• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I will be giving the taped matches to CozaMonkey tomorrow, and he will try and get them up. He can't promise anything though. Frankly, I don't think any particular set was spectacular.

And i'm still trying to figure out how to get the bracket into a viewable format...

loserlad89

Smash Ace
BETA said:
He didn't shine spike my Yoshi either :p

bwahahahah.... hah...

I did. What up. I 2 stocked it with my Fox after Cozamonkey 3 and then 4 stocked it. TEAM FORT IS TOO GOOD!!!

btw wtf is this about us not wearing shoes? I know my feet were nice and comfy inside my vans.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Gotem up late, and so many people I'll make it fast

South Florida

XIF/Mav/KeepSpeedn: Didn't get to play you guys but definitely next time.

Lambchops/Dashizwiz: I loved watching your falcos own mine it was awesome you guys are awesome.

$mac: It's a good thing we didn't play during the tourney, in falco dittoes we're neck and neck, had I not gotten better you would have destroyed me.

Tipman/Johnny: Tipman I was seriously shaking after that, me at 40 you at 130 it was still like a tie cause your ganon. Johnny one day I will own you on FD. FD will be mine! I'll show you who the broken one is. Fun matches.

QDVS: It was cool meeting you. You have like the coolest marth, it might not be the best it might be, but you still have the coolest marth IMO.

Doodah: "I got phantom hit by a car once...in real life! I took no percentage!"LMAO. Fun matches had no idea you played so many characters.

Livinglegend: It's too bad we had to fight, I see you as a fellow Central Floridian, but I found out you live in tampa. Practice only way you'll catch up.

Central Florida:

Fenrir: Awesome job and thanks for the housing, you almost had RockCrock. Way to rep!

Exarch: Even though your placing wasn't too good you still were reppin CFL you beat Rock Crock in pools nough said.

Hozart: Get some sleep....And you don't suck. Soon we will be an unstoppable duo.

Host:

ROCKCROCK!: Awesome meeting you, thanks for letting me use the computer to do my homework, and thanks to your brother because it's actually his. Congrats on first, hope you didn't get in trouble with your parents because we stayed there so late. Tell your dad I appreciate the free milk, he ever comes over my house I will gladly give him a glass of free milk. Awesome tourney.

To anyone I missed, sorry so many people there hard to remember.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Rock: Copy the bracket into paintshop, then upload the picture onto smashboards with the browse tool through your paintshop. Or you could host it somewhere online.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Relative to you Rock Tampa is central I guess but really it's South Florida, considering that the university of south florida is in tampa

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Whew SHOUTOUTZ time.

SEFL:
Maverick: no doubt mang you’re too good. I want that marth next time though, none of that CF BS.
Johnny: Wow we’ve gone 2 or 3 tourneys without playing each other in the tourney! Look forward to playing you in the next tourney though, cause you know we will. Oh and marth=broken LOL. I don’t think I died before 220% that one peach marth match we had on DL64 though.
Flowin: where’d you go? I need falco exp. Don’t be afraid of the dream crusher…
Noucles: Bah humbug @ fox. Good matches, and thanks a lot for letting me redeem myself with a third one. I just played crappy all day, but no jones and gratz on the sick fox. One of the best foxes in FL.
Lambchops: stop calling me a noob in matches, that’s not cool. I’ll learn more vs falco and then we’ll see who’s the noob. In all seriousness though, good ish, nice falco and omgwtfbbq at spike to spike.
Xif: dude you’ve improved so much recently. I gotta <3 ya for reppin peach. I wont suck so bad next tourney and we’ll both place top ten. Keep at it till then.
GM: wow. I totally forgot how to play vs Mario. I wont be gay next time and you can take my 25cents, as long as we don’t get booted. That was ******** though. It was good we got those matches in because right afterwards I had to go play Ray$. I feel bad for his misfortune actually. You’ve improved TONS.
NBPMike: your peach is pretty nice mang, I like a lot of the stuff you do, and I feel like I can learn some things from your peach. I’ll have to keep my eye on you next tourney. Way to rep peach.
NBPCorey: I saw your ganon and thought “wow it’s a mini tipman,” very nice. I think I saw your falco too? Both were solid from what I saw. NBP FTW. (just not vs the elevator)
DooDah: Dude I think you are the most chill smasher ever. Even more so than noucles. You were so calm and collected in every single match I saw you play. Pika peach was fun, but we all know DK>Pika. So don’t sandbag on me next time.
Tipman: I don’t know what to say. How’s about you made me feel like a noob? I think you suckered me into everything in our matches. Can’t wait to play you again. Exarch will be > Comp.
Bean: that peach of yours isn’t easy. You had me worried a little in pools. Mad fun, and you helped me realize how much work I need in peach dittos.
Mandy Moo: thanks for the hug; it was unexpected to say the least. I’ll play you sometime, and I look forward to having you in CFL soon ^^
Sighrax: Dude brackets sucked. I’m not one to complain or anything, but we had a similar situation as Smashmac. GW>CF!! well maybe not, but I had fun. Sorry about gaying the ledge on corneria, and think about your techs more—I shield grabbed you out of your get up attack like 10 times in a row. You’ve got impressive technique for 2 months. GL in the future.
Ray$: dude, I came into those matches just having played ½ match with greenmario. That’s awful for you. He reminded me what to do in that match. Your Mario is nice though. GL in the future.

SWFL:
Rockcrock: So Nafix and you have very similar style foxes; that’s why I did so well. Your ganon is mad nice too. I didn’t know quite what to do about it, and it almost got too me. Really amazing matches, you’re an awesome smasher. Do you really smash DI everything? No wonder you wouldn’t die. Gratz on first, you deserve it.
QDVS: I gotta say, I was really impressed. How did our friendlies go that way? I ***** you on yoshi’s story, then you ***** me on FD?? How does that work. Can’t wait to play you again. Anytime you want peach training and I’m around… just ask.
Coza: Sorry to hear that. Your Samus was nice though
Uber Ice: wow
I learned a lot in those three matches. They were ridiculous close. I pulled a QDVS though. Major props for beating me with a counter character. Way to go man.
SmashMac: Its not destiny for me to 3 stock you! It was only 2 stock once! Anyways I’ll play you again when you’ve given up tier **** for the true pimpage that is Doc. I look forward to those games.
ShizWiz: You got some nice space animals man. Stupid defensive Fox is so hard to beat. Impressive placing. I look forward to our future games.
SpeedN: Did I play you? I don’t really remember much from the friendlies before the tourney, except for a Jiggs peach match that didn’t go well for jiggs. I look forward to playing you eventually/again.

CFL:
Fenrir: Way to cover my *** and bring it in the tourney. I’m glad you’re finally getting the props you deserve. You’re the man. Seriously good job this weekend. Team tactics FTW
TheLaw: I just hope I can keep up with your improvement. Way to go in the tourney. Gratz on everything you accomplished in such short time. Give me Falco training. I’ll hate you for it now, but thank you for it later.
Hozart: Don’t sweat it man. Everyone needs to see their character played differently. I think you need to combine some of the stuff you saw this weekend with what you already have. Icys FTW. Learn the chains!! All of them! Play you later.

Whew I think that’s all. Sorry if I forgot anyone, I’m sure I did somewhere.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Actually, I think I did shine-spike beta....not sure....but I think I did...

I shined Coza to kill him. like twice. He's awesome, though, I just got lucky.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
One more try tonight:

By the way obviously ^^^^ that empty spot is SheikSSBM
There ya go!

OMGWTFBBQ I beat rock in pools and he gets a bye first round but I don't???
I 2-0'ed everyone else.
Whats past is done though, I'm a little frustrated but W/E. Just want people to know whut happen.
Probably wouldn't matter too much anyways. I played like crap the whole tourney.
No Jones!

Sighrax

Smash Lord
exarch said:
Whew SHOUTOUTZ time.

SEFL:

Sighrax: Dude brackets sucked. I’m not one to complain or anything, but we had a similar situation as Smashmac. GW>CF!! well maybe not, but I had fun. Sorry about gaying the ledge on corneria, and think about your techs more—I shield grabbed you out of your get up attack like 10 times in a row. You’ve got impressive technique for 2 months. GL in the future.
[.
My counterpick stages augh. Before then I had never seen anything like that. My CF is improving, don't worry. But my G&W is getting even better !!! :psycho: :psycho:

My first tourney, quite a learning experience. I had lots of fun though. It's not like I try to get up attack all the time, I just press buttons when I'm getting frustrated and it screws me up like that haha. I'll be looking forward to kneeing you sometime in the future :]

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
....If I beat Queen I probably would of had a good chance of winning the tourney...But Mav was there...so...yeah...

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Congratulations to Rock for winning this tournament, you're 2 good man. Also congrats to Mave for a close 2nd place. The rest of you are fuc*ing losers. ;)

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Okay, got the Finals up of Rock vs. Mav. Look in 1v1 videos section.

Just a matter of time before I get more of the vids up.

Top Bottom