• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

BETA

Smash Ace
CozaMonkey said:
So why's everyone being so mean to BETA? Don't get it...
Heh, nobody's being mean to me (unless people are saying **** about me at smashfests that I don't know about). DooDah just kids around like that :p

I'm sure he'll see the light when I pwn his DK in our money match with Yoshi.

I predict they'll all be close fights... down to the last stock with ~80% damage.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
...omg...wow...I'm about to puke. You guys are too funny...oh ****....it happened.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
BETA said:
Heh, nobody's being mean to me (unless people are saying **** about me at smashfests that I don't know about). DooDah just kids around like that :p

I'm sure he'll see the light when I pwn his DK in our money match with Yoshi.

I predict they'll all be close fights... down to the last stock with ~80% damage.
Go BETA. **** that ish.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Tipman: Remember when you thought I was fat? Still can't believe you thought I was fat o.O

Money Matches people!!! Step it up? Who want's to money match me?

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet
I wanna go but I doubt I'll play as I just started playing with a new character like two day ago. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I don't want to dive alone, uuh if south florida people need a ride I'll give it. Don't **** me.

XIF said:
Noucles, Lambchops, and green mario are the only people from south east FL (major players) still in need of a ride. Noucles's post was in response to how the twins only travel with them, Noucles and Lambchops still want to go!!!

I can take all of you.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Maverick said:
Tipman: Remember when you thought I was fat? Still can't believe you thought I was fat o.O

Money Matches people!!! Step it up? Who want's to money match me?
What characters do you play as Maverick? I might $5 MM if I think I have the skillz. I'm a unknown Icys player.

Mav

Furries For The Win
DaShizWiz said:
Mav I'll MM you at FORT1...this should be interesting...
...I guess I have... no choice....

10 bux? ^_^

EDIT: Hozart, I go through characters like girls go through their boy friends wallets.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Whoa Mav...10$ is a lill to much money.... I know you have that much ...but i Don't...How about a couple dollas...how bout 5$? Maybe...cuz right now All i have is enough for the tournament and a couple of drinks...just a couple dollas

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
DaShizWiz said:
Mav I'll MM you at FORT1...this should be interesting...
God, stop doing these gayass 1-5$ MM, they're so friggen gay.

I can't believe Yoshi 64 is still on, Rock really wants to win this tourney.

Oh and BETA, bring $20 cuz that's how much I wanna wage now, or at least $10. I'm not MM any lower than $10.

somedude123

Smash Ace
and it starts...

Why have singles 1st? You're not expecting 60 people are you? >_>. I say teams first. I've come to the conclusion that I get owned when teams are not first.

me and chops are coming........:demon:

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
This tourney should be alot of fun, it will be my first real one ive played in, im gonna get wrecked but i dont care, figure ill start playing more seriously, all of you that were at nexus tourny i was there (i work there) i just wasnt playing in it,...

doodah you down for some friendlys? you play like every one so it will be good practice for my samus...

oh and my car should be fixed in about 2 weeks so ill be attending more and more events like this, my car seats 4 so if any one ever needs a ride let me know, driving several hours is no biggie for me

DooDah

BRoomer
Yea, I'll friendly you, I'm maining Marth now, thanx to QDVS, Johnny, Maverick(very boringly, no offense) and Kye(Syn). They make him look so good in 4 differnt ways.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
oh god doodah, marth now? I miss the old pichu and mewtwo days!

But regardless the more different types of characters i play the better, cuz here at nexus I really never get to play any good shieks, foxs, or falcos... I do get plenty of gannondorfs and captain falcons tho lol

speaking of kye, where is it? did he die or somethin I havent seen/heard from him since the tourny.. Im worried :(

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Sweetness! Nouc and Lamb are coming.

The reason i'm saying singles first, is because people are *****ing and telling me we wouln't have time to finish. So rather than take the chance, singles will be first.

:smash:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
DooDah said:
I can't believe Yoshi 64 is still on, Rock really wants to win this tourney.
Banned: Icicle Mountain, Kongo Jungle, Great Bay, Flat Zone, Venom, Temple, Jungle Japes, Brinstar, MK I & II, Big Blue, Fourside, Brinstar Depths, Yoshi's Island
Yoshi's Island is banned. Yes, this is referring to Yoshi's Island 64. stfu.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Doodah - Youd have to talk to jestics about that, not my call.
And did kye really quit?! nooo he was the one that made me start playing again after not playing for like 3 years, he showed me the light that is advanced smash bros. If every one is staying at your house pete we should play some smash the night before at nexus heh

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
DOOOOOdah- i should be able too, around what time?

haha yeah mav i was like, i dont remember any fat *** at swens tourney.

dooodah(again)- dignity match your marth vs my samus, loser knocks on their neighbors door naked... you up for the challenge?

COREMAN-DAHMIKE!

oh and anyone (generally males) who havent read men's health advisor, its a rather nice book if youre into nutrition. if not youre probably a gay.

jestics

Smash Rookie
oops jestics is auto logged in on this pc here at nexus, let me fix that - sly

DooDah

BRoomer
Tipman, I dunno sometime after 7 on saturday I guess. Yea I'll challenge you. And lose of course, this way I'll lose all my confidence in my Marth and I'll just main Dk at cockyrock's on sunday.

Justin can I hold a tourney at nexus sometime in tha next 2 months? Ill be charging a door fee, so nexus will profit off of Doodah's tournament(Fvck neo aid)

Hey tip make us a new sig until 1-Up comes back.

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet
jestics said:
whenever you guys want, i work from 6pm til 3am so Sighrax, Ray$, Fayte, and myself will be here pretty late, we have been smashing all night the last few days to practice. If you dont live that far away come by, theres like 4 of us here smashing late night all the time now

Because you know, I don't play or anything. :mad:

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
whenever you guys want, i work from 6pm til 3am so Sighrax, Ray$, Fayte, and myself will be here pretty late, we have been smashing all night the last few days to practice. If you dont live that far away come by, theres like 4 of us here smashing late night all the time now

(i accidently posted under jestics name, he was auto logged in on the pc here behind the counter at work)

DooDah

BRoomer
SLyNKee said:

(i accidently posted under jestics name, he was auto logged in on the pc here behind the counter at work)
I hate you. . . . . .

Top Bottom