• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FNB North presents: L.I.R.R. - STREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/vVv_Chibosempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I want to go to this.
I don't know if I can.
10 D:

EDIT: Is anyone from NYC going to this?

If I could get picked up from GCT or somewhere near there, that would be great.
PM me for details.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm already housing md/va and nc. Hit up bluez! His post is right above yours lol.
Xzax already told me you could house us thur, fri, and sat nights. Are you just housing them fri night? If so, we can buy our bus passes soon because it's pretty cheap at the moment.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Nine day hype.

This tourney is featuring maaaaaaany OOR players! Such as

-Kadaj (NC)
-Arch (NC)
-Mew2king (??)
-Possibly Coney, TKO, and more of FNB (MD/VA)
-Chibosempai (PA)
-Xzax (PA)
-Mikeray4 (NE)
-Hinkage (NE)
-Teevee & others (NE)

hype!!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Vinnie, do you need me to bring a stream set-up still or is VGBC doing it or do you/Will/some other LI player have one that is going to bring one? I'll bring my laptop and mic regardless.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm really happy that this is shaping up to be a great tourney! I'm gonna start annoying everyone in the next week, so there's gonna be a lot of hype. Hopefully there will be at least 60 people! NC (Kadaj, Arch), PA (chibo, xzax), possibility of Rich Brown showing up? Mew2king.. and also, New England (Bloodcross, TeeVee, LING LING!!, others possibly)!

Hopefully some md/va are coming, too (Coney, TKbro, pink fresh, noid, others?)!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I can't go. I completely forgot that I had bought tickets for the Final Fantasy Concert with my gf this weekend.

Sorry. ;_;

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
It looks like BC, TV, and me are all coming to this. Ditching on Xavier's idiot tournament because he decided to ban MK like 5 days before the tourney. Dumb ****ing host. /rage

yo so NE hype.

Roller

Smash Legend
So, I suppose I want to go to this. Anybody able to pick me up? I'm in North/Central NJ. (Union County)

If somebody could help I would greatly appreciate it.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Vinnie this is gonna be so hype....also make sure they open the 2nd floor for this because if we actually have 60 people here then we are gonna need the second floor open /johns.

Do we actually know if pink fresh is coming to this tho vinnie?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie this is gonna be so hype....also make sure they open the 2nd floor for this because if we actually have 60 people here then we are gonna need the second floor open /johns.

Do we actually know if pink fresh is coming to this tho vinnie?
Lol yeah we're using the 2nd floor. Also, pink fresh = md/va = not coming.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ling i think you are on the way, ask bizkit/bloodcross if we have room for you. we are leaving friday and getting housing at vinnies house btw

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I can come to this if bizkit or someone carpooling can give me a ride I have gas money too.

:phone:
I do have room for one more person so I can hit you up. It might not be until around 9pm though due to bizkit having work till late... I'll have to get the details on that.

But yeah I CAN pick you up. Just let me know of a reliable way to contact you.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
can anyone in ny house me/bizkit/bloodcross/ling ling tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom