• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
hey doodah what time do you think you can get me back? i work the next day (gotta stay on the corner or the pimp slaps me) and yeah ill make those sigs tomorrow i guess. you going to thenexus tomorrow? if you guys do let me know i want to smash (BEEN SOOO LONG). :(

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
Thomas Tipman said:
hey doodah what time do you think you can get me back? i work the next day (gotta stay on the corner or the pimp slaps me) and yeah ill make those sigs tomorrow i guess. you going to thenexus tomorrow? if you guys do let me know i want to smash (BEEN SOOO LONG). :(
Dunno, I have to work Monday too. Whenever the tourney ends I guess, at the latest we'll be back at 12. I might goto the Nexus, If I do I'll come get you though, don't worry.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, you guys are changing the name of the crew like crazy.....

BTW TT I want to do some friendlys with you at FORT1 ....I need some practice against Gannon XD.

Can't wait for FORT1!!

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Doodah if you feel like smashing tonight (or any night up til sunday) come by man, fayte, sighrax, ray$, mandymoo and myself will be here tonight at nexus playing til the sun comes up. like we have been all week, be nice to have another person to play against

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wow...everyone in like South East Fl are about to play amongst each other...I have to drive like..45 mins to get to Rock's place and Queens for smashing...You guys all live near each other...its just..not fair :urg:.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thats to funny Slynkee...can't wait to fight your Samus....At FORT1...we can do some friendlys to.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Sure no problem, I saw you and your brothers at the nexus tourney, you guys all seem pretty good, i just gotta work on my l-cancling, but i enjoy playing better players cuz it lets me see what works and what doesnt and improves my game

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Oh, ok thats cool Slynkee. Try to make srue that you get your L-Canceling down. Thats a major part in SSBM.

DooDah

BRoomer
DaShizWiz said:
Oh, ok thats cool Slynkee. Try to make srue that you get your L-Canceling down. Thats a major part in SSBM.
Don't tell him that. Sly, it's all about roll dodgeing and spaming forward smash. Also, I think me Tipman, and Sasha might come to Nexus Saturday night, if not tommorrow.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rofl, Doo the L-Canceling can help him Roll dodge to the ground quicker(is that possible) and then forward smash!

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
See you when ever you wanna come by doodah, im always closing so im here late nights.

Yea L-Cancling is the last advanced tech im getting too, i just got back into smash like 6 months ago, after not playing for like 3 years, so i had to learn what a wave dash and short hop were, got everything else down, just sorta stopped playing as much recently when i got to l cancling, but im playing alot more now, I feel like going to alot more FL tourneys since im finally fixing my car.

I just like the FL smash community its fun

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
....The FL Smash Community pwns all. Smash pwns almost every other single game in teh world!! >_>

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, Sighrax just slip your hand away from the B button and to the C-Stick.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I really want to see that fight of BETA and DooDah....It should be a good fight.....

somedude123

Smash Ace
Only doodah and Mave said anything about singles not finishing. With no real reason since last time you had about 30 people and still finished on time even though you delayed it. You can also eliminate people in the RR if you think time will be an issue, that and you have 9 TVs. :)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter to me which one happens first...I just hope i get warmed up before the tourney starts.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
At the previous FORT1, we had 16 singles entrants. This is double that. I will do RR no matter what, but it may be 3 stock instead of 4; if time is an issue. I don't think I will be eliminating anyone from the RR either.

There is no door fee.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
yea good night guys. i just want the tourney time 2 hurry up and come already. im anxious to fight in the tourney. i hope we have 4 stock. but whatever

DooDah

BRoomer
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
DOOOOODAAAAAHHHH if u have space in ur car can u sqeeze in Green Mario????!!!!!!!!!! PLZ
What happened to sighrax?But yea I'll take him tell him to PM me his phone # so I can call him and make arrangements.

BETA:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

shoshone

Smash Ace
DaShizWiz said:
Wow...everyone in like South East Fl are about to play amongst each other...I have to drive like..45 mins to get to Rock's place and Queens for smashing...You guys all live near each other...its just..not fair :urg:.
I wish I could even go to this. Its a 2.5 hour drive from me!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Mandy Moo is gonna win the tourney!!! That is my first place prediction.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
YAY !!! I think I might be able to come. I will be riding with my masters Elam n Neil. I hope 1-up can come because I dont wanna be the only one there representing the 27th worst character in the game LOL.

- ShInAdVeNt -

Mav

Furries For The Win
Have yoshi pride, and watch Fuji's Yoshi. I'll never say Yoshi sux ever again after seeing Fuji.

derf

Smash Ace
rock, im coming and if you have room, ill bring 2 tvs and 1 cube and i talked to exarch and he'll bring another cube.

also i need a teammate. i play falcon fox and luigi and am reasonably but not exceptionally good and have tourney experience. i am a bit reckless in teams and i suicide too much. if youre interested, leave me a message on aim at Kano2020

also if its still undecided, teams before singles is preferable in my opinion

Top Bottom