• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Ever Mass BiWeekly!!!! May 19th - Also There Will be HALO 3 BETA TESTING!!!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
hahaha fo sho super diesel is da greatest, and elindil i was joking about falco, or was i? again with the mindgames peeps are gonna be ****tin themselves before i even play them in tourney
yo know wut son you can't handle Ultra diesel which is hayato and ME!!!! pro or jholla man I really can't tell you guys apart but chops is willing to put up some money if your still on for that bet?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
so is there teams or what?! :D just singles ??? so basically i got a match vs mattyboy $1 or $5 fox vs falco step it up! who else wanted kirby vs!? $1-$5 per set. same goes for DeKay

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
yo know wut son you can't handle Ultra diesel which is hayato and ME!!!! pro or jholla man I really can't tell you guys apart but chops is willing to put up some money if your still on for that bet?
You bet your *** tom. Best 2 out of 3 sonnnnn against your sheik. I dont know if there is teams but if there is winner gets Hayato and 6th spot on the fake rankings list haha.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Zeb $2 mm?

Jinx ill money match you for $5 if you're falco on final D :)

Hayato ill take that kirby money match. Or if you want ill give your donkey kong a rematch if you think hes up to it. Ill put up the money on my end but if you lose youll have to give team Combonation Fried Rice one more go sometime this summer.

Creo $1 million money match? And how the hell do you manage to post 18 times a day.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Are you saying I suck. I can't put videos on do to certain reasons but is 18 a lot.
mming you for $1 isn't saying you suck, its smart. You may be godly and he'd possibly lose more money. ^_^
18 a DAY and keeping it at that is a lot, for here at least.

Pro, you're on.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Ok I'll try not to post as much. I thought he said $1 million dollar match meaning no doubt in his mind that he can beat me. No I am not coming to this one and not for my post count. I will try to attend the next one in June.(if I recall, this is monthly)

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Ok I'll try not to post as much. I thought he said $1 million dollar match meaning no doubt in his mind that he can beat me. No I am not coming to this one and not for my post count. I will try to attend the next one in June.(if I recall, this is monthly)
I was saying that but it was merely a joke about how you didnt know what mm stood for. Cause thats like all you hear at a tournament where there are any decent players "you wanna money match". All in jest. But anyways post all you want doesnt bother me.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
$1000 mm?

You better go to the next one.

Elen

Smash Lord
Hey I have a real question. Store opens at 11 and Singles start at 2... so what time will people be getting there to warm up?
I'll be there at 11 to warm and set up. I'm sure other people will be too.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
well do one set kirby vs and well do the 2nd set dk vs ur wateverz :p ill accept the penalty if i lose the match. and i also accepts all incoming mms. just remind me at the tourney that we got ones cuz chances are i will forget. :p

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
i guess i dont have a partner for this since my bro and tomas are trying to get on yatos team. birdman practice your Bowzer. team SUPA DEZO is going to make a statement haha.

Jinx

Smash Journeyman

MMs so far:

Pat/Pro $5 Falco vs Fox
MattDotZeb $2 Falco vs whatever

Choppingboard $5 Marth vs ICs?

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
good luck guys

also choping board that guy has long, flowing, feminine hair. mine is fashionably shorter and well styled ;)

Top Bottom