• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Chloud Strife

Smash Rookie
idk no lambchops, but ill tell you bro anytihng with the name IKE is gona be truble since he is SO MANLIE, i maen com on he can use a 2 HAND SWORD wiht only 1 HAND!!!!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
him denying being black only means he knows afro in person, and means hes been to tournies, which means hes not random, soooooooooooooooooooooo.....

gmoney?

thats my random guess lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dunno who the guys is...and i dont really care

what i DO care about is seeing ted boosley again. man, i hope he comes to gigs

now that i think about it though, it COULD be ted boosley :laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
DUde....ike is level 4 hurricane right now....supposed to go down to 3 and back up to 4....Smashmac, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
This isn't stickied because the posts keep flourishing in this thread, so it stays near the top anyway.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
i said it and now i am...so can u please stop criticizing people, let people hope for something sometimes, you don't always have to crush someone's spirit...:(
Everyone says it.

But NO ONE CARES.

It's just an extra worthless post to read like yours about breaking people's shields and not acting black and such.

Be a d!ck HRNut.

It's the only way.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
afro is most improved player lol. then comes hrnuts. seibrik iisnt cuz his potential been unlocked since melee days. and ****. the only 2 new pros are afro and hrnut the rest are the same players average skils or a lil bit above. there hasnt been any new pro since hrnut which i called b4 he started ****** lol. the other pros either hate brawl and dont play it which is most of the pros in fl or too lazy to put effort in it *couggh colbol queen cough* or they just recently started putting effort and are now good at brawl like linguini and me.

AGREEEEE WITH ME!!!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
afro is most improved player lol. then comes hrnuts. seibrik iisnt cuz his potential been unlocked since melee days. and ****. the only 2 new pros are afro and hrnut the rest are the same players average skils or a lil bit above. there hasnt been any new pro since hrnut which i called b4 he started ****** lol. the other pros either hate brawl and dont play it which is most of the pros in fl or too lazy to put effort in it *couggh colbol queen cough* or they just recently started putting effort and are now good at brawl like linguini and me.

AGREEEEE WITH ME!!!
Agreed, after all its just like we said "all good melee players who put in some effort will be good in brawl." Brawlers watch out! LoLz.

-advent-

Life After Death

Smash Champion
its not even that its just a fact lol. and cant be proven wrong the best brawl players are the melee pros or just new talented players that are like melee pros cept thier good in brawl with alot of potential.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
its not even that its just a fact lol. and cant be proven wrong the best brawl players are the melee pros or just new talented players that are like melee pros cept thier good in brawl with alot of potential.
Yea trust me I already know, talked about that. But Seibrik and Linguini got used to the game really quickly. Maybe its that I just started and I'm still in my Melee mind where I can **** rolls and spot dodges but I'm still no where near used to this game yet. I feel like you Seibrik and Linguini are all leaving me behind lolz, somebody gotta teach me brawl. We need to play again sometime, serious matches. I just need some dam free time.

-lee-

Top Bottom