• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hahahahhaha sarcasm

Excellent

WE all know the power rankings should be updated in...well, January . Yea

After December that would be good. Yea

There should be a plethora of Tourneys in December cuz of vacation

Life After Death

Smash Champion
how can u forget emilio. i like how all my apprentices are top 5 hrnut emilio afro seibrik. cept danny. he should be one ofm y student so eh can be better than he is now

OTRU...

Smash Champion
sheer got 5th at gigz and he never goes to tourneys... And QDVS also did well considering he hasnt been playing at tourneys.

Good stuff guys, show these nubs how its done

ohh and chloud who are u? have u been to tourneys? did u go to elementary school lol jk?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
As far as I'm concerned theres no gap between the top players and the rest. The fact that I can not play brawl for 5 months then get 5th at gigs with Kirby pritty much proves that. As long as you're a 1/2 way smart player you'll never really have much catching up to do.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
But why Leh?

MK>hbox
you beat my mk, i didn't tornado you the whole match either...it was an actual fight...just find a second character or practice against that character...if you want we're gonna try to have a smashfest of some sort on friday if you can, try to attend i'll give you all the practice you need.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
As far as I'm concerned theres no gap between the top players and the rest. The fact that I can not play brawl for 5 months then get 5th at gigs with Kirby pritty much proves that. As long as you're a 1/2 way smart player you'll never really have much catching up to do.
the thing is only the top players are truly good. and there like 6 top players in fl? seibrik afro emilio hrnut danny and my c0ck. hungry queen esam and colbol will eventually reach that status once they get used to brawl mechanics and match ups and how to use their character more effective

im prolly missing a few people but w/e they know who they are. u only beat the normal players not the top players not only that ur prolly wayy smarter than most of the brawl players. so u can be like dam brawl is easy if ur the better player obviously its gonna be easy

Toneh

Smash Lord
you beat my mk, i didn't tornado you the whole match either...it was an actual fight...just find a second character or practice against that character...if you want we're gonna try to have a smashfest of some sort on friday if you can, try to attend i'll give you all the practice you need.
this gonna be at your place again?

Leh

Smash Ace
I honestly think thats just specific in your case though. Your just really good and really smart at the game of smash.

I thought for the longest time you hated me, cuz whenever i tried to say somethin to you i got no response.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
When I say theres no gap in brawl I'm just comparing it to melee. I played competitive melee for like 3 years and I never had a realistic shot at beating any of the top 4-5 players.

In brawl I can not play for months yet still have a realistic shot at upsetting some of the top players.

Afro I apologize to you and anyone else over the years who might have though I hated them. I'm actually a pritty shy person so I'm naturally very quiet and don't talk a whole lot at tourneys. I really hope no one else thinks or has thought I hated them cause I swear I don't, I'm just a shy. :(

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
sheerbadness.
Lol.

exwhyzeeznutz

When I say theres no gap in brawl I'm just comparing it to melee. I played competitive melee for like 3 years and I never had a realistic shot at beating any of the top 4-5 players.

In brawl I can not play for months yet still have a realistic shot at upsetting some of the top players.

Afro I apologize to you and anyone else over the years who might have though I hated them. I'm actually a pritty shy person so I'm naturally very quiet and don't talk a whole lot at tourneys. I really hope no one else thinks or has thought I hated them cause I swear I don't, I'm just a shy. :(
Me too :(

Life After Death

Smash Champion

i though u was good at melee imo u just needed proper training like a like a teacher that punishes u with an electric whip whenever u do something bad or make mistake

Top Bottom