• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Formal Beating: Undergoing New Management. ITS HAM HAM TIME!!!

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
This is Formal Beating (FB). We are New York City newest crew on the scene. We show respect to our fellow smashers and strive to improve our skills in super smash brothers brawl. We also hang outside of smash. Please show your love by leaving positive comments, but if you feel the need to be negative then we definitely don't want to hear it at all. We are a friendly bunch. So if your in New York or New Jersey and your interested in joining our crew then please hit me up on aim (sintros47). Thank you! :)

Mascot: Hamtaro (because that little hamster is as cute as a button, thats why)

Formal Beating Members:

Leader:
~Sintros~
Main: Ike
Secondaries: Luigi, Falco, Captain Falcon

Co-Leader:
~Arrancar 18~
Main: Lucario
Secondaries: Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Ike

~Viva The Saturn~
Main: Mr. Game & Watch
Secondaries: Ness
New Hyde Park, NY

~MintyFlesh~
Main: Marth
Secodaries: Snake, R.O.B. Wolf, Metaknight

~Marioblaze~
Main: Diddy Kong
Secondaries: Mario, Luigi, Wolf

~Cyberman6~
Main: Sonic
Secondaries: Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Samus

~JoeR~
Main: Marth
Secondaries: Pikachu, Game & Watch, King DDD

~P4LK~
Main: Zero Suit Samus
Secondaries: Kirby, Luigi, Snake

D1

Banned via Administration
I like even though I wish it had a cooler name.

Congrats Sintros!!!!!!!!!!!

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
heh well its not just muh crew, it is all the members and we collectively made the name and what not

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
good to see you r ina crew now sintros

alex... dont pick on the newcomers so early...unless your gonna let me in on teh action...

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
I would like to join i live in the Bronx but i don't play online competitively for fun i don't have a problem.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
well the reason I formed this crew was because alot of good players were being overlooked by other crews. apparantly if you dont place high in tournies your not considered good. I disagree with that logic. tbh, we are all unique in each of his/her own way in this game which makes us all special. I made this crew not to boast or to be the top (even though that would be nice). I did it to have fun, and thats what this game or any videogame is all about. for people who know me, they know that i dont take things to seriously and that i'm a funny guy. thankyou for the kind words to this crew, even though i am the founder of this crew, this isnt just muh crew as i stated before, this belongs to all the members in this crew. This is our CREW :)

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Also, I am recruiting brawl players as well as melee players (i suck at melee but imm ask DJnintendo to train me). so please hit me up here or pm me or even better, aim me on (vmsshinchan), thank you!

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
TheRockSays AkA P4L~K (my tag)

Bronx,Ny

1st Main : Zero Suit Samus
2nd Main : Kirby(can be considered my first 2)
3rd Main: Luigi

My Aim: ELbigpapidedr

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
well the reason I formed this crew was because alot of good players were being overlooked by other crews. apparantly if you dont place high in tournies your not considered good. I disagree with that logic. tbh, we are all unique in each of his/her own way in this game which makes us all special. I made this crew not to boast or to be the top (even though that would be nice). I did it to have fun, and thats what this game or any videogame is all about. for people who know me, they know that i dont take things to seriously and that i'm a funny guy. thankyou for the kind words to this crew, even though i am the founder of this crew, this isnt just muh crew as i stated before, this belongs to all the members in this crew. This is our CREW :)
I dont care about your other members though... j/k. Your post does sound way too flowery for my taste i'll admit, but i agree with some of it. For some people WINNING is where the fun comes from. The tough competiton and beating someone in tournament is indeed what competitive gaming is all about and thats my fun ~^.^~. TL:DR verison. If you dont strive to be the best why try?

i guess project-b will no longer own the title as new yorks newest crew let say we crew battle some time eh guy's?
Stop picking on newcomers... gosh. Besides. i still have to play you sometime and all this week i'm hellla free until about 8 pm ( hint hint )

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
yea it does sound cheessy or "flowery" but its why i did it though. I do want to get better.

Vinnie

Smash Master
It kinda made it look like you're saying this

We're not too great, we play this game for fun, we came together because nobody wants us because we suck

we're pretty good >.>.........

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
oh, im sorry if it came out that way, and i wasnt implying nothing to our members of the group just by what i see in tournies

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
well im inviting anyone who wiould like to join me after training in polytech (if DmT says that there is training this friday) to regal theaters to see watchmen. No i am not paying for anyone, im just saying if you would like to come watch it with me

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
cool anti, if only you would have made that crew a lil sooner i would have joined instead of making muh own

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Ok so we changed our crew's name to Formal Beating. i guess the CREW was too boring but its all good :)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Formal Beating, eh? So you guys kick ***, but in a gentleman-ly way... that's cool. :p

Showing some love to the new crew. Do your best to meet and represent in tournaments!

And whoa... since when was PIT Arrancar's secondary? :confused:

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Arrancar started playing pit recently, he says hes getting really good with him. Im picking up Falco and see what i can do but i will never leave muh precious Ike's side :)

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, polytech is this saturday. So far I know me, pgn, arrancar, viva, minty and platano will be there. see yall there

Top Bottom