• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
What? Wait..... You live in Dunedin? I wanna go there. :(
xD

Well, there's a few people around here that play (or rather, have played) Barlw. Lime Backwards, Monk/Honkey/Banana, Felipe, and myself. I know Monk still goes to tourneys (seldom), but Felipe and Lime have pretty much given up on Smash. I'd be willing to play a helluva lot more if I had a console and I saw these people more often, but alas, life's a ***** sometimes.

You live around Tampa, right? You should hook up with Red Halberd sometime. He dabbles in MAHVEL nowadays, but every so often he and some of the Tampa crew get together and have a pretty solid showing of Brawl players. I can link you the FB group, if you want.

Smooth Criminal

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
xD

Well, there's a few people around here that play (or rather, have played) Barlw. Lime Backwards, Monk/Honkey/Banana, Felipe, and myself. I know Monk still goes to tourneys (seldom), but Felipe and Lime have pretty much given up on Smash. I'd be willing to play a helluva lot more if I had a console and I saw these people more often, but alas, life's a ***** sometimes.

You live around Tampa, right? You should hook up with Red Halberd sometime. He dabbles in MAHVEL nowadays, but every so often he and some of the Tampa crew get together and have a pretty solid showing of Brawl players. I can link you the FB group, if you want.

Smooth Criminal

Eh, I play with the Tampa people all the time. And I met Monk but I'm sure he thinks I'm an idiot. I mean, i'm bad at the game and not many people know much about IC or Lucas really. So I'm trying to branch out some to see if I can find some other players too.

Who's Red Halberd?

I need premium so i can make my name caption "The Sex Deity" again.

I miss it.
Can you gift it? If so, I'll send you one.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Red Halberd's mampams brother. Mampam is a lot cooler though so just hang out with Mampam.

Get a really rare reptile. This will help.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Eh, I play with the Tampa people all the time. And I met Monk but I'm sure he thinks I'm an idiot. I mean, i'm bad at the game and not many people know much about IC or Lucas really. So I'm trying to branch out some to see if I can find some other players too.

Who's Red Halberd?
Monk's that way to everybody, hun. Not just you. Trust me on this. He gave me **** for wanting to play DDD for the longest time. It's just that he's not going to hold your hand when he teaches you how to play the game, and you also gotta be sure that you ask him questions consistently. Monk'll give you a halfassed answer every time if you don't needle him enough about it. Other than that, he's a really cool guy and I count him as a friend personally.

Red Halberd (Lade) was an up and coming MK player. One of the better Smashers that this area had to offer before he quit. He didn't really travel all that much, but he did fare well against some of the best this state has to offer when Brawl was a little younger in the metagame development department (a lot of **** has changed, in fairness, and I'm not quite sure how he'd stack up now). He's a really cool guy, though. Very helpful.

Smooth Criminal

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Monk's that way to everybody, hun. Not just you. Trust me on this. He gave me **** for wanting to play DDD too for the longest time. It's just that he's not going to hold your hand when he teaches you how to play the game, and you also gotta be sure that you ask him questions consistently. Monk'll give you a halfassed answer every time if you don't needle him enough about it. Other than that, he's a really cool guy and I count him as a friend personally.

Red Halberd (Lade) was an up and coming MK player. One of the better Smashers that this area had to offer before he quit. He didn't really travel all that much, but he did fare well against some of the best this state has to offer when Brawl was a little younger in the metagame development department (a lot of **** has changed, in fairness, and I'm not quite sure how he'd stack up now). He's a really cool guy, though. Very helpful.

Smooth Criminal
Thanks Kevin. :) Hopefully he can help me before he leaves soon. But I also can get help from Ed as well, since I go over to his place.

*blinks* Yes then. Also, did you ever go to a NLL tourney and enter teams with some guy?
No, not yet. I wanna go but not sure if I will. No one wants to be my teammate and frankly, I need to practice with them.

I wish it could be gifted.

It's 4$ i just haven't felt like committing to.
Hahahaha
Hahaha, I know what you mean. Well that sucks that it can't be gifted. Can I mail you $4?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Weeeeelp I think EVERYONE should go to GDX's NLL tourney that's in September and will also be an apex qualifier and all that other good stuff :D

@tricky: best guesser i ever did see~

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Weeeeelp I think EVERYONE should go to GDX's NLL tourney that's in September and will also be an apex qualifier and all that other good stuff :D

@tricky: best guesser i ever did see~
I'll go somehow. Not sure who else is going to go though.

And if it makes you all feel better, my name is Bon.

Papa Mink, don't feel bad. I give money all the time. Ask one of my friends... Uhm.... Find one?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This thread turned pretty dumb

Well anyway everybody come to my tourney in September that someone else already namedropped (thanks bri)

:phone:

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
This thread turned pretty dumb

Well anyway everybody come to my tourney in September that someone else already namedropped (thanks bri)

:phone:
Will do for sure! :D I wanna go to Orlando. Never been there. :]

And GreenAce, his response was that you don't even play brawl.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
All you can do is your best
Did Teen Titans not teach you anything? When Cyborg said he couldn't lift more than 100%, he failed. When he didn't set a limit on what he could do and knew that no matter what he could surpass it, he did. You can do better than your best, always, because there is never a cap.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Did Teen Titans not teach you anything? When Cyborg said he couldn't lift more than 100%, he failed. When he didn't set a limit on what he could do and knew that no matter what he could surpass it, he did. You can do better than your best, always, because there is never a cap.
Man, I love you, whoever you are. <3

Top Bottom