• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Formal Beating: Undergoing New Management. ITS HAM HAM TIME!!!

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
today is the tourney and Formal Beating's first tourney appearance. unfortunately me, platano and arrancar 18 will be the only members to be there so we cant crew battle anyone yet. But we will still rep FB no matter what!!!

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
todays tourney was great for me and Platano, we got fifth in doubles all with Ike and ZSS/Kirby. we did well for the first time ever teaming with each other. i look forward to teaming with platano again soon and have him become muh static teammate :)

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
well posting kinda of late Sintros you should have the following text so they recognize who the f i am:

"TheRockSays aka P4L~K"

copy and paste it someone were and save it so and paste i never called myself platano(P4L=Platano4Life)lolz

GuruKid

Smash Ace
... Are the other FB members dead on Smashboards? Sintros and Platano seem to be the only peeps alive here.

Good **** teaming, you two! I see you guys getting far in future doubles tournaments! Looking forward to getting some 1 v 1 friendlies in next time I see you, Platano.

Half of FB didn't even make it to Poly Spring Fest... Boooooo. Hope to see more of you guys at PolyBrawl 2.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Guru there might be a posibility i won't be making it to polytek 2 because im broke looking for a job, Sintros is trying to help me and some other friends of mine are helping me 2. I'll try to get my friend to see if he give me the money 2 go.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Hamtaro FTW!!! See you guys friday :laugh:, I'm creating stages for the lolz.

P.S: Anybody plays Kirby Superstar? If so, find me so we can get some playtime in :psycho:.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
P.S: Anybody plays Kirby Superstar? If so, find me so we can get some playtime in :psycho:.
I LOVE that game. I'd actually be down to play that with ya sometime. I call shotgun on the Yo-yo ability!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
African Knights

1. Anti
2. Keitaro
3. Yes
4. ADHD
5. Ksizzle

(this is a sub-crew)

5v5 Standard Crew Battle Rules

are you guys up or no :)

i will understand if you guys say no

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
in the poly tech tourney we will be a lil short on members, so i dont think it will go down. but i will let you know when we are ready though, alot of crews want a taste of us which sounds pretty homo which is almost right up muh alley :p, i kid. I'll let you know Anti :)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
in the poly tech tourney we will be a lil short on members, so i dont think it will go down. but i will let you know when we are ready though, alot of crews want a taste of us which sounds pretty homo which is almost right up muh alley :p, i kid. I'll let you know Anti :)
You homo... sapien.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
I will call GameTable tomorrow about our meeting and what have you. We will discuss this firther at AiB.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Yo, wanna have a mini tourney for the crew at the gt meeting if we have it there? Btw, anybody know how much using the venue will cost?

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Is there gonna be training at poly tomorrow? I'll bring my Wii with the following games:

1.Brawl (Well yeah you have to have this :dizzy:)
2. Melee :bee:
3. TvC :chuckle:
4. Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity for the lolz
5. Possibly Sonic Gems Collection for Sonic The Fighters (probably not though, maybe)

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
i think i will stick to my normal brawl, if i want melee ill play melee no need to make brawl melee >.>

GuruKid

Smash Ace
i think i will stick to my normal brawl, if i want melee ill play melee no need to make brawl melee >.>
I can already tell that you, good sir, have not tried it yet.

On a different note... So what's been going on with the crew? When will you guys make your grand debut, and what's the deal with the "New Management"?

Top Bottom