• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI Presents Requiem for a Brawl... Postponed until further notice.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Just to let you guys know, I may have to do an IOU for the prize as I'm a little short on cash at the moment as one of my plans significantly backfired... God, I can't wait until I get a dependable job...

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I apologize in advance to FMOI, choknater, and dabuz for holding up this tournament. I've been semi-busy as of late and my recent sleeping patterns have caused me to wake up later than usual. I am completely free tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be able to verse choknater and dabuz, if I beat choknater of course. Sorry again. Gotta go. :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i will try to be free tmw afternoon as well... i've been busy with training for genesis...

ahhh this'll be tough, but good practice

i heard bunnyma's snake is pretty good :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i will try to be free tmw afternoon as well... i've been busy with training for genesis...

ahhh this'll be tough, but good practice

i heard bunnyma's snake is pretty good :)
He is, I recommend you watch out for the grenades.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey bunnyma wanna play? i really gotta try to do it today

i won't be available tomorrow cuz i'll be preparing for genesis and stuff

edit: ahhh great games :) i did ok

bunnyma defeated me 3-1

8Bitman

Smash Master
cough, cough!! (anyone up for taping ze finals),cough, cough!!!!

i mean i have a front row seat, but come on!!:p

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, I'm currently trying to decide between one of two themes for my next tournament:

1. A team tournament where all the fights are 2 on 2.
2. A tournament called "Beer Run" where everyone starts with 6 lives and fight people until they run out. (I haven't fleshed out all the details for this yet.)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Why is it called beer run? you get drunk or something.........

btw i like both ideas.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
uh...i beat bunnyma 3-2(extremely barely) i would like however split the prize 50-50 with him if possible, i haven't had such a close match against a snake in months, he deserves something, also, since im pretty sure the lowest ms point card is 25$ anyway, ill take wii points

also, for the beer run tourney make damage % invisible(too drunk to know)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Cool, cool but... the prize will have to wait awhile because my electric bill is retardly high this month thanks to two of my idiot roomates... Yeah, almost 200 bucks... for an apartment... WTF? I was gone for nearly half the month and one of my roommates hasn't even been there since the beginning of June. God... Being broke sucks...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Okay, I lied; I now have the money. :laugh: My Dad sent me a surprise check this morning so I went out and bought the prize and Wario Land 4 for myself because of how awesomely humble I am. :psycho: I guess that means once Dabuz and bunnyma claim their prize, I can start posting details about Beer Run.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Okay one question... Do you have to represent a board in order to join? Because I never post in the character boards >.>

Top Bottom