• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
BETA said:
If Risu can make it, I can make it. I'm not gonna let a little thing like school get in the way!

>_>
<_<
Oh no, a hurricane! (That was a joke)

@DooDah: If I make it, I've got an idea for our MM.
Round 1: Random chars or people we don't normally use, unless you have a better idea
Round 2: Mewtwo ditto
Round 3: Yoshi vs. DK

And even if someone loses before round 3, I still want that Yoshi vs. DK!
Whatever u want B.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
There date is still in the air. It's up to my parents.

And would you guys really wanna have crew battle instead of teams? And when I say crews, I mean actual crews, no FORTified wolf. The idea is becoming more and more appealing.

LOLOMFGROFLGG MY 1337th POST PWN N00BS

DooDah

BRoomer
RockCrock said:

And would you guys really wanna have crew battle instead of teams? And when I say crews, I mean actual crews, no FORTified wolf. The idea is becoming more and more appealing.
How about both?*

*Time permitting.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Crews > Teams in my own opinion. We need to focus more on the idea of crews anyway.

Now again, should my idea be implamented for crews (assuming we do crews) of the FL 5 man team being one of those crews and the rest of the crews being actual crews.

Again, I'd like to test the FL 5 man team too see how they would do in a crew situation.

DooDah

BRoomer
Maverick said:
Crews > Teams in my own opinion. We need to focus more on the idea of crews anyway.

Now again, should my idea be implamented for crews (assuming we do crews) of the FL 5 man team being one of those crews and the rest of the crews being actual crews.

Again, I'd like to test the FL 5 man team too see how they would do in a crew situation.
That's ridiculous. We already know that crew would own all. Just have that a seperate crew match with other crews.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'm just saying there could be potential weaknesses in that crew that aren't known unless we actually test it out. And besides, there are lots of crews that don't have enough players in them to enter the battles. Like 1-Dahman for one. W.A also.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Name Cancelled (CFL Crew) will probably be available to battle Team FL, but its unlikely for money (although I'm willing to pay money to battle such greats). Heck, I'm willing to 5$ MM Thomas Tipman just to get a chance to battle him--but this is if I don't battle him in the tournament, in which case I'd have my fill.

Furthermore, about this crews over teams, it should be allowed for impromptu crews to form, or at least allow existing crews to acquire "mercanaries": players that aren't in any crew. Wouldn't want just 2 full crews to exist and many smaller ones without enough peeps.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Well if there are crews, it will be teams of 3 or 4. Prefferably 3.

I would be willing to allow a bunch of unaffiliated tournament go'ers to create a makeshift crew, if they desire. But understand me when I say, if I know you belong to a crew (that is at the tourney) or you came with guys from a certain region (ex. CFL), then you will be crewing with them.

Bringing "mercenaries" into the crew would depend on who the mercenary is. It could happen.

:smash:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah but Team Fl isn't technically a real crew either since the members are in their own seperate ones. They should be able to take on any random 5 people anyway. :)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Team FL would not be participating in the "crew battle". Team FL would be participating in practice crew battles, but not in the actual prize money event.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
I say crews. I want to talk to you about it sometime soon though, talk about how it will be executed. I have a few ideas and I'd just rather tell you in person.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Crews would be tight!

and yea 3/4 people is ok by me cause that means WA will be able to participate (YEAYUHZ!)

But I might not come to this now, since I just got back to Football and I am in spring training, so I might have a scrimage game that day.

I'll see if I can make it though.

HOLLA

TheHoney

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i kno its been awhile, i gotta start posting more, and btw IM COMING DO THIS!!

(green_mario XD)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Need More Tvs And Cubes

Attendence
1. Tipman
2. SmashMac
3. DaShizWiz
4. KeepSpeedN
5. Exarch
6. Animal Control
7. Maverick
8. DewDaDash
9. Chris
10. Wes Jr.
11. Cobalt Edge
12. QueenDVS
13. Risu
14. ******
15. CozaMonkey
16. LoserLad
17. HuLk
18. DooDah
19. Fenrir
20. Garlic Jr.
21. Ken2
22. NBP Mike
23. BETA
24. Hozart
25. Johnny
26. FlowinWater
27. TheHoney (Green_Mario)
28. Noucles
29. Lambchops
If your name is not on this list, and you are planning on attending, please let me know.
Materials
RockCrock - 4 TVs, 1 Cube
QueenDVS - 1 TV, 1 Cube
SmashMac - 1 TV, 1 Cube
Risu - 1 TV, 1 Cube, 1 VCR
BETA - 1 Cube
Total - 7 TVs, 5 Cubes, 1 VCR
If you can bring a cube/tv/or w/e, please, let me know. If I am missing some information, or something is wrong, let me know.

<3 GM

Mav

Furries For The Win
I forgot to ask, will there be free BJ's by hot girls at this tourney? BJ's are very important to have in a tourney setting. Just look at Neo Aid for the proof.

DooDah

BRoomer
Maverick said:
I forgot to ask, will there be free BJ's by hot girls at this tourney? BJ's are very important to have in a tourney setting. Just look at Neo Aid for the proof.
I highly doubt that. LOSERlass might have a problem with girls giving bj's to guys. . . j/k. . . I hope. . . . I hate gay people. . . j/k. . .

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
RockCrock said:

LOLOMFGROFLGG MY 1337th POST PWN N00BS
1) Teams sounds more appealing to me because simply I dont have a crew <_<

2) If crews cant be modified then wtf team am I suppose to be on

3)Wouldnt be interested in a crew match unless Id be in a spot in Fort or W.A.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
doodah- I HAVE PRIORITY?!?!?! (not like justins peach downsmash or sasha marf fsmash, but like a samus sexx kick...) cool thanks, you should stop by some time. 1-DAHMAN OUT!

SVC- guys wanna crew MM, $10 a crew member?

THE HONEY is BACK! i want to get caomboed across final D again green. :laugh:

dude its teams, theyre only like what, 4 crews in fl? **** that lets get 20+ teams and own each other. 1-dahman will take crews, does florida have to experience a ****** as traumatizing and the wrath of husbands fsmash... i didnt think soo.

hozart you make me sound like a prostitute when you say you want to pay so you can play with me wtf? im a ****, ill do it for free. :lick:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Thomas brings up a good point. The small number of crews compared to the potentially large number of teams.

Crew to be expected would be:
CFL
FORT
1Dah-Man
WA
SVC
Hate Crew?
KotS?

I don't know. :(

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Crews would be fun though. And we might actually be able to record it... I could set up me capture card at your house, Rock. I would just have to come over before the tourney to make sure everything's good.

And I could edit that and make some pretty cool crews vids... Not as good as Bach's of course but still, it would be something for FL to be proud of.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
D A T E C O N F I R M E D

*Important post*

The date of the tournament is officially:
Sunday, March 26th.

A rough schedule has also been added.
Doors open at 10.
First event beings at noon.
Must leave by 10.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Wondaman!!! Who is he???? Wondaman!!! Where did he come from??? Wondaman!!!! How old is he??? Wondaman!!!!

Top Bottom