• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Still, better than my phone. So you win. :p

Oh, Papa Mink, I can gift you the premium membership if you still want one. And don't feel bad at all. I give stuff away all the time. :)

DC and Garret, when will you be in Tampa? Like earlier that day or right when TNS starts?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol you know, I forgot that my one year premium is almost done. The only reasons I have it is the custom titles and the 1-up shroom.

Oh, and I'm not drinking any nasty ****. Y'all better have some fancy/fruity stuff too, or it's just gonna be Sierra Mist all night for me lol.

xD, I'm remembering what you guys were drinking at Lake Alfred now. That **** was hilarious

:rosalina:

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I'm not gonna turn down free premium
Okay, you'll get it on Friday.

lol you know, I forgot that my one year premium is almost done. The only reasons I have it is the custom titles and the 1-up shroom.

Oh, and I'm not drinking any nasty ****. Y'all better have some fancy/fruity stuff too, or it's just gonna be Sierra Mist all night for me lol.

xD, I'm remembering what you guys were drinking at Lake Alfred now. That **** was hilarious

Okay, what kind of drinks would you like for me to buy? I want everyone to enjoy themselves... Wait... you'll be super late though.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Anything sweet or with a fruit.

Also lol, I dunno I wondered about when we were gonna get there myself. Wait till he posts here I suppose, he usually looks here at least once a day.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Alright. Not quite sure when the party will start. I know there will be pre-game stuff or something. IDK. Something is going to happen over there.

Oh, whatever yo do, do not bring Skittles.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Garret that was the fruitiest post ever. But it must be the reason why your oki game is so sick.

I'm also going to go to tns too.

:phone:
lol, I have enough terrible drinks whenever I go to my aunt's for Thanksgiving. I like fancy things.

Also, I can actually show you how good my Oki is after some more work on my Chie. Please don't tell me you're in DC's car too lol. I'm not letting all that stuff into my apartment.

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm leaving for Tampa Friday night after work, coming back Sunday night.

DC

Smash Cadet
Welp, takes ~4 hours to drive to Tampa so I likely won't get there until after 9pm. But other than TNS I really have no plans other than seeing some friends from Tampa.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Welp, takes ~4 hours to drive to Tampa so I likely won't get there until after 9pm. But other than TNS I really have no plans other than seeing some friends from Tampa.

Oh, i see. You guys need to make sure you make it here safe. I will be concerned until I see you or hear about you guys being safe or something. Won't be at TNS (clearly) but hope everyone that goes enjoy themselves.

DC

Smash Cadet
It's cool I've only had one serious accident in this car in the last two months.

Wish I was joking.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I won't say anything else on the FL thread, considering the fact hat I am not allowed to say ****. Because I'm so unexperienced in Brawl. You know what? Fine. I try to get better but it's whatever.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Not salty, but don't care for people getting upset about small things in the world. And if I cause anger, that's not nice. now is it? :)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I won't say anything else on the FL thread, considering the fact hat I am not allowed to say ****. Because I'm so unexperienced in Brawl. You know what? Fine. I try to get better but it's whatever.
or you could just ignore him lol. It's only the internet. You shouldn't let yourself feel all defeated by the typings of one person. Here, learn from this video my child http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfc1MRVmJYs

and you can't do the square bear act.

lol square bear, ***** were you at the CEO pool party?

Top Bottom