• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

derf

Smash Ace
ok so on my way out of town i got pulled over for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign (WTF!!!!) and i didnt have my registration in my car and my liscense got suspended (not really but im not allowed to drive anywhere until i get to the courthouse). So yeah Im not coming anymore.

p.s. if anyone else is going to this from north of gainesville, and can give me a ride, please PM me.

derf

Smash Ace
no im not joking. its some gay ****

yeah and explaining to cops why you have 2 tvs in the back of your old, broke-*** mercedes is pretty ******** too

Edit: if anyone is going from orlando, PM the law because i was his ride

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
hey coza i want to MM you, samus ditto $5? i just started to play her again and i think shes getting medium. though i may not have extra cash on me at the tourney so if the MM doesnt happen we can friendly. if you beat DOODAHS DK i demand a samus vs DK MM. we're like peels from the same banana know what i mean?

haha derf sounds like you were gonna pick me up at my house, *nods at nbpcorey* got any dope in that?

im going to the nexus too weeeheee!

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
DooDah said:
Oh yea. I don't remember saying DK vs Samus but ok.
Okay well I'll gladly play your Marth/Fox/whatever you play then.

And Tip I don't really want to MM you in a Samus ditto. Not that I'm afraid, but if anything I would MM your Ganon since you main him. Although I don't even know if I would do that. Won't have much cash on me.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Maverick said:
Because you'll win and take my money. I suck at this game. Just ask anyone. So it's basically free money for you. ^_^

:bigthumbu
I'll play you in rockem sockem robots MM my blue vs your red

DaShizWiz said:
Lol, Maverick your too funny man.
okay listen

half of your posts are
"Lol, <name here> your too funny man."

It's You'RE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
So whos all coming to nexus tonight to smash? I know fayte, mandymoo, sighrax, ray pasos, and myself will be there, doodah and tippman you guys coming? we are gonna probably play til its time to go to fort myers lol

oh and to xif, nucles and lambchops, mad fun smashing with you guys last night, makes me want to play to get alot better

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet
SLyNKee said:
So whos all coming to nexus tonight to smash? I know fayte, mandymoo, sighrax, ray pasos, and myself will be there, doodah and tippman you guys coming? we are gonna probably play til its time to go to fort myers lol

oh and to xif, nucles and lambchops, mad fun smashing with you guys last night, makes me want to play to get alot better

RAY PASOS

You better bring that sombrero :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Thomas Tipman, I'll be looking for you for some friendlies ^^. Be ready for some Doc. matches. I might throw my Falco in there too :). I'm the guy with the hat that says "SmashMac". Everyone remember that.

Kittie

Banned via Administration
This is Doodah, people. I'm really pissed, somehow, IHAVE NO IDEA HOW,I got banned. . . . .. . again, so i guess im not going anymore. . . . .

BETA

Smash Ace
Sighrax said:
okay listen

half of your posts are
"Lol, <name here> your too funny man."

It's You'RE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass
^Listen to this guy, he's got a very good point.

Kittie said:
This is Doodah, people. I'm really pissed, somehow, IHAVE NO IDEA HOW,I got banned. . . . .. . again, so i guess im not going anymore. . . . .
How unfortunate... I can tell that you've decided to use a manlier name.
Sighrax said:
I'll play you in rockem sockem robots MM my blue vs your red
LOL man, you're too funny.

BETA

Smash Ace
3rd tourney I've gone to... 3rd time I've been the first one home... 3rd time I haven't done too good.

Good to see some new faces. I enjoyed facing everyone I fought.

$30 says that that post by RockCrock was Tipman or DooDah on Rock's PC. :p Nice try guys!

DooDah, I'll admit it... Yoshi is completely screwed over by not having a 3rd jump. If there was one thing I could change for SSBR... one thing, if only that... jeesh.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
FULL RESULTS
SINGLES
1 rock
2 mavrick
3 sheikssbm
4 lambchops
5 noucles
5 qdvs
7 fenrir
7 dashizwiz
9 the law
9 johnny
9 keepspeedn
9 xif
13 tommy
13 green mario
13 uber ice
13 dew
17 coza
17 nbpMike
17 Leeeeee
17 animal control
17 exarch
17 nbpcorey
17 acid
17 ******
25 doodah
25 livinglegend
25 wes jr
25 beanz
25 ray$
25 darr
25 SmashMac
25 hozart
33 beta
33 Bye
33 Bye
33 logan
33 slynkee
33 Bye
33 Bye
33 sighrax
33 cobalt
33 Bye
33 Bye
33 cody
33 kittie
33 Loserlad
33 Bye
33 sars
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye

TEAMS
1 lamb nouc
2 rock queen
3 dashizwiz keepspeedn
4 mave johnny
5 hozart the law
5 fenrir exarch
7 tommy doodah
7 green xif
9 acid gehkoe
9 animal control wes jr
9 NBPMike NBPCorey
9 coza and loser lad
13 dewdadash ssbm
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 bean kitty

Good matches. I'll post bracket tomorrow.

Top Bottom