• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

pharoahe monch

Smash Rookie
If Marcus decrees it then it must be true.

m(_ _)m

Welp, work today from 2-8 and I get my schedule/paycheck today. New Maryland policy means I have to take a break after 4 hours. That's pretty ridiculous cause I'd rather work 6 hours straight. I only take breaks when I usually work 8 hour shifts =/.
why would you rather work 6 hours straight then have a break?

do they force you to clock out the breaks, cause they can't unless you're scheduled for liek 8 and half hours

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
why would you rather work 6 hours straight then have a break?

do they force you to clock out the breaks, cause they can't unless you're scheduled for liek 8 and half hours
I mean if I have a 6 hour shift then I'd rather take no break at all. Yes, I have to clock out during breaks.

pharoahe monch

Smash Rookie
I guess MD is different

in VA you get a paid breaks unless you're scheduled overtime

also it might depend on you're employer

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I was quitting probably for good after I team with you and maybe vinnie?

those were the last 2 people on my list that I would want to team with

Malcolm
Coney
Vinnie

Still going to genesis and Apex 3 though...alex already hit me up about commentary on that...lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
As soon as you need some extra cash, you're dedede will be back in top form or stopping by the pa tourneys.

Don't search for a reason, the reason will come to you. Do what you have a passion for.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Good job completing your goals. The best thing now is probably to find someone who has goals and the drive to complete them and help them reach them.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Coney, don't be betch. Just look back to why you played the game in the first place.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm the only Athf person that plays LoL :/.

I got really mad one game because I use just Yi and Ashe (If someone takes my Yi) and when I went to the 5v5 select screen...Both taken instantly. I would've also used Udyr or Warwick, but they weren't around for this rotation and I haven't bought them yet. I had to settle on the only other character I remembered how to use, which was Caitlyn and then we got completely railroaded because my team was as$.

And I HATE Teemo. He hard counters Yi the same way D3 with legal infinites is vs Dk. I can't even approach because I get poisoned and then quick ranged and boom...I have to run away.

Edit: I could probably get a 3v3 of Wolf boards vs Fnb or maybe 5v5 (I know 4 Wolf's that play definitively). Like every Wolf on the boards plays LoL now.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
our team is seemingly unfair

Zak
Me
Chris
Kenny
Danny i guess........LOL

the broken part is the top 3...and kenny can get a little broken at times...but his walls are too good.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Zak
Me
Chris
Kenny
Danny i guess........LOL

the broken part is the top 3...and kenny can get a little broken at times...but his walls are too good.
Me
Rsr2
JJwolf (A little too broken...)
GoldenAdept
And uh..would I have Oh. to make it 5?

Coney

Smash Master
Good job completing your goals. The best thing now is probably to find someone who has goals and the drive to complete them and help them reach them.
man, i've tried...i've been trying to teach people how to play the game since i've started, and it's never really helped anyone. i've tried a lot of different things and none of them work, so i just kinda gave up

Finally started LoL...

omg I looooooove Amumu!

*mad late*
whenever anyone picks up tank my heart sings with joy, as i'm usually the tanker in our group. i play off-tanks like nunu, gragas, singed and mundo, and two REAL tanks in amumu and rammus, so i usually feel like i HAVE to tank because people are like "NO NVM I CAN DO IT" and then have no confidence :|

anyway oh's malphite is really good and chris' cho is really good so hopefully you can throw another beef up there so i can start playing all my ads, or a super outrageous powerful ap singed or something

Zak
Me
Chris
Kenny
Danny i guess........LOL

kenny with anivia is probably the best ap we have in our group imo

me = tank/jungler
chris = tanky dps
you = irelia
kenny = ap burst
danny = support

seagull your team would get bodied yo

Top Bottom