• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI Presents Requiem for a Brawl... Postponed until further notice.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'll agree that Lucas is better than Ike.
Ike is very similar to Ganondorf...he can be combo'd easily or he can just be outcamped badly. Ike's jab is one of his best moves but it can't get anywhere if he can't reach someone who spams a projectile. Another similarity are their bad recoveries. Ike goes either horizontal or up, so when he's sent at a downward diagonal distance, he's done.
Lucas' spacing game is better and his smashes kill just as early as Ike's do, but they're much faster, all of them are.
Ike can't match Lucas.

8Bitman

Smash Master
FMOI me and ze nameless wnderer are going to fight tommorow so hopefully we can do it before ze deadline:p

@ TNW uhh we need to fight before 4 pm(iz live in Florida) cuz im going to be gone ze rest of ze day after wards...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Karina doesn't have internet access as of right now. Her internet is messed up and she's waiting on her mom to call and get it fixed.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey im just waiting for ugg i hope i dont miss him this time

he was on when i wasn't yesterday >_< unfortunate

i hope i can make it in time, i'll try to be on as much as i can but i cant guarantee it

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Good question.

hopefully, Peachy comes back. I'd rather you coin flip, than have you DQ, because it was both our faults =/

highfive

Smash Lord
Hey, just came to see a looksee around and see who's out and who's going strong. I'm rooting for PentaSalia! Woo!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ugg said he won't be able to play today..

i still want a chance to play him but he said if we don't get a chance, he will let me move on

8Bitman

Smash Master
*sigh* another bye(most likely) TNW said that we would able to play today but hes not online and i haznt seen him on at all since yesterday...:(:(:(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, I'll be posting the third round in about 2 hours. So far, only one matchup will be decided by a cointoss. I have no idea what the time schedule will be for the next rounds so I'll just keep everyone updated through PMs.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
If only I could've joined and represented Ganon..
Although, Dabuz has already pillaged this.

Top Bottom