• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
I hate when I type out a message then it doesnt submit :(
anyways, I updated the OP so everyone should check it out! I have gone through the `interested` list and deleted people I know arnt going to be comming...im trying to move it towards more of a confirmed list of people. If you are on that list and dont think you should be please let me know...and if your not on that list and think you should be also let me know :p And if you know anyone in either of the afformentioned situations please let me know as well :p LOL
I also put up a bunch of awwwsome posters (Made by Dan <3 who did a fabulous job!) around the city and have got a LOT of interest! I have gotten call, e-mails and texts from about 20-30 people who are very interested. Most have never played competetively or ever heard of it being played competitivly. Most just knwo that it is an AWSOME game <3 lol I will meet all of them next saturday and thats where ill find out how many are serious about learning and even then, I think most people will be interested in comming to FLATZONE because its here in Regina and lots of these people live in the dorms. So expect about 10-20 more people then are on the interested list ....
I know noone seems to ever read these updates (Or at least never ever comment on them *Thinks back to all the times I asked if people wanted me to provide food and up the door fee*)
but I have been looking into alternate housing options and there are dorms people can rent out for the reasnable price of about $45 a person ... these are right at the venue which is a bonus
Thaaaanks everyone <3

ThreeX

Smash Lord
****, if only I could actually teleport and come to this... XD looks real interesting, good sheeeeeeet on hosting a bomb tourney :O

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
If you're looking to make it a confirmation list you can confirm me. I have no excuse not to make it.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I might have my n64 to gc adapter by the time this tournament comes along.

Is there going to be recording equipment at this tournament?

hojai

Smash Rookie
Ssb64

Hey Kat,

Do you know for certain whether there will be SSB64 and if so on what days?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
hey there will FORSURE be 64 ... i am 100% sure on this and its going to be singles on the first day and doubles the next day both of those 64 ... its not on the schedual yet lol it needs to be updated :p :)

hojai

Smash Rookie
Sweet! My dream has come true :) . Is that bi-weekly friendly this Saturday at the U of R? Noon-4 or 5? Is there SSB64 as well?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
the bi-weekly is this saturday at noon-5 and then we might do doubles after that or before that if we have time...but ill say 5 for people who have plans to go out for valentines day ... theres no 64 yet ... if you want to play feel free to bring a system and some controllers and after we do singles for melee you can maybe get some 64 going

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Finaaaaally. AZ took a while to sticky it, but I'm glad he finally got around to it. <3

Top Bottom