• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First DQ of *Pound* 4

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
so after talking to uuaa we both came to the conclusion that Pbnj was holding onto 382 dollars of mine. I won almost that for just brawl singles. What about my ~200 for brawl teams then same for brawl singles, then melee singles, then melee doubles. -_______- I'm really upset. I think I lost like 400 dollars

DJMirror

Smash Master
so after talking to uuaa we both came to the conclusion that Pbnj was holding onto 382 dollars of mine. I won almost that for just brawl singles. What about my ~200 for brawl teams then same for brawl singles, then melee singles, then melee doubles. -_______- I'm really upset. I think I lost like 400 dollars
I'm sure that you're upset that you made this mistake

Naota21t

Smash Champion
wow if ppl are really talking to his mom I feel a bit bad for him.

not much compares to the wrath of a southern black mother's beatings. not to say he doesn't deserve it but ouch

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

not much compares to the wrath of a southern black mother's beatings. not to say he doesn't deserve it but ouch
lol she lives and is from NYC.

but his mom isn't what Evan should be worrying about.

heh

Jun.

Smash Lord
toasty can you ask evan's mom if she can find a black fake leather CD album with a bunch of video games in it (tales of symphonia, FFX, KH, and some burned games to name a few)

also, i find it weird that PBnJ was complaining more than anyone else when Vectorman's wallet got stolen at Pat's House
Its kind of unfair to use the lynch mob to point the blame at all problems but I can sorta vouch for the second part. Vectorman if I recall didn't even care about the money but the important part was his military ID or something like that. I don't remember if he ended up finding it or not.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Its kind of unfair to use the lynch mob to point the blame at all problems but I can sorta vouch for the second part. Vectorman if I recall didn't even care about the money but the important part was his military ID or something like that. I don't remember if he ended up finding it or not.
I remember that night...we ate at some restaurant (not phil's BBQ) Axe was offering a award for finding it

Jun.

Smash Lord
Everyone, the next time you guys come to sd, save up around $15 dollars just so we can go to Phil's BBQ as a group. Jkun has had it as his facebook profile pic since Pat's House. Idk if that means its good or not but I don't think there's a single person who didn't like it that I know of.

Phil's BBQ
Triweekly
No excuses

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lol she lives and is from NYC.

but his mom isn't what Evan should be worrying about.

heh
LOL

"i can't wait for you guys to hear Toasty's story. you're gonna lose your minds."
- Marty [from one of the social groups XD]

haha...iunno bout that one...but maybe, yeah

Also, Evan is 24 years old ........................................... *sigh*

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I met him at Pat's house. He told me about truegamers and then said they/he was really close to being sponsored by Coke. It was like he was pitching the company to me, he mentioned something about I should get involed. I just smiled and said that sounds interesting. He kept telling me to buy a t-shirt, but I didn't have any money. He kept telling me I should buy a t-shirt though, it was kinda annoying. That was the only time I ever met him. I understand he doesn't represent trugamers, just someone who tried selling their t-shirts.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
this went from an overkill discussion about pbnj from toasty looking for attention
into what appears to be some oriental reality show about pop singers
i quit reading after page 4

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure everybody became aware of the situation with the thread full of hilarious stories and jokes that was originally posted by plank (which ill admit, i found thru your link in the pound 4 thread)
but posting seperate threads in regional zones?...

toasty

Smash Hero
This is the only thread I'm aware of that I posted about this and the original was posted in the Atlantic South forum.

I knew for a fact that people on the WC had also been used, exploited, annoyed, etc by pbnj, so I thought it might be something of interest to inform them about.

It was a little over an hour after the original thread was posted and it was after I had noted it in some random WC tourney thread, which prompted someone in that thread to suggest that I just make a new thread in the WC social forum.

toasty

Smash Hero
Nah...and it isn't all necessarily my story, but it's everything from my perspective which includes stories told to me by those others involved who have yet to speak up [or have their stories talked about]

Also I'm on Consecutive Work Day #14 and have 7 more to go so I haven't put too much effort into compiling all the info over the last day or two XD /exhaustionjohns

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace

haha I can see it now...

"Mammy why you gotta took my moneyz?!"

"Shut up son you was a fu*kin accident!"

bbb

Smash Champion
even then it's still a stretch

besides how many smash players are gunna know something like that about any game (besides smash)?

5/10

Top Bottom