• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Megabus to WABA thread (from Orlando, FL)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think there's a fgc tourney in Atlanta that weekend anyway. I remember seeing a srk thread about it. Dunno how big it is though

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
12:15pm - 9:00pm
-GDX
-Seibrik
-MVD
-DJ Jack
-Seibrik
-MVD
-DJ Jack
-Shaky
-Ryo
-Trueblue
-Lad

I wasn't aware I was going to this twice. I'm assuming this means I get two seats? If so, hype :awesome:

Shaky

Smash Ace
I bought my tickets, coming back with Justin at 7 AM instead of the 12:15 one.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey everybody that lives in south Florida I desperately need a ride to Orlando Florida to take the mega bus to This tournament. I have not bought my tickets yet but I will by my ticket once someone has confirmed that they can take me to Orlando. I will pay gas$ as well. Also I will get my mega bus ticket depending on what time the person driving me to Orlando will be taking me there. Can anybody help me out here?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
then why would you ask if anyone wants to go by themselves, when you are on that bus

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey guys I just bought my tickets!!! I will be going with Nick Riddle and the rest of the gang on November 9th at 11:30 pm and I will be returning on the 11th of November at 4:05 pm. I'm still very excited for this. I can't wait to tell my parents that I actually bought them. They can't say no now, not like they could have before I bought them anyways muahahaha!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If i was a parent and i was like, my kid isn't going to this.

And then my kid was like, can't stop me now!
I'd be like...

Exdeath

Smash Master
Hey guys I just bought my tickets!!! I will be going with Nick Riddle and the rest of the gang on November 9th at 11:30 pm and I will be returning on the 11th of November at 4:05 pm. I'm still very excited for this. I can't wait to tell my parents that I actually bought them. They can't say no now, not like they could have before I bought them anyways muahahaha!!!
Interested in selling your tickets?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Waiting on Goofball to tell me what is Jax gonna do. I should have just bought tickets when they were $8 but I wanted to travel with someone soooo now i'm at $52.

With this kind of a price I'm not going. Anybody have a promo code or something to make the price cheaper?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
welp I still don't know if I wanna pay this price just to come get my *** whooped.

If some people there would agree to do Item FFAs with playing very gay allowed. I might be more tempted to pay that price XD.

JK. I know yall don't give a **** whether I come or not XD. I just want to ffa with top players in it.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Talk to goofball :O

Text him.

Me and him are buying Megabus tickets some day this weekend :O. Hype

If you both have a wii screen bring it :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
what are the carpools looking like exactly from sfl? me and justin don't even know

also

how the **** are we getting to the bus in orlando once we get there if the people in orlando are leaving on earlier busses? o_O

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im getting a ride from SSHQ

Remember, dont be a mink. You cant park at the bus station. There may be parking downtown somewhere you can pay for

Lad

Smash Apprentice
How far is the station from where you're arriving? Also when are you arriving? I'm not sure when I'm leaving(if I go) but if I can drive you guys, I will.

:phone:

Top Bottom