• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

Coney

Smash Master
i mean i don't even know if i'll like it, i hate most 2d fighters

but mortal kombat is too hilarious to not enjoy

calling johnny cage now :cool:

Lobos

Smash Master
The officially confirmed characters that have been seen in play, thus far, are:

1.Baraka
2.Cyrax
3.Ermac[4]
4.Goro
5.Jade[5]
6.Jax
7.Johnny Cage
8.Kano[6]
9.Kitana
10.Kratos (Playstation 3 exclusive)
11.Kung Lao
12.Liu Kang [7]
13.Mileena
14.Nightwolf
15.Noob Saibot [8]
16.Raiden[9]
17.Reptile
18.Scorpion
19.Sektor
20.Shang Tsung [10]
21.Shao Kahn[11]
22.Sindel[12]
23.Sonya Blade
24.Stryker [13]
25.Sub-Zero
The characters that have not been seen in play, but have been officially confirmed, thus far, are:

1.Kabal [14]
2.Kintaro [15]
3.Quan Chi [16]
4.Sheeva [17]
5.Smoke [18]

Coney

Smash Master
wow, whenever i see jax now i think of
and i was like WTF HOW'D HE GET IN THERE

i wonder how they're gonna handle competition cross-platform...though i guess they have to do that for ssf4 tourneys now anyway, i've just never cared enough to notice. but if someone mains kratos...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wonder if Rain will be in it. I use usually Rain, Reptile, Scorpion, and Subzero. Gotta love the ninjas lol.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
yeah dude, no idea why

is mvc3 that bad?
No, don't get me wrong...it's a great game.

There's just a ton of stupid stuff about it that capcom likely isn't gonna fix cuz they purposely included it.

Sentinel, X-Factor, stupid abusable tactics...reminds me way too much of brawl sometimes.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
and yeah david likes hon better. pretty much everyone i've showed lol to has lamented "but it looks so SIMPLE" and i don't know how to counter that line of thinking...i try to say something along the lines of, the complexity doesn't come in the game itself, but rather in the dynamics of the team composition, the spacing and zoning of spells and attacks, and the management of creeps/buffs
Don't know about the last one but the first two aspects belong to all three of the games.

Also, HAT has been trying to arrange a five-man team for HoN for freaking ever. We can never find the players, not to mention have correlating schedules to play together. It would be awesome if some more members of FNB picked up the game though.

Coney

Smash Master
Don't know about the last one but the first two aspects belong to all three of the games.
yeah, creeps are universal to any form of dota iirc

it wasn't about hon being more complex than lol or anything, it was just me showing people lol as an individual game and people rejecting it for reasons i couldn't explain

Kenrawr

Smash Master
the game seemed really shallow and lame for me tbh.

pick a champ

3 lanes

buy items

kill and push

win!

i got over myself and started enjoyin it anyway tho.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
WTF?

I don't even...LoL is too fun to leave. I only have 2 leaves on my record and they are because my wireless was acting up.

Kenny what is your LoL tag?
yeah, Joe thought he was being funny even tho sassy was beggin him to come back over skype. we lost and i was 13-3-2.

my tag is GetrapedK9
Good stuff seagull, pokemon all day

Who wants to get good at pokemon and have a side event
so joe was an ATHF saboteur all along... of course, why else would he play LoL. dam u athf scum

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
to all LoL players out there!

do not play with seagull, he leaves mid match to play pokemon like a fgt.

that is all.
I didn't play. I was helping someone else play :awesome:.
Good stuff seagull, pokemon all day

Who wants to get good at pokemon and have a side event

yeah, Joe thought he was being funny even tho sassy was beggin him to come back over skype. we lost and i was 13-3-2.

my tag is GetrapedK9

so joe was an ATHF saboteur all along... of course, why else would he play LoL. dam u athf scum
:troll:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah joe, just play pokemon all the time

If you just up and left in a teams match i'd be pissed also

BTW, I have nothing against LoL, i don't even know what it looks like or what it is other than a game. I just want people to play pokemon with me because i'm riding the hype wave atm

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pokemon > LoL
If Marcus decrees it then it must be true.

m(_ _)m

Welp, work today from 2-8 and I get my schedule/paycheck today. New Maryland policy means I have to take a break after 4 hours. That's pretty ridiculous cause I'd rather work 6 hours straight. I only take breaks when I usually work 8 hour shifts =/.

Top Bottom