• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Brawl Rankings CFL Panelist Poll

Who for CFL Panelist? (can select more than 1)

• Total voters

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
gallax said:
Hey could you create a poll in the atl south for me please? Id like to have a vote on who our panelists on the PR thread should be so that theres a majority who will agree on who is our representative. On it you should put hrnut, gdx, me, and kyon.

. Ive chosen us because we usually make it to the top5 so we will have played everyone in CFL n tourney and have some experience with SFL so we would be the best to handle being a panelist. radix doesnt have much exp vs SFL but hes a very unbiased person and is more than apt at handling being a PR.
YOU MUST CHOOSE CFL!!

Who will represent you on the FL Panel.

Choose carefully, choose wisely.

But!
CHOOSE!

I'm gonna be a harsh moderator in this thread, stay on topic, and don't troll or flame.
The poll is public so if you shouldn't be voting other people will be able to see.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hrnut, gallax, gdx, kyon.

If redhablerd/viper wants to be on tell us who they have played within the last 3 months(IN TOURNEY) out of this list:

hrnut
gdx
gallax
kyon
hbox
radix
raz
fearless
dtorr
mampam
xdeath
hiroi
draconoa
sensei
crsn

If they havent played hrnut, gdx, me, kyon, dtorr, radix, or fear then there is no way they should be a panelist.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I've played HRnut and Mampam. Everyone else from that list either doesn't place or never goes to tourneys when I do lol.

Anyway you can make a CFL PR we just won't be on it. CFL suddenly wants to include Tampa/Gainesville because it's the only way it makes you guys anywhere near on par with SFL.

If you want to make another PR it shouldn't even be called CFL it shoudl be called something else.

OverLade

Smash Hero
When I was suggesting a separate PR, I was suggesting a PR for SFL, and a PR for "the rest" of FL.

If you think the panelists should only be CFL for whatever reasons, then you're being biased and unrepresentative.

Does that make more sense?

gallax

Smash Hero
Wow redhal u have it totally wrong. We are voting on who we think should be the panelists include for the FL pr thread from CFL only. If you think that you should be a panelist for tampa/gville then thats fine lol. Our region is CFL and the people who we are voting are from CFL. Thats y i didnt include u in the first place. I already assumed you were a rep from ur area. lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ugh SMH. Sorry for the mi-communication...

I assumed that CFL already had a panelist so I thought this was for the "other PR" or w/e. Sorry for the d1ckery.

gallax

Smash Hero
haha its ok halzy. this thread is so that people can vote and be happy with the democratic way our panelists were chosen and have a better chance that the person(s) chosen are gonna be unbiased. some said gdx others hrnut other me and i thought kyon should be up there to so y not just let the majority decide.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hrnut, gallax, gdx, kyon.

If redhablerd/viper wants to be on tell us who they have played within the last 3 months(IN TOURNEY) out of this list:

hrnut
gdx
gallax
kyon
hbox
radix
raz
fearless
dtorr
mampam
xdeath
hiroi
draconoa
sensei
crsn

If they havent played hrnut, gdx, me, kyon, dtorr, radix, or fear then there is no way they should be a panelist.
Gallex get off my jock if you want to know what tourneys i have been to then look me up dear god i have been more active then you in the last 3 months i dont know where you get off saying this kinda **** for real

Purple

Hi guys!
Gallex get off my jock if you want to know what tourneys i have been to then look me up dear god i have been more active then you in the last 3 months i dont know where you get off saying this kinda **** for real
Hey man.

Relax, just back up your stuff with facts.

gallax

Smash Hero
Calm down Viper. Srsly. Im not gonna look it up. Just say who u have played. If you cant say you've played at least those people then how r u gonna be able to decide who is top10 in fl? Its a legit question and u need to calm down.

Halberd should be a panelist regardless of this poll.

As for CFL, I'm going with Gallax.
Hes already on lol. And thanks for the vote.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
nick riddle you can vote its who we think would be best

so go ahead

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol kyon just cause u think a certain way doesnt mean its the right way to everyone else.

as u can see theres still a majority leaning toward halberd hrnut and viper, even tho its close it shows that gdx wasn't such an OBVIOUS answer

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Thus is why there was so much I in what I wrote XD. I mainly say gdx cause besides me he is the other person that actually travels the most from central including north. But meh I have no logic or anything XD

Top Bottom