• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST NINTENDO DIRECT OF 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
it would be Great if they dropped multiple characters on us here. Nintendo could use some HYPE, say all the most likely characters we are guessing get shown tomorrow: Yoshi/babymario diddy/dixie and little mac possibly even palutena all get revealed plus some substantial gameplay, THAT would be amazing... dont want to over hype this though haha
Sounds pretty good to me! :shades:

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
WHAT??!!... if the first Nintendo Direct of 2014 is coming tomorrow, then what have I been watching for all this time??:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
it would be Great if they dropped multiple characters on us here. Nintendo could use some HYPE, say all the most likely characters we are guessing get shown tomorrow: Yoshi/babymario diddy/dixie and little mac possibly even palutena all get revealed plus some substantial gameplay, THAT would be amazing... dont want to over hype this though haha
It would be cool to get at least two newcomers, like in June last year. It is the first direct of 2014, not just a random one.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Guys this announcement has made me realize something. I love you all. I love Nintendo. You guys, and myself, and Nintendo have our fair share of problems, but we can all get past that and bond together.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"Oh, morning 7: Nintendo Direct or. It is early."
Well alright. The Direct is at 7 in the morning in Japan right? (14 hours ahead of EST iirc, in which it happens at 5 PM, ja?)

@ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫

I don't think there's an image in the world greater than that one. Whoa.

Last edited:

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
one of sakurais tweets says something about spring 2014 this year and time will be spring?? google translator gibberish but maybe just maybe release date??????

Reila

one of sakurais tweets says something about spring 2014 this year and time will be spring?? google translator gibberish but maybe just maybe release date??????
Is it happening?!?

Man, you guys are so hype, I am glad I registered here.

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
This better be good. I mean, beyond what is shown of Super Smash Bros. They need to bring their A game.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is it happening?!?

Man, you guys are so hype, I am glad I registered here.
Oh trust me, the fun is just beginning! Just wait until one of the big newcomers gets a trailer...

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
So Sakurai tweeted about the Direct tomorrow?
...Yepp...there it is...mhm...there's the hype

Reila

Please give us five newcomers tomorrow, Samurai.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I think I could really go for some Pale Tuna, now that you mention it. I could do with some kind of monkey as well. Perhaps as a side dish for best serving effect.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Last edited:

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
Hopefully a release date since this is about games coming out in the spring!!!!

Kef

Smash Apprentice
Based Samurai.

Please release at least 3 of the 50 newcomers. Disappointment is obviously not an option because of my low expectations.

On a serious note, Diddy/Dixie, please don't kill my vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom