• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

loserlad89

Smash Ace
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
ur samus is ****!!

You have no idea. Cozamonkey will **** any of you other Samus players no doubt. Btw, sign me up for this fa sho. I've gotta attend my own crew's tourney.

TEAM FORT REPRESENT!!!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ditto's don't say anything, other then the fact that one person may be better at ditto's then another. Tournament placings is where the skill is shown.

Risu

Smash Apprentice
Doodah, im smash veterans crew...i dont use fox or falco...i use marth and occasionally Y. link...so yeah...you owe me a MM too...and Cozamonkey, ill fight your samus with my Marth
XD (loves fighting samus) XD

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Stripes you're a ****ing noob I'll **** you.

I'll see about it, Tip. I'll ditto you but I don't really want to bet money on it. I would like to Ganon ditto you again too though... even though I haven't used Ganon in about a year hah...

Risu, no problem I've got plenty of Marth experience thanks to QDVS. :p

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I need some Samus practice...I don't like Samus...I'll fight you anytime :).

BTW I'll MM Rock, LoserLad, DooDah(Once more and take his Money :)), and...whoever.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
CozaMonkey said:
Stripes you're a ****ing noob I'll **** you.
Just cuz you are on the same crew with rock and queen(loserlad is a n00b) doesn't mean you're good.Plus you play samus? MM? $5 2/3 I pick 1st stage then u since I'm such a n00b.

And I wanna MM the whole SVC crew.

And If 1-DahMan is up to it, then we'll do 3 man crew matches with any other 3 man crew.

DooDah

BRoomer
Alright!!!! The worst character battling it out in a ditto to end all dittos!!!!!Who will win?!?! the one who cant jump out of his shield and throws eggs instead of living, thats who!!!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
StripesOrBars said:
This is doodah fenrir.....wanna play at jungle japes?No but really this is doodah i got banned so ths is my name.
Yes. I do.

Rematch from G-ville. on your stage.

bring. it. on.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
StripesOrBars said:
Alright!!!! The worst character battling it out in a ditto to end all dittos!!!!!Who will win?!?! the one who cant jump out of his shield and throws eggs instead of living, thats who!!!
ahahaha yoshi isnt bad... well not worst, kirby has that title. as of now i dont have a ride but thats only because i dont have a specific date (cockblock hurry up and decide). i might be able to persuade my friends pacman and noodle to go if my sis takes me.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Nah we'll goto yoshi's island just fer you(super mario world)
how about this? We do an entire rematch (2/3) from the tourney. We play on the same stages as the same characters. that good?

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Put me on the list for this. I cant wait. And that Yoshi ditto won't be the REAL end all dittos. Everyone knows I have the best Yoshi next to Fumi's ^_^!

"cough" and the best fox "cough"

BETA

Smash Ace
StripesOrBars said:
You know, I just realized what the acronym for StripesOrBars is, and how fitting that acronym is for you.

:chuckle:

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
StripesOrBars said:
I never said I was good.But CozaMonkey acts like he's a god.And no I don't play with either of them....well I do occasionally...maybe once or twice a month.
I don't act like I'm a god at all, but if you call me a noob (especially if I think you're probably worse than me. I'm assuming you are anyway.) then of course I'm gonna have something to say about it.

Sure I'll MM you.

Haha alright BETA we'll Yoshi Ditto once and for all. I'll have to practice for this...

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
man the nexus tourney was great me and flowin had some closeeeeeeeeeeeee matches!!. i was ****** him..lolhalf and half.

dooodah: sup DK i wanna mmoney match u for 3 dollars get ready to lose chooblet.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
My spring break is 3/4-3/11 so w/e

and BTW: Its always fox's time to shine.

and just not on the 4th or the 11th and i'll be there (and I'll enter this time.)

on a sidenote: wow my roommate's girlfriend is chronically sharp when she sings. ouch my ears

OMG i think i'm going to have to change the song to something she doesn't know. wtf

Holy crap she knows relient K too. WHY GOD??

I think i'm gonna cry

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Well once a date is set you can pretty much count on me and a cube if you need one. And if tipman and pete need rides i got that too.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
According to the FL thread:

There are tournaments in Winter Haven and Kissimmee (CFL) on 3/4
Tournament in Orlando on 3/11
Tournament in West Palm Beach on 3/18

No tourneys on 3/25 though...
Doesn't seem like that hard of a choice to me.

Really is amazing to me... FL is having a tournament somewhere every weekend:
2/4-SACS, 2/11-Giga3, 2/18-Lumbro's Revenge, 2/25-Nexus, 3/4-WinterHaven and Battle Opera, 3/11 Giga4, 3/18 West Palm Beach, 3/25 FORT1again, 4/3-MLG Dallas... wait a minute...

That's two months in a row.

DooooooDah

My heads gonna explode with all these tournies.....I'm takin a month off til MLG Dallas.

Top Bottom