• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

Sighrax

Smash Lord
DaShizWiz said:
Lol, Sighrax just slip your hand away from the B button and to the C-Stick.
i wish there were 4 c buttons like N64 ive onl been playing for 2 months im so baddddddddd :( :(: (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
BETA Mav was trying to help you out. Not give you a reason to correct him.

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
LOL i cant wait for this thing.
Doodah - Did kye seriously quit? It cant be true, I WONT ACCEPT IT! oh and i want ur DK again.
Shiz - This time, your sheik is mine, ill hafta bring a few extra controllers....last tournie i broke the 2 i brought stupid sheiks
Sigh - LOL C buttons ftw! yo dont get urself down over being good, for 2 months ur so manly! Kneekneekneekneeekneekneekneeknee

The trips is gonna be too insane, i dont think i can survive in a car with slynkee and sighrax.... we'll probly end up jumping a cliff. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREH

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Food will be available to purchase:
*Hamburgers - $2
*Double Hamburger - $3
*Chicken Sandwich - $2
Soda - $1
Water - $1
Chips - $1
Snickers bar - $1
2 cookies - $1
*get a drink and chips for $1 more

Schedule:
Doors will open at 10 AM
Registration from 10-12
Expect singles to start at noon.
Teams at 6, assuming singles has finished
Crews at 8, assuming teams has finished
YOU MUST BE OUT BY 10 PM.

Anyone know if Ken2 is still coming?

2 days!!!

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet
Ray$ said:
The trips is gonna be too insane, i dont think i can survive in a car with slynkee and sighrax.... we'll probly end up jumping a cliff. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREH

You guys are going to drown in the everglades and get eaten by aligators when crossing the state, of wait no you won't, sighrax will just knee everything.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ummmm...uhh RockCrock..I was just wonderin..can you lower the hamburgers by 50 cents please? I don't have too much money.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
mandy just dont talk about my ding the whole time i dont want to make any of these children have nightmares

also ray its hard to not beat myself up i play against good people the learning curve is so big its like exponential URHGHHHH I NEED TO KNEE THINGS RIGHT NOW BUT IM JUST HOME ON A BREAK FROM WORK IM KNEEING THISC OMPUTER URGHHGRHG :dizzy:

TheHoney

Smash Rookie
hey its green mario!

hey listen....sorry i havent been on the boards in a while...too much ****ing **** people post....i dont wanna read all ur guys ****....
ne who...im just am curious whos taking me...i thought i was goin with nouc and lambchops...but im not sure if u guys are goin with doodah or sighrax or mandy moo...for sure tho ill be at xifs sunday morning...thats all i know

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Definatly should be tons of fun, im just going for the experience, $20 bucks to have fun all day? cant beat that!

oh and doodah i got you the go ahead for use of nexus for a tourny, hit me up on AIM for more info sn is Xx SLyNKee xX

co_and_me

Smash Lord
no derf he wont respond to you unless it means he is making money lol. infact if he adds the electricity from your TV/cubes he might want to have a door fee. JK

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah DooDah is right...I need more posts. BETA i just don't think its right if someones trying to help you and then you look beyond it and try to correct them.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
He wasn't tryin to help BETA, he was stating something, I was about to correct Mave too, but BETA did it first. . . . . . . *******(BETA).

Holly shvt, they expletive delete the word b a stard.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
But..whatever..N E ways...Derf..when you come to my house for housing tommorrow. We should be able to get in some good training to. I need to see how good you are...I heard that you pwn.

BTW I'm SmashMac's bro. So is KeepSpeedN

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
DaShizWiz said:
But..whatever..N E ways...Derf..when you come to my house for housing tommorrow. We should be able to get in some good training to. I need to see how good you are...I heard that you pwn.

BTW I'm SmashMac's bro. So is KeepSpeedN
His Luigi is A+++++wesome..

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sorry BETA, tommorrow is my brother(KeepSpeedN's birthday) you can come over before we leave though. The party is from 3-8...try to come around like..10:30 ish to get in some good training!!

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
d0udah PM me your address or direction to get to your house. i know how to get to the vortex so if you want i can just get dropped off there and you can swing on by and pick me up.

......,,,,#######,,,%^%^^6666^^^^
.......%%%6666<<<,,,,,^^^^%^%%^^..
$$$5......3.....3....3....3....3...%%%%%
%%$$$$....>>>>..6666%^%^666^^^^^
$$$!!!!!....%^%^66666&&&&^^^^^^

... i rock your world XIF!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
RockCrock said:
Food will be available to purchase:
*Hamburgers - $2
*Double Hamburger - $3
*Chicken Sandwich - $2
Soda - $1
Water - $1
Chips - $1
Snickers bar - $1
2 cookies - $1
*get a drink and chips for $1 more

Schedule:
Doors will open at 10 AM
Registration from 10-12
Expect singles to start at noon.
Teams at 6, assuming singles has finished
Crews at 8, assuming teams has finished
YOU MUST BE OUT BY 10 PM.

Anyone know if Ken2 is still coming?

2 days!!!
So that's why there's no door fee.... :laugh:

EDIT: WTF......I didn't post this!!!

:colorful:

derf

Smash Ace
<3 doodah and tipman

dew: talk to me at the tourney im not so much into money matches these days...i guess what im saying is it depends on how lame i feel like being

Mav

Furries For The Win
Sighrax said:
why the hell would i do that
Because you'll win and take my money. I suck at this game. Just ask anyone. So it's basically free money for you. ^_^

:bigthumbu

Top Bottom