• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FNB North presents: L.I.R.R. - STREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/vVv_Chibosempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Anyone from MD/VA wanna drive me? :o

Trying to escape from family plans to come to this (family plans=clean my Gmas house which I've been doing all day every day since Sunday lol)

Or does anyone wanna help a noob like me figure out Metro stuff? I heard it's easy, but I've never done things like that before lawl.

:phone:

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Anyone from NYC driving to this ;o
If not, anyone going by public trans

I just don't wanna be alone and get ***** by a homeless, ya dig
2ways to get there Black:
1. Go to 169 street (Jamaica bound F-train) & take the N6 bus to Franklin Square. You want to get off a couple of stops after "beechaum" (not exactly sure how it's spelled). The bus stops in front of the venue. Be sure to look for 941 though as the numbers will confuse you.

2. Go to Jamaica Center (E/J/Z trains all stop there) then go to the Jamaica Queens Library. Multiple buses including the N6 starts/stops there. I can meet you at Jamaica Center if you want..

PM me your number if you wanna go (not to mention you don't have to pay extra for the LIRR :mad: crazy ****ing prices for no reason.....)

BTW: Can a smasher house me (if possible) after this event? Buses run slower after hours..

Roller

Smash Legend
Anybody going from Philly/South NJ/anyone passing through Central NJ (union county) able to give me a lift? I can cover extra gas money for going a bit out of the way if needed.

PM me if you can help, thanks!

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it out to this but, I would like to say this comment.

Your prices to enter the events/enter couldn't be more perfect. Judging by your description of the venue, $5 is broken lol.

I'm def. gonna make it to the next one, though. Good **** :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom