• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Oh, I knew it was done. I get my days confused. But I'm just like.... bored over here and tired of playing online.

Edit: Is your avatar from Persona?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
@Tricky, haha sorry lol. I bought the game, but I haven't started it yet myself. I have such a huge backlog of games to play D:

Justin, if you're talking about September(since it's practically august lol), please make it any other weekend aside from the 29th lol. If you can of course.

Also DC I saw that tweet mister. I can say sir whenever I want.

:rosalina:

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
That means I must plan a road trip for this event. But is there a thread about this already? with date at least?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
TommyG has a Clubhouse in his neighborhood that's served as a great venue for tournaments in SFL. It has things like a pool, beds and a gym. It's probably the closest venue we have for CFL to get to. It's in Stuart, FL

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Damn I only saw Mink ONCE yesterday. Pretty disappointed. Definitely should've stayed the night.

Seibs I love you but don't host a tournament and then leave it early.

Anyway can we start doing tournaments at the clubhouse? I want to make a follow up video called "**** A ***** NAMED DJ JACK 2: CONSUMING ****S ONCE MORE"

:phone:
lol why he leave early?

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
TommyG has a Clubhouse in his neighborhood that's served as a great venue for tournaments in SFL. It has things like a pool, beds and a gym. It's probably the closest venue we have for CFL to get to. It's in Stuart, FL

Tampa to Stuart... Interesting ride I might have to take with some friends.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol he got bodied that bad? damn life is hard for a mk main lol. I think they should unban him. Mk is the best virtually but not the best on paper.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I am still kinda sad. I would take a better picture but I lost my camera. So sad...

So this avatar will do for the meantime.

I am a CHICK!

Edit: Oh, I see. No. Single. and a CHICK!

Top Bottom