• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Update on Ori_housing

Sadly, I can no longer house anyone this weekend other than Geno since he is bussing in Thursday night and I need to get him to the bus stop on Sunday. So yeah, apologies.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
OH definitely would not curbstomp MI in a crew battle; udk how you guys are coming up with that.

Excluding me and Shugo:

- LOE1 has been wrecking anything that hasn't been me or Ally in the last couple months.
- Tutu is positive with most of you and normally outplaces all of you.
- SK would probably roflstomp his opponent.
- Stewy/Ori have shown they can take out your "A-team" members as well (MX, Eddie G, etc.)

How are we at a disadvantage? If you add me and Shugo, it's gonna just depend on who's team left the most stocks. I definitely think the crew battle is in MI's favor if anything.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OH definitely would not curbstomp MI in a crew battle; udk how you guys are coming up with that.

Excluding me and Shugo:

- LOE1 has been wrecking anything that hasn't been me or Ally in the last couple months.
- Tutu is positive with most of you and normally outplaces all of you.
- SK would probably roflstomp his opponent.
- Stewy/Ori have shown they can take out your "A-team" members as well (MX, Eddie G, etc.)

How are we at a disadvantage? If you add me and Shugo, it's gonna just depend on who's team left the most stocks. I definitely think the crew battle is in MI's favor if anything.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I think in a 5 vs 5, it would be too close to call. 1-2 stocks either way.
I feel as if the onus is on OH atm. MI has been doing some work and have a more active scene.
This just means we shall have to have a crew and see. :)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
@Pech never,as long as you post I can just assume everything you say is wrong, I know I can get someone to agree with me every time

@Zyth can you name another MI player who deserves to be in a video the same as the others? seemed to be the best in the MW

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Drdn, please change your font D:. I have to highlight your text everytime I read it so that I don't get a headache.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
...im suprised people still care to read it, but what color is it, I had to turn off my colors so I could read everyone elses because I use the blue layout

zyth

Smash Lord
ur color is blue

Also, If 2 GBAs are brought to this I will have a copy of Four Swords and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles if ppl wanna play

W.C.N

Smash Lord
so yeah crews will never happen if you guys try to take one of the needed tvs for a final fantasy game that will take all day...

W.C.N

Smash Lord
BTW I need a Brawl Dubs Partner for this

Kirby/Diddy/MK here Ill play sober if you care to try

Xatic

Smash Lord
As a reminder:

We need set-ups. I will give FULL refunds to everyone who brings a FULL set-up (TV, Wii, either/both Games). If you only bring a wii and game, find someone with an extra TV if you want a full refund. Everyone needs to pay for venue at the start of the day and I will refund you if you stay until at least Loser's Quarter Finals.

zyth

Smash Lord
DRDN if crews happens then I can take CC or Four Swords off. but itll be much easier for ppl to hop into that than trying to get 10 ppl organized to play brawl.

JTsm

Smash Master
I plan on trucking through the Project: M events. I'll be adding in some things later today to let you guys in on a few things.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Depending on our set-up situation I may give P:M only players their refunds back early.

I can't promise anything though so don't expect it. I'd really like to get this **** done on time.

I plan on trucking through the Project: M events. I'll be adding in some things later today to let you guys in on a few things.
Talk with me beforehand please.

Top Bottom