• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

Mav

Furries For The Win
Which mod changed the name for ya? Just curious.

I wish I knew the truth.....

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
beta pick out 3 members of svc that will play us (maybe 4 only cause doodah is feeling cocky).

SUNDAY!?!?! **** rock, me and nbpmike are going to be watching the superbowl. sorry cant make it (much love mike). oh and its "1-DAHMAN!" not "1DAH-MAN" come on rock get with the program. :laugh:

its true no one truely knows who wondaman is but some speculate he is a monkey who works as a news paper reporter, how rediculous is that? :chuckle:

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Yeah that sounds good. Btw I can bring a t.v. and a cube, but I won't have a copy of Smash to bring. You know why Dennis :(

Also I would prefer to do teams rather than crew battles. But if time permits than crew battles would be pretty fun. Ya know Team FORT would be owning up on all the other crews.

BETA

Smash Ace
loserlad89 said:
Yeah that sounds good. Btw I can bring a t.v. and a cube, but I won't have a copy of Smash to bring. You know why Dennis :(
I got an extra copy from PAWS that you could use... but I need it back after the tourney so I can find out whose it is.

Anyone know anyone who lost a copy of Smash at PAWS?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Teams Definitely. I like crews practice for Team FL after the tourney. I should be able to bring a cube and a TV.

So is it wondaman or 1-Dahman?? I'm so confused. Urban lore tells of a singular stupid being --one duh man-- that has worked for centuries behind the scenes and is the sole person responsible for every bad decision made by our government since it was established.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
exarch said:
Teams Definitely. I like crews practice for Team FL after the tourney. I should be able to bring a cube and a TV.

So is it wondaman or 1-Dahman?? I'm so confused. Urban lore tells of a singular stupid being --one duh man-- that has worked for centuries behind the scenes and is the sole person responsible for every bad decision made by our government since it was established.
No one knows who he is. . . . .

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
its 1-DAHMAN, see what i did there i capitolized everything except the "1". for safety measures we dont capitolize the "1" or else 1-up will get too excited ;;;;INTERNETJOKE;;;; and kill everyone with his sheik.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
So is there gonna be teams, crew, and singles? Or just singles and teams?Or Just singles and crews? Or just teams and crews?

Tipman: TEAM 1-DahMan not 1-DahMan Team.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
If svc has too many then ill be on petes crew. Also i will miss the super bowl this time for this tourney only bcause me and 1-up need to own in teams again

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
havent been on in quite some time... ive been super busy with a lot of things. ive actually been playin though. hope all is good in the smash community. ill be postin a lot more often. also hope that everyone has gotten better because i know i have.

edit: O ya about the tourney. I would like to go, but it is far. Is anyone from the Hialeah area going?... and if any of you have myspace... add me up and keep in touch outside of smash. LLAMA's Myspace

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Holy crap its Llama!

OK. Assuming a crew battle is held, I would like every crew to post their 4-5 man team. This will give a better idea of how many crews and participants would partake in the event.

TEAM FORT
RockCrock
QueenDVS
CozaMonkey
LoserLad

It's as simple as that. If you are unsure about which members of you crew will be participating in the event, just give it your best guess, and put the alternatives in parenthesis.

TEAM FORT
RockCrock
QueenDVS
CozaMonkey
(LoserLad)
(Random noob off street)

Thx. :smash:

Mav

Furries For The Win
As the date gets closer, we'll know better if Flowin can make it or not. The problem isn't a ride, so unless something football related is stoping him from coming, I'd say he's a deffinate.

Since W.A is considering a name change, I can't give a deffinate say for our crew name yet. I'm also concerned that we might not have enough Smashers in our crew to compete.

(Insert New Crew Name Here)

Mav
Johnny
Flowin (maybe)
(Insert someone here)

And since we can't recuit anyone from other crews, that puts us in a even tighter spot.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Just a thought GM, Chops and Noucles usually never post on the boards. Noucles on the occation and I'm not sure if Chops posts really account for anything.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Our crew would probably be chops,xif,green,and me. But as of right now, Johnny says he is not going. And even if he goes we can't fit 7 people into his car.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Maybe I'm the one confused. I thought that Johnny was going. If not then I'll have to hunt for a ride. But I'll give him a call and see what's up.

EDIT: Count Johnny out. He just told me he's not going. So here's the situation for me. I'll need a ride from someone who is going. And in terms of crews, since Johnny was also Flowin's ride, unless Flowin also finds a ride to FORT, he might not be able to make it.

Worst case senario both Johnny and Flowin don't go, so I'm stuck without a crew. So..... who will recruit me? ^_^

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
As of right now, it looks like I'm coming. Sunday's bad, but seeing as how I would have absolutely no say in the matter anyway, I'll shut up.

For Crews, we'll be reppin' in some fashion...

so...

The Name Cancelled

Fenrir vii
Hozart
Exarch
Derf
(somebody else??? not sure)

Falchion said that he is not coming to this, and I'm not sure if Nafix, thelaw, etc. is coming, so if one or more do, than we have other members.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Just incase you and Iggy can't go and Risu

BTW I would also Like to have a chance against someone in crews. So make sure you train.

Top Bottom