• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

KillerChao

Smash Rookie
Yo watuuup

i'm new to the brawl scene and plan on rapin reeeeeal soon with ma boy Seibrik teachin me ****

Snipa, i'll be above u on the PR's real soon, don't get comfy!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
go on pandora radio, and put in the song madcon-beggin'. The songs they play on that radio are so good.

DC

Smash Cadet
UGH FUUUUCK

The ONE girl MY AGE that I want bang.

Get this

ONLY LIKES OLDER MEN (like 30+)

WHAT KIND OF ****ING IRONY IS THIS GOD

I didn't know where else to post this.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
UGH FUUUUCK

The ONE girl MY AGE that I want bang.

Get this

ONLY LIKES OLDER MEN (like 30+)

WHAT KIND OF ****ING IRONY IS THIS GOD

I didn't know where else to post this.
DAS GOOD SHEEEE~!

sucks man, perhaps having the mentality of one would help?

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh please, just because I **** around with you kids doesn't mean I do that with everyone. I act differently around different people sometimes, not something I'm proud of, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Smash players only know DC, not Daniel. ;)
(though I'm sure that's a telltale symptom of schizophrenia and should probably get that checked out)

Anyways she's really smart and into political science and ****, undeniably one of my worst subjects so that doesn't help either. I think I've lost this round. ;_;

Back to uh... 18 year olds. Yeah that's it.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Oh please, just because I **** around with you kids doesn't mean I do that with everyone. I act differently around different people sometimes, not something I'm proud of, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Smash players only know DC, not Daniel. ;)
(though I'm sure that's a telltale symptom of schizophrenia and should probably get that checked out)

Anyways she's really smart and into political science and ****, undeniably one of my worst subjects so that doesn't help either. I think I've lost this round. ;_;

Back to uh... 18 year olds. Yeah that's it.
how old are you?

CO18

Smash Hero
Nick/esam/mvd/bri/seibrik. Mlg is offering to give a free night Saturday night since they're overpacked at a diff hotel that's still connected to the venue so ima take it saves 140 bux so it'll only end up being 20 for the wekend assuming we have 7 ppl

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick/esam/mvd/bri/seibrik. Mlg is offering to give a free night Saturday night since they're overpacked at a diff hotel that's still connected to the venue so ima take it saves 140 bux so it'll only end up being 20 for the wekend assuming we have 7 ppl
Holy ****, that is AMAZING!
I am totally okay with that.

DC

Smash Cadet
That is a Wobbufet. I fail to see how that is related.

My question was "Why not," not "Wynaut."

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well in the first post it says the period will be over in may

nll=last tourny of may

not to mention all of fl (pretty much) will be at NLL

while 80% of the top players will be missing from CEO due to MLG.

the most we'd get from mlg is seeing how our top players competes against OOS compared to other top players, odds are we'd get one or two direct comparisons.

why waste that much time and make people wait wen we can just go into those tournies fresh?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i just noticed in the sfl smash sig that sfl smash is right by my name

not saying it has anything to do with skill

its prolly just cause there's the most room there since mk is the shortest

just makin a dumb observation lol

Top Bottom