• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

Chexr

Smash Ace
Yea Tink chickened out but we replaced his spot anyways so we didnt lose anyone. No one wants him to win everything anyways <_<

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman

For the first map where the words 'university of regina' is is where the building is and the second pic its the red building

location: University Of Regina, Riddel Center(Building), in the multipurpose room (Which is right across from the Tim hortons :) and in between the owl and henderson's)

UHM ... i hope that helps LOL

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
YOU STOLE IT FROM ME
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH
ANGRY KAT!!!!!
you would've had to double post :p

if it's any consolation, 999>1000

i mean, it's 3 ****in 9s, that's a GW dream right there to get them all in a row

edit: MN, you better take teams 2/3 and singles 3/3 or i lose all respect for you :p. Unless you lose to eggz or silent wolf (but they suck......). So yeah, dont lose :p

oh, and that flat screen (which you guys should win), donate it to me, it's a worthy cause

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
Whoops I forgot I'm teamed with Alex.
But we don't tend to take it seriously =P If anyone rly good wants to team I'll ditch XD

Kat, we need the address for our housing.

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
Go away Luke, nobody likes you.

P.S: TO EVERYONE STAYING AT SEANS. I DIBS ANY COUCH/THE BEST BEDDING TYPE THING HE HAS TO OFFER.

Okay? Good.

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
My hair isn't comfy. Although it is Luciously thick and Nice to the touch, I would not wanna sleep in it, it kinda pokes the eyes and nose, and gets in your mouth

I would know.

Kat's boobies won't be there lol.

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
Adam, just show up anyways =P

Also come on saskatchewan, you live close and you are cancelling? Laaammmee.

Calgary plans to leave in 1 hour and 15 minutes approximately.

Annnnd, I don't think we ever got aa contact or address for our housing.

The drives aout 8 hours, so we'll probably be in around 8 -_- it'd be nice to know where we're going and let sean know we'll be there around then hopefully.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Kat/Sean, alternately you can text us the address for housing at one of these numbers

(403) 542 - 6368 or (403) 803-6765

edit: oh ok

editedit: page 69

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Superboom but it appears that I won't be makin this, I hope you win dubs with whoever that way I'll feel like I me not comin was good thing.

Top Bottom