• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fireballs

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hooray at Eggz. And at Dogy, why hasn't he changed his sig yet?

U-air blinds are sneasy... use teh C-Stick if you have to.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Uh oh Shane, you better delete otto's rap from your myspace now cuz you're maining Mario again..... LOL

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Why the hell do people find uairs difficult?
I dont have a problem doing it technically, but i have a problem just fitting it in because i'm pretty stupid at times. XD

Hooray at Eggz. And at Dogy, why hasn't he changed his sig yet?
Change my sig? You mean like i did every day for like, 2/3 weeks? I was kinda makin fun of Rook for that, then i used it as an excuse to make sigs for myself. And now im too lazy to make sigs for myself again.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
dogy you have made some pretty good points in this thread of the pill and fireball being alike. i found out today that in my case it is preference where as i choose to spam fireballs over pills. I also found that i prefere Mario just about overall more than doc even though they are alike. my reasoning behind this? got to admit that the blue/red mario just looks better than banana hands doctor mario xD

Edit: i wish mario had docs f.air sometimes. other times, not so much xD

mario-man

Smash Lord
that wouldn't be any fun though. plus we'd have to ask you which one you used every time we were giving you advice on it

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Doc's fair, dair, bair, dtilt, dsmash, usmash, pill, cape length

Mario's uair, utilt, fsmash, nair, cape recovery

Top tier.

ftilt doesn't matter...lol

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
It would be High Tier.
God I would love Marios cape to be better
Marios Nair to be stronger like Docs
Marios Bair to be better like Docs
Marios FSmash to have Marios long range and Docs strong Knockback
Marios DSmash to be like Docs

Then he might even be Top Tier I dont think so though... because both still lack range

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

Top tier.

should change between firball and pill depending how close ab oppenent is. fireball long range, pill for close =D

mario-man

Smash Lord
Wow, I can't believe the Mario negativity from the Mario mains!! it's off the charts

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL I was kind of joking...but seriously guys, Mario gets slammed enough from other mains. We need to unite together and not talk about his weaknesses except to the n00bs who don't know about them, because all in all, Mario is waaaaaaayy underrated. You guys have no idea how much Mario is underrated. Just look at Eggz, for a time, he switched mains to Fox but now he switched back. WHAT?!?! switched mains from a top tier to a supposed mid tier?!?! wonder why that is.......Mario is better than we think guys. trust me....he is. it's hard to believe that after 6+ years his potential was never maxed out, but it is true somehow.

WOW!! If Mario had sheiks ftilt, he would be unstoppable

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Why would you want sheik's f.tilt as mario? You dont have a sheikslap to lead to.

What would really **** for mario is to have marth's f.tilt, or g&ws.

G dub's **** would be raw hanging a chair out over the ledge is mean.

mario-man

Smash Lord
good point there, sholdda thought of it before it's so obvious. Luigi however DOES have a sheik slap to follow it up with......

otg

Smash Master

Top tier.

Also, give the fsmash Mario's range but with Doc's knockback and all around power. Plus he would need Doc's broken sweetspot range for his UpB.

That sounds pretty good right there.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Fireballs rock!

I love edgeguarding with them, like shooting one fireball high then low to put them in a position for a cape or another type of edgeguarding. Or when someone's trying to edge guard me I go to a mid position of the stage and double jump while shooting one, they have no choice but to roll up or get coined lol.

I remember this one time I did a nice double fireball set up on battlefield where the fireball rolled onto the platform kind of slowing it down to where I shorthopped another fireball, the alternetly hit the opponent (Link) to where he lost his double jump and was too low to hook shot the ledge. The first fireball I didn't mean to do, but now that I know it can give me another postioning of edgeguarding withfireballs i've been trying to perfect it lol. If I ever get my vids back i'll post it.

Top Bottom