• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Ever Mass BiWeekly!!!! May 19th - Also There Will be HALO 3 BETA TESTING!!!

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Talk about the last minute....I would like to go to this thing too, but I would also need a ride :ohwell: can anyone oblige? I live in Chelsea, but I could take the commuter rail to framingham if I had to.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Alright hope to see lots of people there. I hope everyone improves on some level. But more importantly, let's make this as fun as possible.

Everyone should have a good time and not get too angry when they mess up. (This is more for me rather than anyone else lol :p)

Driz

Smash Apprentice
I just realized I have no way of getting to this because a friend of mine can't make it! If anyone in Mass is near watertown then PLZ let me know I was really looking foward to this. Give me a ring if you can 617-599-2038 and if I can't make it then I hope to see you guys at the next one

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Me, Birdman, Nuro, and Mechanized Demon will probably be at the place at around 2:30 PM. Please wait for us guys. Appreciate in Advanced.

Driz, I'll give you a call later. I'm actually working at Arsenal Mall till 1 PM. If you can get to J City at around 12:40 PM, then I'll be able to give you a ride.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
yo do you really live in norton because I live in mansfield and that means we can train together?

This is **** tom not choping board for some reason it wouldn't let me log out his name
you do realize pat and i live 20 minutes away from you right?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good **** everyone.
Shoutouts:

Hayato - gj in teams. It was fun MMing you. And I loved your enthusiasm in teams LOL

**** Tom - I seriously never get to play you!

DJ - Next time I say we do a Time Crisis 4 mm for POINTS.

JHolla - Didn't play you as much as I had hoped.

Pat/Pro - Stop getting better than me.

Jinx - Sorry we couldn't do our MM. Nice job in teams.

Nuro - LOL 5 Money Matches in a row. It's too bad you suck <3

St. Viers - Hiya.

Dark Cloud - "I lost to some n00b" ~ JHolla

Nito - is playing his DS behind me

RedSoxFan - Excellent job. Didn't expect this many people to show!

Store peoples - Shrek owns that GameCube we found.

Driz - Did I get a chance to play you?

Random kid I beat in the tournament - Sorry

ChopingBaord - I will beat you next time.

Birdman - You can't handle this. Nice job in teams though. Thought me and hayato might lose.

The Trap - I fell for The Trap

The Trap's Friend - You know too much about nutrition. I almost stopped eating my McDonalds thanks to you.

Mango - Why didn't you show? Sorry if I scared you off that badly.

CogSmooch - Hehe 4 stocked your Falcon twice in a row.

ElendilAndurilz - Who the hell were you? Didn't you challenge me to a MM?

Elen - I don't like your Falco :urg:

AOI aka The Brookman - I wanted to play you more than I had a chance to. Thanks for recording matches!

Questor(-er?) - Nope, still can't moonwalk XD

IronCheif - Wow, definitely got a lot better.

I think that about covers it.. If not, **** off. Its 3:46am!

*dies*

Elen

Smash Lord
ElendilAndurilz - Who the hell were you? Didn't you challenge me to a MM?

Elen - I don't like your Falco :urg:
Elen sort of equals ElendilAndurilz *laughs*

Alright, onto shoutouts..I better not forget anyone.

RedSoxFan - Thanks for driving down from Maine to host this, and for lettin everyone have a good time even though you didn't get to enter singles :S

Pat/Pro - Good games man. We're both getting a lot better, but I'm catching up ;-) Watch your back :p

JHolla - Sorry for knockin you out. I wanna get a rematch on a day your playing better ^^

DJ - Good **** winning everything. 2 vs. 1 money matches we're too good to watch. Your crazy man.

**** Tom - I need to play you next time.

Hayato - Good job knockin us out of teams. We would've had you guys at yoshi's stories if that cloud hadn't saved .zeb twice.

Bob beng - Too fast.

Jinx - I want a Falco ditto next time ^^ Nice job in teams.

Birdman - Way to take 20 bucks from DJ. MINDGAMES!

St. Viers - Sorry for knocking you out of singles. Keep working on that Doc ;-)

IronChief - Your jiggs is too good in teams.

Jeff - Your mine next time >=)

Mattdotzeb - Good matches. Wan't another Falco MM? I'll be happy to take more of your money :p

Game Universe people - Thanks for the space. I apologize we didn't get out quite on time ^^

I think that's about all. Good **** everyone. Can't wait for next month ^.^

Also, guys, I have the tapes. If you want matches up , PM me which specific ones.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Matt: thanks for getting me there and back. Also, why do I beat you but not the people you beat?

Eric: I'll get you someday soon

RedSoxFan: thanks for organizing

Elen: too good. I learned a lot from getting pwned by you. Same to AOI.

Steve: I'm still getting beat by John...

and of course thanks to Game Universe!

Highlight was definitely using Ness to defeat a fox/kirby team 2 stock vs. 6.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to the people I played only

Birdman- Next tourney I'm gonna pwn you thats my one goal in smash is to get you in the first round since its destined that we will be matched up.

Someone named Harry- Good playing but you gotta learn to wavedash with luigi

NewHampshire Kid (Ken-Y??) Nice Marth I shoulda beat youy but I gotta sloppy with my l-cancels good matches though.

Ken-Y and friend- Good team **** but you can't beat C.Falcon and Link on corneria its just not gonna happen for you!

The Trap- I hate your team not only did we lose once but twice its just not fair- I fell for the trap

KDJ thanks for the ride and great tourney Game Universe and all the o0ther smasher who I don't believe I played keep coming so we can make Mass the number one smash state.

Oh and this will probably happen anyway but if the results get posted plz throw up a link to them!

kirchinator

Smash Rookie
rrggh, im pretty mad i missed this. and lessons from kdj would be good. i also partially didnt go because i would have embarrassed myself. but seriously, host another in framingham or close to it over the summer and im there. id like lessons from kdj mostly due to the fact that i use way too many characters, and i need to learn to stick with one or two. once i have one, i always switch. but helping improve my game would be awesome. oh and btw, this isnt kirch. he wont be back here, as he lost interest. so just everytime kirchinator posts its me. lol even though no one knows who either of us is....

xHayatox

Smash Lord
nice one bob :) not once but twice u have taken me out of a tournament im proud of you my son haha just when i thought i was catching on to your gameplan i decide to have a finale SD good stuff tho stop comboing me it hurts i needa redesign my DI game :o jinx shouda beaten me also i dunno why he slacked at the end :o i apologize to my fans whom expected me to play good hehe im not good like you young lil trolls i had some fun tho and i also apologize to jholla and pat for not being able to team but you both did very well considering u hate playing with each other. family need to stick together and you both understand each other very well so it would make sense to being a good team since you kno how one another plays. just need to keep it in mind. as for me i keep on team hoppin :D i love the challenge but i needa learn to win sometimes :D NOOO I WASNT DEPRESSED mr Jhollaz i was little tired and cranky thats all :p having no sleep and an annoying day of work makes it create a headache as i still have it now :D i wasnt upset about being DQed, i didnt really care much about that i just wanted everything to end cuz i knew wed lose to jinx bob unless i had a lvl 9 ganon on my team :o zebs mind and my mind arnt in sync for teams :) but he whooped my *** in money matches and threw the rematch game :/ until next time friends, im too tired to do shout outs and i just wanna tahnk ya all for good times good games and **** thomas usin DK vs Kirby on me u lucky i didnt unleash the hammer or dks punch on u :p DJ good games as always next time ill play on Super Skill Level to give u some challenge. i got purple controller woot wooot no more SD for me i hope :D

The_Trap

Smash Cadet
shout outs:

**** tom - LOL TRANS FAT btw wtfx ur good with ice climber(s)

korean DK - cell phone music LOLOLO

angrysoxfan3 - LOL u get mad when you fell for my traps

darkcloud - good marth matches (LOL)

guy that was hil-LOL-arious with kirby - you left early waaa

Choppinbroad - nice matches.. too many LOL-climbers for me to trap

mat . zeb - i money match u later mabye lawl

Giblaz - lol ur noob

nuro - somerville ftw

everyone else - gg, you fell for the trap, etc.

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
MattDotzeb - stop saying you'll beat me in a tournament or next time i'll take you out of one again lol

Nuro- Stop crying

**** Tom- Congrats at being the man

Bob Beng- Your marth is way too good for me to handle

Jinx - You're still too good for me. MM falco next time lol

KDJ -

Dark Cloud - Fun team matches. thought i'd say that in my shout outs. Maybe we should play together some time and get our Teams skillZ up to par.

Birdman -

Pat/Pro and Jholla- i now know the difference between both of you.

The trap - You fell into my the trap.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
AOI, next tournament we'll do a $5 mm.

Chop.. The reason I wont stop saying I'll beat you is because I WILL beat you.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
JHolla- At the end of the tournament I realized you and pro were 2 separate people. Which explained why you didn't play fox... Good matches tho, lol at my glitched recovery on stadium.

MatDotZab- I know for a fact Zab is your true name and not zeb!. Anyway, need to play you because we never play.

Nito- I love you smash name.. whats your real name? jk sorry I didn't team with you, I wasn't expecting to enter.

Chopingboard- Fun team matches with you, sucks we didn't win any tho, and.. how dare u leave me out of your shout outs D:

Tom- Almost got your climbers...

Trap- I fell into the trap by thinking a marth dito would be a piece of cake.

Nuro- **** shiek

RedSoxFan- Your "angry" is better than mindgames. Good matches though, your peach is pretty tough.

Zach- lol..

St. Viers- I'll play again tomorow

Birdman- $20 MM?

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Haha for future reference for everyone

Pat\Pro = Fox/Shiek
Jholla = Falco/Jiggs

I didnt fall for the trap. I broke the trap and stood over it victoriously. Haha jk. Good teams match.

OK now shoutouts this is gonna be long.

Yandr and John - You guys are good ****. I think its so funny that you guys dont play teams together. Keep up that good work you guys are gonna get scary good in no time.

Cog - How dare you take me to the japes. Nice playing with you.

Jinx - Nice set, always fun playing you. Next set prepare for rainbow cruise in place of onett.

**** Tom - Due to Nana causing me to SD on FOD and my inability to avoid vans on onett you took this one, but next time your dead :). I usually play peach against Climbers but no wobble ban scares me. Shiek v Fox mm next time?

Bob Beng - What the hell Bob, you had my number on saturday. We usually split games but you pwnt me. I was gonna go all fox all the time but now because of you I have to keep shiek. Good job on 2nd.

Elen - Unfortunately for you I dont lose to fox's or falco's. So your gonna have to take up IC's or something to take me out :). But your definitely getting better keep it up. P.S. You ruined my brothers day by knocking him out haha. I laughed when he told me he picked mario.

MotDotZeb - Ill have you know that I used that 3 dollars from our mm to buy myself a nice tastey burger at wendys. MMMMM money match burger. Haha but we should play more its always fun playing you.

Choppingboard - nice IC's you had me sweating in our second match.

Hayato - My shiek > your dk you are just gonna have to accept that haha. We need to practice together more so we can get even more super sick. Last time we teamed we got 2nd and we are so much better now so next time we get first :)

Jeffrey - Fun match, you usually play way better than that I know. Next time you can get your revenge.

Driz - whats up with the no shoutouts

Iron Chief - I love playing with you because you sound so excited when you are playing. You made it pretty far this time hope you are happy with how well you did. You didnt teach me how to wobble :(.

Jholla - I dont know who your teamate is but he is super sick. That fox is all over the place with super nasty pro moves and ultra l33t waveshines. I heard he got like 4th place or something. Pat/Pro I think his name was.

Driz - whats up with the lack of shoutouts

RedSoxFan - No one can say that you dont get into the game thats for sure. Thanks for doing this it was alot of fun. I wish you had gotten to do singles.

I dont know who the kid was that said he wished he had got to mm me but next time definitely. You almost beat me with your falco which is good cause its the only character I get any practice against.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
PatPro/Jholla aka incredibly strong bros.: you guys are hella cool. keep up the good work (of being cool). GG Pat, I'll get you next time.
**** Tom: you're cool too *****. I'm getting my $1 back soon.
redsoxfan: crazy turnout huh? good stuff with running it, once we got those setups it was cool.
joey (zombie something??): good games.

Elen

Smash Lord
I dont know who the kid was that said he wished he had got to mm me but next time definitely. You almost beat me with your falco which is good cause its the only character I get any practice against.
That was AOI.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Nito: Good playing with you, now go learn that advanced stuff. Then we team again and kick butt. Also, Guilty Gear was fun.

Dark Cloud: Shaddap. I beat you on an off day. Doesn't matter that you evened it after the first stock.

ElendilAndurilz: I forgot to rematch you from CATA3, we gotta do that next time.

Giblez: Hopefully rematch, I'm going to prepare for Shieks.

.Zeb: $5 MM Falcon ditto?

RedSoxFan: Great tourney, definitely coming to the next one, and hopefully bringing more peoples.

brickman

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm on vacation at Cape Cod, and I was wondering if you guys were holding another one of these tournaments. I am bored as ****, and would love to come to one of these to stay sharp. Let me know.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Pat/Pro I completely forgot that we did some frienlies and I was really tired when I did them so I just tried to remember who I play against in the tourney part of Saturday
so....

Pat/Pro- Sick fox I'll be able to beat you soon enough though thats my main goal before brawl comes out!

for anyone who didn't know like myself
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104148
tourney results are up!

cLueLeSs

Smash Cadet
dam, i didnt get to go had a party on saturday: 4v4 halo and 1v1/tag-team smash. might not go next saturday too. this ***** sucks.

Top Bottom