• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

Lobos

Smash Master
Kenny did you get the UC3 beta?!?!??!

Zak, the sales on steam these past few days ;)......I've bought 2 games so far and looking to increase my library even more :)

Danny get on ps3 more >_>

I've been MIA from smash since February and would like to pop in and say hi to FNB bros....until till next time we meet.. HAPPY 4th of July!!

Coney

Smash Master
FINALLY changing the OP theme very soon, i need **** to pass the time before this weekend, it's like waiting for christmas :X

we will see the change to a LoL theme along with the addition of five (i think, right?) FNB north members.

even though we pretty much all quit/are inactive, a silly thing like not playing brawl anymore won't hold us back from being a brawl crew

anyway pm me with your character and skin choices, if there are any conflicts i'll just ask you guys to settle it because we're all adults here right yeah right

for the three of you that aren't playing LoL with us...

1) do it
2) check out this website for someone you think looks cool, and then check out http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champions this page, click on the champ you picked, and navigate to their "skins," in case you want any personal flair

if i don't get a response within two days i'll just pick one for you, cause i leave for FL on saturday >:[

Coney

Smash Master
putting the design together

please contact me, ******s

also noid i will give you a HoN character if you want to be a special unique snowflake

kyle there's a new amumu skin out that's SO ****ING COOL if you want that instead

alan strikes me as a "jax" kind of guy for some reason

but jarvan would work too

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
kyle there's a new amumu skin out that's SO ****ING COOL if you want that instead
Yeah, that one's sexier. Go for that one, thx.

I kinda don't like how big the hat is on Pharaoh Amumu in-game anyways...he has no body with the overhead view.

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yeah that doesnt seem like a horrible idea...i wonder if they can make it so you can't see them if you aren't facing them?...that would be hype. (and kinda realistic)

Top Bottom