win
That's the same day as MLG NY. If you don't move it, me and Johnny can't make it.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
As much as I want you and Johnny to make it to the tourney, I don't think waiting 2 or 4 months is the answer.

March 25th, April 15th, or June. What do you guys want it to be?

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I would definitely prefer the tourament to be March 25th, the sooner the better I think. You better have my prize money ready Dennis. ;)

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
i'll see if me and Foxhound can go, but if its on the 25.......i didn't know..... :urg:

Top Bottom