• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I really want to do this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314956 , but I'm kinda unsure about the sponsorship area. ATL North and the Midwest are the only smash communities I know that run sponsored events. There's no example to work off of down here. I mean there's always looking at what the FGC has done, but I still feel unsure about if anything can work for us.

ATL South feels kinda meh unfortunately lol(well, at least FL).

After thinking about it for a bit. I'd feel more motivated to do it if there were actually TOs to work on the sponsorship networking with. I could help other states, but I'd really want to help ours too. Problem is, TO'ing in this state has kinda been in a slump for the longest time and people are losing interest/moving on.

:rosalina:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What the flip.

But it's 30 dollars online.
And, flux pavilion is fine.

Other than that, check out zomboy and porter Robinson.

Especially Jason Blake.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm, maybe at least I could help you two. You guys do a lot for your areas.

I honestly didn't expect anyone to answer to what I posted lol. It proved the point I was making.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol I can do Iron Fist Forward H -> Air H -> Air S -> M -> H out of combo but the second I add on those 3 hits beforehand I keep missing it :glare:

The rest of the combo I have down just this one part adklsfha;sdfhadf

/retardfingers

DC

Smash Cadet
I wonder of green ace has a green ****

You should probably get that checked out

:phone:

DC

Smash Cadet
sorry saltix, me and afro are teaming for the next ZP tournament

we've covered wars

Top Bottom