• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU MELEE 3--Miami, FL--1/30/2010--HUNGRYBOX will be there!!!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I now have enough tournament setups. However, extra setups are encouraged yet remember that I cannot guarantee anymore discounts. Also, extra recording devices are welcomed (since my Dazzle has been crapping out on me lately and I can't locate my GameBridge).

So me and zidane gets discounts right? We are gonna be there the whole day so ya.
According to Ruuku's post we get door fee off, Dale. =D
I'll bring my setup too, along with a T.V.
Yes, all the people on the equipment list in the first post are getting full door fee off.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lady i sent an instant message to ya last night. Please contact cryptik he may be able to house you from what he said in his post. Also i will bring my a game *****es <.<. Kevin i knew that :) edit also crispyone said he can house 4 people please please please contact him. Use member search or look at the last couple of post threw the south florida thread. Hope i helped.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Lady i sent an instant message to ya last night. Please contact cryptik he may be able to house you from what he said in his post. Also i will bring my a game *****es <.<. Kevin i knew that :) edit also crispyone said he can house 4 people please please please contact him. Use member search or look at the last couple of post threw the south florida thread. Hope i helped.
I didn't get it o.o! But thanks! I'll PM him.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Nicaboy already stated that I could house some people. I have one regular full bed, a couch, and a pull out sofa. Based on google maps, it will take approximately 40 minutes to get to the venue from my house. If you do choose to stay at my place, please bring an extra pillow or two just in case and take the distance to the venue in consideration.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Nicaboy already stated that I could house some people. I have one regular full bed, a couch, and a pull out sofa. Based on google maps, it will take approximately 40 minutes to get to the venue from my house. If you do choose to stay at my place, please bring an extra pillow or two just in case and take the distance to the venue in consideration.
I'm gay for Crispyone. (No homo)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol. ruku, michelo and me are the same person. put out hahaha XD, another thing. add sylor he is coming wif me

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol wato my black ***. Yo crispyone is the only man i ever been with. So if he wont house you cryptik will. Btw rukku please tell me you are gonna seed players by location and skill. Looks like a nice amount of good people are coming.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I will money match all your characters with my sheik. If you want my fox your peach too. Yo add elliot n2k and john to this list. Imma see if i can get more people too. As well as justin marlon and c money. Smilez too.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I will money match all your characters with my sheik. If you want my fox your peach too. Yo add elliot n2k and john to this list. Imma see if i can get more people too. As well as justin marlon and c money. Smilez and flamin roy too.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I can probably house 3-4 people at my place. Just gotta tell my folks that you guys are friends from school or something rather than people I've never met from CFL. There is only one rule at my place. No drugs. That's it. My folks are serious about that stuff.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
People, there will be one setup with Naruto Shippuuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 if y'all want to try it out.

Lol wato my black ***. Yo crispyone is the only man i ever been with. So if he wont house you cryptik will. Btw rukku please tell me you are gonna seed players by location and skill. Looks like a nice amount of good people are coming.
Of course. I always do the seeding by skill+region.

I will money match all your characters with my sheik. If you want my fox your peach too. Yo add elliot n2k and john to this list. Imma see if i can get more people too. As well as justin marlon and c money. Smilez too.
elliot, n2k, John, Justin, Marlon, c money, and Smilez have been added.

Alright, I can probably house 3-4 people at my place. Just gotta tell my folks that you guys are friends from school or something rather than people I've never met from CFL. There is only one rule at my place. No drugs. That's it. My folks are serious about that stuff.
Thanks for housing all those people, man.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Actually a live stream can happen. Wireless in the Game Room was fine today so I guess it was my CPU that wasn't fine. lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
N2k cant attend due to work. Elliot is confirmed as well as flamin roy. So good teams i see hungrybox uuaa. Linguini blea gelo. And now flamin roy and elliot. This is gonna get ugly.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Who the hell is hi-c? According to the first post there are two people named nicaboy. Im gonna kick that kids *** in a fist fight and melee. Little *****!

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
myself and whoever i'm driving up might not be able to make it to the tourney till around 3:00ish. I also don't know who is going to enter. I know c money and marlin want to go and so do some other people, But I don't know if they are going just for friendlies yet.

Top Bottom