• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Mampam

Smash Ace

CO18

Smash Hero
Mampam **** negro get in touch with your roots. Yo *** came out a black *****.

A really sweet sexy black girl = best thing.

Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets ;)

Btw Going to nigeria for a month june 11th. Ill let everyone know how the African brawl scene is

OverLade

Smash Hero
Halberd wtf shes not even that good looking and of course Im using a black chick.
Dude u serious? WTF kinda standards do you have do you expect every woman to look like a goddess or some ****? I'm not into chicks that don't look real and are 40% photoshop.

I'd put a ring on it...

after Im done with the chicks at USF...

Mampam

Smash Ace
Mampam **** negro get in touch with your roots. Yo *** came out a black *****.

A really sweet sexy black girl = best thing.

Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets ;)
i could care less *****, its all about dat white pusseh ;D (preferably non blonde, but big *** and decent boobs required)

Btw Going to nigeria for a month june 11th. Ill let everyone know how the African brawl scene is
we been to sierra leone and ghana *****
u aint go'n find no african brawl scene xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
Kim Kardashian doesn't even need a face because the view is so nice from the back.

Doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous of course.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
wait, am I seeing this right? I'm out of the Brawl scene for about 2 yrs, and when I get back an Ice Climber is the top player? Are there vids of this or something? How'd this happen, lol. I came back thinking a snake or metaknight would be on top...not an Iceclimber :laugh:

Mampam

Smash Ace
wait, am I seeing this right? I'm out of the Brawl scene for about 2 yrs, and when I get back an Ice Climber is the top player? Are there vids of this or something? How'd this happen, lol. I came back thinking a snake or metaknight would be on top...not an Iceclimber :laugh:
its to troll or something

or a joke

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yo man you been out of the loop

lots changed in 2 years

ICs da bess now

Master Raven

Smash Master
East azns are the best

I will say this though: I'm with CO that Keli Hilson is ****ing hot

And I while I like my fair share of T&A, I don't want my woman to be a complete skank and an ugly face. Not a fan of gigantic walking **** that looks like a Lovecraftian circus freak. She needs at least some class, and subtlety's very good too.

DC

Smash Cadet
Everybody shut the **** up

Black girls are ugly

good night

Bonus DC input:
Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets
LOL Stop fooling yourself, no black girl is a "lady on the street."

Mampam

Smash Ace
Don't know if this is what you're looking towards, but here ya go.

You crush, you lose. XD

There are sexier pictures, but they're bigger than this one. I'd have to resize them down.
O__o

wow.......

i hope the back is at least as good as the front

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
O__o

wow.......

i hope the back is at least as good as the front

You have only been criticizing other people's pictures. I'd like to see you post one that looks good and doesn't look ridiculously photoshopped....and I'm not exactly jumping for Bria Myles. She looks like Advent Lee, imo. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
If I did go black, it'd be for something like this.

Mampam

Smash Ace

You have only been criticizing other people's pictures. I'd like to see you post one that looks good and doesn't look ridiculously photoshopped....and I'm not exactly jumping for Bria Myles. She looks like Advent Lee, imo. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
If I did go black, it'd be for something like this.

lol, i wouldnt tap either of them, (girl on top got no ***) but the body of the black girl would be nice (on a non black girl) xD

Top Bottom