• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

BETA

Smash Ace
If Risu can make it, I can make it. I'm not gonna let a little thing like school get in the way!

>_>
<_<
Oh no, a hurricane! (That was a joke)

@DooDah: If I make it, I've got an idea for our MM.
Round 1: Random chars or people we don't normally use, unless you have a better idea
Round 2: Mewtwo ditto
Round 3: Yoshi vs. DK

And even if someone loses before round 3, I still want that Yoshi vs. DK!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
The reason i'm suggesting Sunday is so Maverick, Johnny, and Flowin can come. Even though MLG was rescheduled, Mave still has work on that Saturday, and wouldnt be able to make it here until 6.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I doubt I'll be able to pull a miracle for this one.

Noucles: Sure me and Johnny will take you. It's no problem.

So right now we got Johnny, Me, Flowin, XIF and Noucles traveling in Johnny's car. And possibly Green Mario as a 6th.

Again, if the tournament is not on a Sunday, then me and Johnny deffinetly can't make it.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
No offense mav and johnny, but rock, you're gonna change the date, so 2 people can make it?I can guarantee like 30 people wont be able to make it cuz its a sunday instead of a saturday .So its 2 ta 30 thing....but its your tourney....I dont care what the date is. Im not a little baby, and i can stay out late on a sunday,......so im there either way.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
OK, first of all, its 4-5. And not just any 4-5 people, 4-5 of the best players in FL. Yes, these people are more important than the rest. Yes, i'm hoping to change the date to cater them.

Anything else I need to make clear?

DooDah

BRoomer
RockCrock said:
OK, first of all, its 4-5. And not just any 4-5 people, 4-5 of the best players in FL. Yes, these people are more important than the rest. Yes, i'm hoping to change the date to cater them.

Anything else I need to make clear?
Careful there youngin, you might pee your pants.

All I'm saying is yea, Have it on a sunday. Have those 4 or 5 people show up.So you'll have, say, 10 people there.....20 x 10= $200 pot. 70% of 200? $140. 20%? $40.....Where as if you have it on a Saturday, 10000 people come: 100000 x 20?$ 2000000 pot. 70%?= $19837474

I mean you're gonna win this tourney N E way right?More people, more money. You are the best in Florida afterall. :laugh:

::Thinks about it:: Then again, Tippman did have like 60 peeps at his SACS..........

derf

Smash Ace
im looking to come to this. could i possibly get housing for the night before the tournament? it would be me and 1-2 others. i dont usually snore or anything....

Mav

Furries For The Win
derf: Right now my group of South East FL is trying to decide if we should either A. Stay at XIF's hosue Sat. night too leave for Rock's eairly Sunday morning, or B. Go too Rock's house (or anyone who could house my group) and spend Sat night over there, to be closer to Rock's house sunday morning.

Now either could work well enough. If we decide to go with A. then I'm sure XIF would be willing to house central FL as well, and we'd all be able to go in a big group to Rock's on sunday. Or we could go with B. and all get housing by someone in South West FL. Or Central could wind up getting houseing in South West. While we in South East just head there sunday morning. There are plenty of options.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
StripesOrBars said:
I mean you're gonna win this tourney N E way right?More people, more money. You are the best in Florida afterall.

Could you possibly suck anymore **** Stripes? Besides, I pwn CockBlock everyday. I do it EVERYDAY!

DooDah

BRoomer
loserlad89 said:
Could you possibly suck anymore **** Stripes? Besides, I pwn CockBlock everyday. I do it EVERYDAY!
Lol. You have to be like under 12 to not get my sarcasm.Who are u? Do u think b4 u speak(post)?Not to mention u like men(see my tournamnet thread and read his post he says something about how guys getting bj's from girls is gay, meaning he likes bj's from guys...then again...hes probably never gotten any anyway.)It's all LL. when we finally meet, you'll realize I'm a good guy.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I like the first pic on the left side of your sig XIF ^.^ It's very kyoote ^_^

somedude123

Smash Ace
sunday is perfect

as long as the tourney does not end late then sunday shouldnt be much of a problem.

doodah: Thnx for the offer but I think it will be better for you if I went with Jonny :)

mave: thnx also count on lambchops to be making the trip with us.

derf

Smash Ace
thanks for the offer mav, but thatd be pretty far out of my way. asking again, could anybody in sw florida put me and another person or two up for the night?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, Hey LoserLad I'll MM you. I'll Fox Dittoe you. And I'll fight you with my Falco.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thats a pretty good Crew....But I'd also like to do some one on one fights with 1-Up and TT. I need to get some practice in.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm in the same position as derf; I would really appreciate housing in SWFL the night before this. It would be me and a few more. If I can't get it in SWFL, then Fenrir? could you put up me and a few others Sat night?

Oh yeah... MAVERICK $5 MM Peach vs Marth.
------smack talk edited out------
I need a little boost in my wallet so i can get lunch that day. Thanks in advance man. Oh and Xif you might want to watch so you can take notes.
------end smack talk edit---------
Blech i don't even like posting it... I'm not one for MMes thats fo sho. But since maverick wants to, i guess i can make an exception. once.

Fenrir! no you must come! Sunday is no excuse! No Jones!... seriously you better come.

Top Bottom