• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
hmmmm If We Had A Nfl Pr I Wonder What It Would Look Like?
1. Chess
2. Dbs
3. Kbm
4. Jssn
3.5 Eight
5. Esper
6. Mr.ftw
7. Lizard
8. Groceries
9. Fuct
10. Me :d (<----tottaly Unbiased Opinion. :p)
But See If We Did Make One No One Would Care About It Because Its Not "the Fl Pr" Qq
No Seriously..... Like.... U ****ing Kidding Me!!!!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So I was LOLing...and then I realized that Idk wtf WATO IS!?! Thus, it would be greatly appreciated if ANY1 told me where WATO is, aside from EVERYWHERE according to Sumo.

P.S. I hate everyone that went or is going to gigs... I really wanted to go. :-p

P.P.S I hope nevershotme saves vids again, BECUZ HE IZ AWESOME

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So I was LOLing...and then I realized that Idk wtf WATO IS!?! Thus, it would be greatly appreciated if ANY1 told me where WATO is, aside from EVERYWHERE according to Sumo.

P.S. I hate everyone that went or is going to gigs... I really wanted to go. :-p

P.P.S I hope nevershotme saves vids again, BECUZ HE IZ AWESOME
WATO = What Are The Odds?
A crew in CFL with HBOX, Hiroshi, Vericz, and other people. (Will not be hated for not knowing this.)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thank you, I feel like I just earned a degree or something spectacular like that ow :-D

No immediate results from gigs.... I aint even heard from my own crew... ****.... No1 loves me

Where Are The Others????(Nah that wasn't funny)

CO18

Smash Hero
Nick Riddle you owe me money.....

The gigs results sorta skew the original PR ideas.
Yea wth happens to pr lol.

Is seibrik or Afro gonna be 1st?

I think I should be 3rd, then Hbox definitley deserves 4th(sorry hrnut) but he beat Afro and Seibrik and won a set vs me.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
D3 running **** again in FL?? Wow I might have to start playing again after this LoLz.

Good Stuff to C018 winning a BIG tourny in FL.

-Lee-

Master Raven

Smash Master
imo right now I think we should take a good look at some of the current players' past performance and go by that for now if we got new players going toe to toe with those guys.

Since Rx- lost to Redhal though, and Redhal is technically considered a random, I suppose that puts him below Nick? >_>

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Wow...I just read the last billion pages and wow...I had no idea all of these arguments were taking place. At least it didnt get all homo like other threads did....*cough*

In conclusion....we should forget the PR and work together and help eachother out so that we can **** next FAST and not have OOS take the top places.

Also...a suggestion....why not have a MASSIVE gainesville tourney which is 2 hours from tally and 2 hours from orlando (sorry SFL) and we can host it in Maskys room. Im sure his room mate wont mind too much :)

CO18

Smash Hero
imo right now I think we should take a good look at some of the current players' past performance and go by that for now if we got new players going toe to toe with those guys.

Since Rx- lost to Redhal though, and Redhal is technically considered a random, I suppose that puts him below Nick? >_>
Not exactly, maybe since he lost to petey but losing to redhal shouldn't effect him, we sort of talked over it before the tourney because halberd was extremely good, going pretty close with afro/beating seibrik etc, losing to him wouldn't hurt anyone too much.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
only thing im upset about is not doing the MM's with Co18.

**** late *** tourny, i just wanted to leave asap lol

from now on, im gettin there before doors open, takin care of **** before doubles

OverLade

Smash Hero
only thing im upset about is not doing the MM's with Co18.

**** late *** tourny, i just wanted to leave asap lol

from now on, im gettin there before doors open, takin care of **** before doubles
We never got to do that MK ditto MM either.

For another time I guess.

OverLade

Smash Hero
i was savin mk in case we played in tourny ;)
Yeah makes sense. I was looking forward to it too.

Speaking of, did those matches of you vs. Raven ever get uploaded?

Chops playing someone in friendlies is the equivalent of me watching their vids. You know how I am. :D

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yo did Tally do good Enough for us to be considered a tourney that gives points..

cuz I mean I think we more than proved ourselves

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo did Tally do good Enough for us to be considered a tourney that gives points..

cuz I mean I think we more than proved ourselves
Tally is now a powerhouse...

ITs official...all regions now are able to put there own top 3 into top 10 of big tournys

Tally, Central, Tampa, South....all wreck *** an I think Florida will wreck the nations *** next big OOS brawl tourney

Top Bottom