• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
or you could just ignore him lol. It's only the internet. You shouldn't let yourself feel all defeated by the typings of one person. Here, learn from this video my child http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfc1MRVmJYs

lol square bear, ***** were you at the CEO pool party?

:rosalina:
No because it was full of guys and 2 girls. im not gay or dont like to swim so it really wasnt me. dont get me wrong gay peeps are cool just not my style
edit: i was there for a second looking for someone

2-DJeff

Smash Master
"Bro bro I can't have fun with friends unless there are girls I'm probably not going to talk to anyway bro"

:phone:
there not my friends though. besides mat and you lol and all my friends were in the mm room and you obviously dont know me if you think i wont talk to them. You got me confused. If i think a girl is unattractive or ****ty, a *****. Yea your right but other then that im always open. And there are not many gamer chicks ive talk too. There usually not my type. USUALLY. Dont be mad because i gave my opinion on it lol.
Just like this up and coming tns if it had a pool party im not going...

@smoothcriminal you obviously dont know what a pop off is if you think this is a pop off

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ain't a call out bro but if I'm looking to **** with some girls I wouldn't be spending the weekend at a video game tournament. Incidentally I did end up meeting Afro's homegirl that night.

Drink some alcohol and hang with my homies, sounds good to me.

i try my best to not associate my video game life with things that are needed. you mean gengar? lol ok.... and yea drink hang with homies cool. in a pool grabbing other guys ill past.. just my opinion.
I wasn't trying to **** with no girls that night. I was just chilling play sf4. getting ready for the next day

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea you will probably never see me and DC fight. especially over some small like this. its not even a argument. just a casual conversation

B_AWAL

Smash Master
No because it was full of guys and 2 girls. im not gay or dont like to swim so it really wasnt me. dont get me wrong gay peeps are cool just not my style
edit: i was there for a second looking for someone
I didn't wanna say it

Low key 100000000000000005IAGREEWITHTHIS

:sonic:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone here or anyone you guys know go to Gainesville on the weekends? Or maybe know of an upcoming tournament that would have a carpool going to Gainesville? Would be happy to spit on gas for a weekend round trip once in a while.

Top Bottom