• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

-eskimo

Smash Rookie
Hey, Panama City smash here, I main TL exclusivley now, sick of not feeling like im doing anything, also, you might want to contact zone and add him to the list

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Oh my grandpa, are you in PCola?

We need more Smashers who know how to play the d*** game.

We do Smashfests every week or so, and meet up at UWF every Wednesday at the Anime (ew) Club.

PCola 6 is happening in April or May, you should go to that.

Anddd. We've got myself, Mankosuki, and HolyChef who are pretty good. There's a Marth named Dan who used to ****, but is pretty much retired. Skaterbaj, DeCoN, and Pixel are our three scrubs with any hope of getting decent. Other than that, our Smash community sucks, but we're all pretty chill guys and generally try to help each other out at the game.

Drop me an IM sometime (OSWEETEXTINCTION is my AIM).
What ruse didnt say is that i am a top tier srub who suffers from serious mom johns. >_>

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
The Florida Thread can change my name back to F-Zero. I'm not going to be using the account "In 2D" anymore. I made that name thinking I was going to play brawl, but...it never happened.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Hey, Panama City smash here, I main TL exclusivley now, sick of not feeling like im doing anything, also, you might want to contact zone and add him to the list
Oh wow ******, didnt know you were on swf lolz

Zori

Smash Champion
hey any tourneys going on from june 6-7ish to 20 ish i guess lol im trying to come to Florida someone help me :]

Zori

Smash Champion
i see one wato in GA and one in FL o-0 someone explain that please, im looking for a touney between the 4th and 11th I need a little bit more help :(

OverLade

Smash Hero
In that case I'll try and host a tournament around that time in June.

Just gotta make sure my summer plans arent compromised.

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
i see one wato in GA and one in FL o-0 someone explain that please, im looking for a touney between the 4th and 11th I need a little bit more help :(
WATO is a FL crew in Kissimmee, near Orlando. The crew name stands for What Are The Odds. One the the members is Hungry-Box and he occasionally hold tournaments at his house. Since they were originally just smashfests for the crew, he called them WATO or "box-fests". However, people outside the crew started showing to them so "WATO" has become its own tourney series.

Each tourney has it's own little anagram he likes to come up with such as "Whales Are True Outlaws" or "Why Anakin Tricked Obi-wan". Last weekend was [thread=230235]#5.5 - Who Ate That Omelette?"[/thread] but the next tournament will be [thread=185705]#6 - We All Trust Obama[/thread] held on June 6th.

As for GA, my guess is that you're confusing it with WABA which is a LAN center in Duluth, GA. They are holding [thread=229021]Snow Day 2[/thread] on May 9th.

Zori

Smash Champion
@_@ you like answered all my questions in one epic post , thank you very much V_V can't wait to play florida!

B!squick

Smash Master
Being alone and friendless I decided to post here. Also, I don't get the (Main/Breaks) part of the format for the Brawl locater. :/

Palm Bay (Main/Breaks) - Bowser - 0301-9474-4529 - JAYD (I think) - 1139 1256 3471 9648

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I posted a request for June 13th for Cameron and Juan's amazing tourney. Can I ask you to change the date to June 8th? It'd be easier for me to do it on a weekday.

Naki

Smash Rookie
Melee
MEFL Mid - Orlando (Except for Summer) Naki
I feel so bad for getting into the the game after its prime.

Top Bottom