• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Yes, the finals and +6 hours of other matches were recorded.

But, Mave left his cube, VCR, and 3 tapes at the tourney.

:(

Silver cube, silver VCR, Maverick come get this ish!

loserlad89

Smash Ace
The finals were tape, RockCrocks ownage of Maverick can now be seen for eternity. Nice work to everybody at the tournament, I'm sorry I didn't do better, but you can't win them all. My favorite moment was Cozamonkey and I beating Tipman and Doodah in the first round of teams, so ****ing awesome. But then they went on to place higher than us, ****.

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
LOL mandy, doodah is the man.
Anyways this being my third tournament experience, it was awesome. The drive sucks, fort myers sucks, and the Third Fifth bank is stupid. I see now why you guys are so good there, u got nothing to do but play smash.

Doodah - everything sucks, more controllers broken but tis all good

Slynkee SIghrax Mandy - the drive was not to bad and it was aways fun as usual, Team Shoes!

SpeedN - once again u devistated me with ur sheik =/ I'll figure it out one day

Noucles / Chops - what happend? 4th and 5th? always a pleasure chillin with u guys

TIppman - What happend to samus? forget about that marth guy lol, ur ganon still amazes me, too bad Fayt wasent there to see the action.

Lee - We need to get more matchesi n next time around, with no interference =/

All around it was an awesome time and if it wasent so far out of the way i'd attend more. Doodah still waitin on ur tournie down here, thats gonna be insane.

Mav

Furries For The Win
loserlad89 said:
The finals were tape, RockCrocks ownage of Maverick can now be seen for eternity.
Ask me if I care.

Rock: Is it possible for you too mail me all of my stuff with UPS? Seing as that I probably wont be going to Ft. Myers any time soon.

Shoutouts later.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Yea, the tournament was really good but for some reason I did awesome in my pool with 1st place but then I faught the same exact people that were in my pool the first 2 matches of the tournament brackets, while being oblivious to the fact that I wasn't supposed to. Congratz to everyone who got top 10, including my brothers DaShizWiz with 7th and KeepSpeedN with 9th. Shout-outs when time comes by.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
shoutouts to all the people i falcon punched - rock, bean, lambchops, BETA, whoever else
and a special one for animal control for getting 9 hammered on poke floats

maybe some more later like doodah gay$ etc etc sorry i basically main MG&W and not tier guys ;_;

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah..that was a pretty good Tourney. I think I could of done better though. QUEEN you ***** me...I need to fight your marth much more. Lol, good stuff.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
SmashMac said:
Yea, the tournament was really good but for some reason I did awesome in my pool with 1st place but then I faught the same exact people that were in my pool the first 2 matches of the tournament brackets, while being oblivious to the fact that I wasn't supposed to. Congratz to everyone who got top 10, including my brothers DaShizWiz with 7th and KeepSpeedN with 9th. Shout-outs when time comes by.
Next time this happens SmashMac you &!tch at the hoster before the match starts and tell him to change the brackets. This same thing happen to me at Mave's last Tourney. People you fought in the pool shouldnt be the people you fight in brackets in the beginning. Most of the FL hoster cant run tourney brackets. Who ever it was suck. Im starting to forgive Mave how the tourney was set up but that SUCK too.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Chris(SheikSSBM) A.K.A. Pwnage Sheik from now on.

He goes to my School....am I cool yet?

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Ray$ said:
I see now why you guys are so good there, u got nothing to do but play smash.

Yo I was so the one tha said that on the car ride home. And what was up with no one from fort myers wearing shoes?

Any way the tournament was a ton of a fun, got my *** kicked all day but I had a great time. Had fun playing with all those that I did. Makes me want to actually get better cuz lately I havent been to into smash bros.

Oh and becareful bean and kittie cheat! lol j/k I had so much fun playing you two in teams.

And QDVS your a nice guy, but your still a little jerk!

Doodah, its all about luigi dittos in tournament pools right? you crazy piece of **** hahaha

it was cool finally getting to see some of the people ive known about thru forums and videos. Ill definatly be heading to more tournaments, i mean some one HAS to get last right!?

It was too much funl, every one was great, and i had an amazing time, great friendlies were held, and some amazing tournament matches were played, good job to everyone

(oh and lol @ ray$ having GAY written on his forehead when he fell asleep)

co_and_me

Smash Lord
So yeah I hear that the brackets were pretty gay. Maybe we will get an explination for this? I mean rock didnt win his pool from what i heard lol. Anyway he was prolly sandbaggin of coure. I dont know how someone who got a first place seed wouldnt have a bye when other people who got a second place seed did? Also people playing who thay played in the pools? Sound kinda fishy. Everyone said that rock set up the first tourny so he would win. Now they mostly said that cause he won the tourny. But it seems that the person who beat him doesnt get a bye and someone else does....? IDK I wasnt there but I would love to see a bracket.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Only you can **** Rock?!? I'm the Fox rapist!!

BTW I would also like to see the brackets if its not too much trouble.

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet
Pictures!
I didn;t get many at the tourney. But I got a few at XIF's.

Noucles, check out that ding!

Me and Advent

Oops! Green Mario fell asleep. What are you doing Nouc?

Noucles and Me

Green Mario LOVES sleep :chuckle:

Xif

Advent

Advent and Xif

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet

Lambchops Me and Noucles

Mavrick and Me

Noucles in the car

One of the twins, I don;t know which one :(

Slynkee

Noucles sleeping on me

NBP Mike :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Next tourney I'll get more pictures. And hopefully my car won;t die :(

RockCrock

Smash Champion
OK, what all this *****ing I hear about bracket trouble? If there was a problem, why didn't you tell me? Making the bracket was harding the winning the tournament. :( It took and hour and a half to make the bracket after the pools had finished. After Tipman finally got us a tournament maker program, he went through and changed match ups to make sure no one from the same crew played eachother within the first 1 or 2 matches. Apparently he did not check for seeding decrepencies, and I really don't blame him. It would have been impossible to satisfy every. But I do agree that two first seeds should not have played. I apologize for that. But still, if there was a problem, then you should have come to me.

I should have the bracket up before the day is over.

Mave: i'll try and get the cube and such to you somehow. How did your forget it all?!

SHOUTOUTS

Mave: Good ish getting second. Fox > Marth. Furries may own the tournament, but Crocs win the tournament. :chuckle: FL Team!
Chris: Good job on third. Your sheik stepped it up!! Sorry you guys couldn't stay for teams.
ELambchops: 4th wtf lost to maverick wtf??? You must need to practice your camping. Crazy a$$ comboes as always. Good job in teams. FL Team!
Nouc: This game hates you :(. Good job in teams.
Fenrir: Woahmg CFL!?!? Good ish reppin teh CFL. Really close matches.
The Law: Who the **** is the Law?!? NPBMike - "At get commited he didnt even know how to jump." You did very well. Good job.
Johnny: Good job in teams.
XIF: Good Peach. Very close matches. Good job.
Tommy: WTF DUDE! I said yo tipman ditto and ur like ok $5 then you walked away WTF!!!! Stop being characters other than Ganon ****it. You make me mad. Ganon = FL team!
Green_Mario: I didnt get to play you. :( Good job in pools and tourney.
Dew: Good job in the tournament. Sorry I had to take you out first round... again.
NBP Crew: Good job. Your Ganon was looking nice Corey.
Exarch: I think your Peach is better than XIFs. Good job in pools.
DooDah: You were surprisingly well behaved sometimes. Cool shirt.
DaShizWiz: Good job!! SVC reppin. Good job Bronson. Crazy Falco. Good job in teams.
KeepSpeedN: Good job Benny. Good job in teams.
SmashMac: Good job Barry. Sorry I didnt get to see any of your matches.
Coza: Good ish buddy. Stick to Samus.
LoserLad: Luck O' de Irish 4tl?!? Good job in teams.
QueenDVS: What an uber buddy. Way to pr0n. Yeah buddy in teams.
Uber Ice: Way to own. Best ICs in FL.

Again, I'll try and have brackets up before the day is over.

Good fvcking tournament.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Good **** to all. And my eternal gratitude to Sighrax, Mandy, and Johnny for providing rides to my crew. And yes, I despise this game just as much, but I'll still show up to the next one. :)

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

Tipman: You're badass, dude. One of my favorite smashers. ****ing gay GW, but nice DK. I think I could have had you in the tournament if it weren't for that suicide in the CF vs. Marth game, but nice matches anyway. Keep in mind I still want to play your Ganon again. You can quit with Ganon for tourney matches but you better keep him open for friendlies.

DooDah: **** Kongo Jungle and that gay water. You had a good DK though so it's alright. You're a funny guy, glad that I got to meet you.

Dew: Learn to do something besides fsmash. Next time I play you I'm going CF and I'll be DarkRain comboing your butt all over the level.

Johnny: Nice friendlies we had there. You have a good Marth.

Lee: Not bad Falco. 3 stocked by my Pika though haha... Don't know how I managed that one.

Animal Control: Crazy Fox. I was so pissed when I lost that 2nd match though, I could have had you but I fcked up. You're real good though.

Gabe: Nice Jiggly, man. I think you rested me about 25 times total. Keep practicing though, you could be good.

Fenrir: ****, man. You've gotten way better since I last played you. So technical, were those reverse DSHL's I was seeing?

Maverick: Man you're not given enough credit. I want to play more friendlies with you next time.

Lambchops: 3 stocked my Pika and Luigi.. I had you going first stock, too. Then you realized you were playing Falco... Whatever, I ****ing quit smash. (Just kidding)

Exarch: I don't like your Peach.

BETA: Guess I'm best Yoshi in FL. 3 stocked, biiiiiittt!

SmashMac: Nice playing you, man. I think I 3 stocked you, once again. It's all good though. Keep working on that Falco and Doc, I'm looking forward to smashing with you and your brothers again.

DaShizWiz: I don't know how you've gotten so good recently. Pretty sweet Falco/Fox though. Good job in the tourney.

KeepSpeedN: Top tier *****!.... You did pretty well in the tourney, too bad you had to get knocked out by your bro.. nice work though.

Burrito: You're not gonna read this, so it's kind of stupid for me to be posting this, but whatever. You were way better than I expected. Very nice Samus. For no bomb recovery, wavedash/lcancelling or even GRAPPLE, too good man. We should smash more. I'm gonna hunt you down.

RockCrock: Smay! Good job on 1st place buddy. What are you gonna spend all that money on?

QDVS: 5th place, not bad. Let's play more, help me get my CF leet.

Loserlad89: We ***** teams. For like one game, then we sucked barrs. You're getting better though. Just don't let Kevin or Hulk get better than you.. because then you're screwed.

Uber Ice/Ang: Sweet IC's dude! Heard you almost beat Lambchops? I didn't know you were that good - we should have done some friendlies, I don't think I've played you in a while. Good job on placing better than me though, I guess.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Hah sweet pics.. I'm actually in one of them. Kinda in the background though.

All we need are VIDS now!!!! I really want to see these vids... So please get Mav's stuff back to him ASAP.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Wes Jr: When Rock mails me back all my stuff... hopefully...

Shout outs time. Sorry if I don’t remember everyone. I’ve never had the best memory.

Central FL

Exarch: Great too always see you again. What happened in the tournament? Anyhow, had some fun matches with you. Keep up that Peach. Maybe south will head up to a tournament in Central again.

Hozart: Didn’t get to see much of you, sorry.

The Law: I heard you beat Tipman. What ever you’re doing, keep doing it.

Fenrir: Awesome job reppin your region. Seeing those consistent double short hop lasers was really awesome. Your fox is mad nice.

South West FL

Rock: Congratz on first. How do you manage to always win your own tournaments? ^_^ Your fox is nice, I could had that match on battlefield. To bad I missed my spike. Oh and I believe Neo would say otherwise about that Fox > Marth comment = )

Queen: Awesome meeting you again. I love talking to you. You got a great Marth. Congratz on fifth. Don’t worry Marth dittos don’t really prove much anywayz.

ShiekSSBM: Great matches man. They were all mad close. Good job beating me in winners, I got my revenge in losers though ^_^ Playing against shiek is very frustraiting. Almost as much as a camping Falco.

DewDaDash: Watched your set vs Queen, keep training up that Marth.

SmashMac: Didn’t get to play you I think. We should play again.

KeepSpeedN: Did we fight in the tourney? I think we did, my memory sucks so I’ll just wait for Rock to put up the bracket. But I did see your Shiek it keeps getting mad better. Keep it up. Sucks you had to get eliminated by your own bro.

DaShizWiz: You bully, why do you have to go and eliminate your bro like that. Your Falco and Fox are mad good. I like your Falco more though. Just one more bird to rep the state huh? ^_^

Cozamonkey: Man I just don’t know how to fight Samus. I gotta learn quick though, wish I could have had more friendlies with ya.

Loserlad: Don’t think I got too see you much at the tourney.

BETA: Same for you.

South East FL

Nexus Crew: I wish I could say I know the Nexus crew better. I saw you guys playing at a cube and wanted to jump in, but you guys fill up all the ports and every time I came back, there was always an FFA or teams match going on. I did get too team with Sighrax (sorry if I spelled it wrong) I think at least once. And Mandy several times though. I look forward too seeing all of you again at the next Nexus tournament.

Mandy Moo: Out of all the Nexus people, I’d say I got to hang with you the most. There should be more gamer girls in this world. It really sucks what happened to your car. I’m glad you at least made it home ok. I’m sure your car will be ok too. Looking forward to hanging out with you more often. Let’s set up a day where I can teach you some more advance Doc techniques. = ) Oh and thanks for the ears and tail. I never warn so much furry stuff before at once so it was quite awesome. Hope my collie plush likes it’s new home ^_^ Furries FTW!!!

Doodah: You weren’t as loud as you were before. Was it because you were in someone’s house this time? And we still havn’t played even one friendly!!! That makes what 4 tournaments now? When will this end!!!!

Tipman: What happened? Stop bringing out these ridiculous characters and stick with Gannon. I think I represent everyone when I say, where’s the Gannon love?

NBP Corey: I watched one of your fights. Keep up the good work man, looking forward to playing you more often at XIF’s. Oh and, what does NBP stand for?

NBP Mike: Thanks for cheering me on in my matches. And double thanks for taking me all the way to XIF’s house. You’re a great guy to hang with. I like the way you analyze things about the game and about other smashers. Very realistic.

Sasha/Jennifer: Was fun having those team matches. Sorry I couldn’t take out Rock. He must have used some kind of white boy incantation to throw off my game. ^_^ Jennifer, get 1-up to come back to Smash. Maybe it’d help if you didn’t own him so much with your Peach. Oh and I heard you beat Johnny in the pools wtf? I think Johnny has a weakness towards attractive girls. Keep on smashing.

Noucles: I don’t appreciate your comments after my matches with your brother, nor do I appreciate your constant “I can own Mav”, routine. The day will come when we face off in a tourney set, and I’m only curious at what you’ll say if I win. No I don’t think I’m the best at this game/FL/what ever, and I don’t think I own Lambchops just because I beat him in two sets in a row. So stop talking too me/brushing me off as a conceited arrogant person when I’m far from that. Even if I’m totally wrong about you and your just joking around with me, I still don’t appreciate it. Oh and congratz on 5th. Sucks you and your bro had to fight.

Lambchops: Good matches… I hate your falco. I wish you wouldn’t shamlessly camp me and just fight like a normal falco player. But meh, do what you gotta do FTW right? Congratz on 4th. Though I know if you had beaten me, you’d have probably gone on to win the tourney. Sorry Rock but Lamb > J00. It’s not your fault though cause Falco is broken. That’s why you banned him ^_-

Animal Control: Good MM we had. Your Fox keeps getting better. Keep it up.

Wes JR: I loved watching your Samus at XIF’s. Please give me some Samus training!!! I need it!

XIF: Awesome STD before the tourney. I keep saying I’ll get some sleep before a tournament, and I never wind up committing to that. I have to admit this now, your Peach is a monster!!! It has definitely evolved and improved so much. You didn’t deserve 9th. You would have had at least 5th if you could have just taken out Rock. And you were so close too. That set was beyond close between you and Rock. The whole room was rooting and cheering for you. You could barely hear Queen cheering Rock on it was actually kind of funny. Keep up that Peach. Oh and those Chuck Norris death matches were a blast.

Green Mario: Fun smashing with ya. I own you at Chuck Norris death match ^_^ 415% damage FTW!!!!!

Johnny: Thanks for letting me sleep over at your house Sunday night. You’re a true friend. Blood brothers for life!!! Congratz on 9th.

I think that’s everyone. Well, everyone I can remember. Catch you guys at the next tourney.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS:

Maverick: Good job on getting 2nd place man. You did extremely well.

TheLaw: Wow your falco has developed alot since the last tourney I faught you at, good ish.

UberIce: Crazy Ice Climbers, you almost took me out of the tournament. But I had to step it up.

Hozart: I really didn't get to see you play as Ice Climbers but I know your Ice Climbers are good. Good ishi.

ROCK: Awesome Job on getting 1st place. I knew you could do it. Your Fox pwns. Best in Florida!!

QueenDVS: Good job on getting 5th place. You did awesome at this tournament...your marth is just too good. You PWN.

LoserLad: Whoa...you stepped it up. Your Fox was doing some crazy stuff lol, didn't know that you were that good! Good stuff.

Lambchops: Good Job on getting 4th...Me and you both know you could of place higher though. Your falco is still crazy.

Noucles: As always....crazy crazy fox. Good job on getting 5th place...your Fox is rapage. I hate what happened to you at FD that was the GAYEST crap I've ever seen. You had that.

CozaMonkey: Wow...your Samus is awesome. I like the way you pull out crazy comboes....your so random!

DewDaDash: Hey, good job on getting 9th place...I think you could of gotten to 5th or 7th though...Good ish mang.

SheikSSBM: WOW...You did awesome at this tourney. You definitely need to come to more tourneys....

******: Hey good job on getting 17th place...I know you could of placed higher though...Sucks that you had to fight your own Cousin(Dew).

Johnny: Hey It was fun talking to you there...I had a good time...I think you could of gotten a higher place. Your marth is also too good.

KeepSpeedN: You did a good job in Singles. You got really far. It sucks that we had to fight. Second best Sheik in FL!!

SmashMac: It was really gay how you had to fight someone that was in Your pool. But I think that it was better to fight who you faught. You didn't do so good in Tourney. But you pwned in Friendlys awesome Falco.

Me: Your typing.

Tipman: You got pretty freaken far for practically going random every char at the tourney. Your too good.

Advent: Nice Chars man. Didn't get to fight your sheik though....thats what I wanted to fight.

Fenrir: Your freaken Fox is nutts....I thought you were kidding about being the shine master...you proved me wrong.

DooooooooDahhhhhh: Hey, it was hearing/seeing you at the tourney. You are by far the most Funniest smasher I've ever met. Good ish, your too funny.

BETA: Hey, its ok that you didn't do so good in Singles...it was cool seeing you at the tourney. But did you really get 3 stocked by Coza's Yoshi?

NbpMike: Nice peach, I saw you fighting people, your peach owns.

NbpCorey: You have a pretty crazy Gannon...you had me a lil scared. Good ish.

Animal Control: They're right, Crazy fast Fox...You have all the speed you need just try to harness it and not do as much mistakes.

Wes JR: Nice Samus...I saw you doing some matches one of the best Samus's I've seen in all of Smash(Besides Coza)

XIF:...The only thing I can tell you is CRAZY PEACH.

Exarch: Same for you

Sorry If there was anyone I missed. Overall that tourney PWNED.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

QDVS: good matches in the tourney. Shouldnt of picked luigi against your marth I regret that. Our matches were really close 2nd match My win with two stock in a marth ditto and the 3rd match your win with 2 stock marth ditto. Awesome matches

Sheikssbm: good ****! got up all the way to 3rd! you did awesome at the tourney congrats

Thomas Tipman: good matches in pools

Animal control: lol you have a crazy fox. We had some really good matches, especially the matches we thought were tourney matches but were misled by Noucles or something, or whoever told you the info.

Coza: Lol I beat you and all you can do is spam the word ****. Lol have some manners and good sportsmanship. Try to calm that temper while your at it.

RockCrock: Good matches. Kind of dissapointed that my tourney matches were basically the exact samething as the tourney matches you put me up at your last tourney, first i vs you,vs some other guy,vs ******, and vs qdvs. Other than that (and a hard pool) the tourney was pretty good. (Oh yea forgot to mention the part where it took you 3-4 hours to host the tourney matches after the pools

Hozart: Very good ICs. Tryed to camp me there in Onett I saw =P. Was able to outsmart it.

XIF: lol good friendlys. Pwned your peach with my luigi a lot though. Good matches

Mav: good tourney placing good stuff

Noucles: Lol at the tourney I didnt recognize you. Thought you were Foxhound until sheikssbm corrected me. Too bad we didnt get any matches together

DaShizWiz: Lol that STD the day before the tourney came in handy. Awesome falco you have. Glad to be a new member of your crew =P.

KeepSpeedN: awesome sheik, too bad I didnt get to vs you but either way I get a lot of sheik practice from Sheikssbm :rolleyes: Happy B-day btw from the day before the tourney

SmashMac: Lol sorry about randomly asking at like 9:00 the day before the tourney randomly, You want to come over and smash for the night >_>. In the long run though it helped a lot though I wont argue with that. Was fun hanging out with you and bronson

Think thats all the shoutouts, awesome tourney

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
GGs everyone i had tons of fun, i hadnt smashed in a long time since the tourney so it was great to get my smash boost with a day of varied friendlies. everyone is getting alot better especially the newer guys, hope to see you all next tourney.

rockcrock next time you hold a tourney remember brackets are created by programs not wishful thinking, you were lucky Wondahma... ugh i mean i was there or else it could have been a train wreck.

Top Bottom