• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Brawl Rankings CFL Panelist Poll

Who for CFL Panelist? (can select more than 1)

• Total voters

Exdeath

Smash Master
Thus is why there was so much I in what I wrote XD. I mainly say gdx cause besides me he is the other person that actually travels the most from central including north. But meh I have no logic or anything XD
Do you mean that G.D.X. travels away from CFL?

gallax

Smash Hero
Thus is why there was so much I in what I wrote XD. I mainly say gdx cause besides me he is the other person that actually travels the most from central including north. But meh I have no logic or anything XD
Do you mean that G.D.X. travels away from CFL?
Yeah no cuz if im not mistaken i travel to. Ive gone to gville and SFL with you guys. Ive even driven there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i definitely travel the most in CFL , as far going as away from FL goes :laugh:

i used to drive around alot in-state, before Germany gave me the big **** you

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I went to SFL twice and back to SWFL once over the summer and now that i am back in SWFL i have been back up to CFL once already. GDX i know you travel alot and counting apex more then me by alot but i do more traveling then you guys give credit for.

Do i not count as CFL or what is that an exclusive group for Orlando or UCF?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, i personally dont care how much you travel. i was just making a comment on the joke tony made about how i travel more OOS than instate :laugh:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Top Bottom