• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

for how long do YOU play the smash series?

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing the Smash series when Melee first came out. I got Melee on my birthday, along with a Gamecube as well, and it was definetly the best game I ever played. Me and my sister would play on it non-stop. So, upon hearing that Brawl was coming out, I was eagerly waiting for the game to come out. My dad got me the game about a week after it was released.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I've been playing the smash series since Smash 64 around the year 2001. Super Smash Bros. has become one of my favorite video games ever since.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
lol, funny story about this
-my 1st N64 game was SSB
-my 2nd GC game was SSBM
-my 2nd Wii game was SSBB
...well maybe not that funny

Rubes

Smash Rookie
All the way, can't go wrong with that; played them all from the start

Still go back to SSB most of the time, kick some *** with kirby

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
I've been playing the smash series since the original Super Smash Bros. I never owned a N64, but luckily my friend did so I play it at his house or we'll trade systems (either for my SNES or Sega Genesis) so I can play it at my house. I got into Melee somewhat, but Brawl I really got into that game.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little ashamed to admit, but Brawl is the first actual Smash bros I own.

I never had a Gamecube since I preferred the PS2, always, and N64... Well I didn't have Smash 64 anyway.

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
Ever since the beginning around fall of 1999 the day it came. My cousin got it a few hours before me. He went pikachu on me I was pikachu/fox. I beated him cuz I was more techical and gay than he was. I had no mindgame like he did. Then I beated him with every character. Melee came out I went to Peach. He quited cuz everything in melee was too fast. But he came back in brawl. I creamed his sonic to my peach cuz he layed off for 6 or 7 years.

Top Bottom